What's new

'We will never use force on Muslim neighbours' :Iran

I'm going to wake some of you guys up from your dreams you're having. The Arabian peninsula currently does not have the expertise to indigenously put together a vending machine, let alone the ability to put together something more sophisticated.

There are currently nuclear energy facilities already in the Arabian Peninsula (e.g. UAE), but they're fully foreign made and and fully foreign operated facilities, that have been designed in such a way that they can not be used for anything else other than power. This is also the reason you never hear anything about it, nor does anyone care. They simply don't have the wits.

Currently the westerners are also working on their new useless method. They have these uranium cylinders that function on their own. They will put them deep underground and make it deliver you energy. This is what they're looking to export to the Arabian Peninsula.

In fact, the US has contracts with some of them, that they may never go after anything more. I've read that they're going to make the whole Arabian Peninsula sign the contract and are going to put energy facilities for them.

Either way, it doesn't matter. We consider our nuclear tech to be a matter of highest importance. You go talk to a farmer in Iran, he does not know what nuclear tech is, but he will tell you that we should have it.... this is how Iranians think. There is no way anyone can convince us otherwise, even if the US wants war, they can come get some war... but the nuclear tech will continue to advance and mark my words, we will be a word top nuclear energy delivery country in the future.

I'm going to wake some of you guys up from your dreams you're having. The Arabian peninsula currently does not have the expertise to indigenously put together a vending machine, let alone the ability to put together something more sophisticated.

There are currently nuclear energy facilities already in the Arabian Peninsula (e.g. UAE), but they're fully foreign made and and fully foreign operated facilities, that have been designed in such a way that they can not be used for anything else other than power. This is also the reason you never hear anything about it, nor does anyone care. They simply don't have the wits.

Currently the westerners are also working on their new useless method. They have these uranium cylinders that function on their own. They will put them deep underground and make it deliver you energy. This is what they're looking to export to the Arabian Peninsula.

In fact, the US has contracts with some of them, that they may never go after anything more. I've read that they're going to make the whole Arabian Peninsula sign the contract and are going to put energy facilities for them.

Either way, it doesn't matter. We consider our nuclear tech to be a matter of highest importance. You go talk to a farmer in Iran, he does not know what nuclear tech is, but he will tell you that we should have it.... this is how Iranians think. There is no way anyone can convince us otherwise, even if the US wants war, they can come get some war... but the nuclear tech will continue to advance and mark my words, we will be a word top nuclear energy delivery country in the future.

and do the Iranians, in your considered opinion, have the "wits" to refine all the oil they produce to meet their own needs for gasoline by installing or even maintaining oil refineries?

I would humbly suggest turning down the undertone of arrogance and the racism in your future posts if there is to be further discussion.

Oh, and could you please share some more knowledge about these magical "uranium cylinders" that "function on their own" ?

May be it is YOU who needs to wake up! :D

and do the Iranians, in your considered opinion, have the "wits" to refine all the oil they produce to meet their own needs for gasoline by installing or even maintaining oil refineries?

I would humbly suggest turning down the undertone of arrogance and the racism in your future posts if there is to be further discussion.

Oh, and could you please share some more knowledge about these magical "uranium cylinders" that "function on their own" ?
May be it is YOU who needs to wake up! :D

he is probably talking about something like this.

Mini Reactors Show Promise for Clean Nuclear Power's Future - Popular Mechanics

hmmm lesson for arabs to learn and shake hands
rightly said.. lesson not only for Arabs but for the whole Muslim world to learn and to shake hand...
Iran-controlled Hezbollah also promised never to turn its weapons upon fellow Lebanese - until the day came when it changed its mind. A lesson, no doubt, not only for Arabs but for the whole Muslim world: let terrorists have their way and eventually you'll be forced to shake hands with them.

Iran has been self-sufficient in oil production for a very long time now, and it is now also self-sufficient in oil refinement, this years we for the first time started to export gasoline as opposed to only oil. Daily oil output is currently at 66 million liters per day, far beyond national need. As we speak it is being increased even more, including the gasoline production.

Humble maybe, but unaware for sure.

I have no idea what your question is, please rephrase.

Iran has been self-sufficient in oil production for a very long time now, and it is now also self-sufficient in oil refinement, this years we for the first time started to export gasoline as opposed to only oil. Daily oil output is currently at 66 million liters per day, far beyond national need. As we speak it is being increased even more, including the gasoline production.

Those statements are provably false, and if you insist, I can reproduce the figures once gain for your benefit. You can refer to my original post for more details should you need them.

the figures for 2010 have not been compiled yet. For 2009, the follwoing facts are available.

excerpt taken from: http://www.eia.doe.gov/cabs/Iran/Oil.html

Gasoline

In 2008, Iran consumed around 400,000 bbl/d of gasoline, roughly the same amount as in 2007. Iran does not currently have sufficient refining capacity to meets its domestic gasoline and other light fuel needs. However, according to FACTS Global Energy, government targets for domestic gasoline refinery projects combined with the elimination of gasoline subsidies could make Iran a gasoline exporter by 2013. FACTS Global Energy forecasts approximately 2% demand growth in 2010, increasing to 3% through 2015.

The Rationing System

In late December 2009, private motorist gasoline quotas at the subsidized price of $0.38 per gallon ($0.10 per liter) was reduced from 26 gallons per month (g/m; 100 liters per month) to 21 g/m (80 liters per month). Part-time taxis, commercial vehicles, and government vehicles have special allowances. Iranian officials have publicly discussed the possibility of reducing the subsidized quota to around 16 g/m (60 liters per month).

Gasoline Imports

Iran gasoline imports approximated 130,000 bbld/ in 2009, nearly 80 percent of total product imports. Over the course of the year, Iran’s gasoline import sources and volumes may change. For example, a company trading gasoline volumes in March may raise, lower, or not supply volumes in April, or any other month of the year. According to industry sources, some large, multinational wholesalers such as Glencore, Trafigura, and Vitol regularly provided Iran with gasoline in 2009.

Humble maybe, but unaware for sure.

Oh sure, I admit there is much I do not know.

I have no idea what your question is, please rephrase.

:lol: YOU have no idea what MY questions is? It is YOUR OWN STATEMENT! :rofl:

Last edited:
Iran-controlled Hezbollah also promised never to turn its weapons upon fellow Lebanese - until the day came when it changed its mind. A lesson, no doubt, not only for Arabs but for the whole Muslim world: let terrorists have their way and eventually you'll be forced to shake hands with them.

Spreading some propaganda I see. Hezbollah has never taken up arms against the Lebanese national army and the western supported regime. I dare you to come up with proof for what you just said.

Those statements are provably false, and if you insist, I can reproduce the figures once gain for your benefit.
Sorry to make your miserable life even worse. Iran no longer imports any gasoline (as of Sep, 2010). It even exports gasoline to other countries now. Good news isn't it? :)

Iran had quite a long program to become self-sufficient in oil refinement, our initial goal was 2012, due to threats and sanctions, more was invested and the plan was to become self-sufficient by march 21, 2011, however we became self-sufficient with our new plants up and running and since September 2010. As of 18th Sep all gasoline orders were cancelled, and Iran no longer receives any gasoline, and instead we're exporting. The program is currently being expanded.

You have a need, and you find a way to indigenously meet that need. That is the difference between a developer nation and a client nation.

:lol: YOU have no idea what MY questions is? It is YOUR OWN STATEMENT! :rofl:
You did not quote my post, so I did not know what you were replying to or were talking about. This forum is not my life, nor is this the only topic I have replied in.

I was talking about TWRs.

Sorry to make your miserable life even worse. Iran no longer imports any gasoline (as of Sep, 2010). It even exports gasoline to other countries now. Good news isn't it? :)

Iran had quite a long program to become self-sufficient in oil refinement, our initial goal was 2012, due to threats and sanctions, more was invested and the plan was to become self-sufficient by march 21, 2011, however we became self-sufficient with our new plants up and running and since September 2010. As of 18th Sep all gasoline orders were cancelled, and Iran no longer receives any gasoline, and instead we're exporting. The program is currently being expanded.

You have a need, and you find a way to indigenously meet that need. That is the difference between a developer nation and a client nation.

You did not quote my post, so I did not know what you were replying to or were talking about. This forum is not my life, nor is this the only topic I have replied in.

I was talking about TWRs.

Would care to provide some verifiable links to corroborate your bolded statements please?

Would care to provide some verifiable links to corroborate your bolded statements please?

PressTV - Iran exports first gasoline shipment

For thirty years now the sanctions have made us stronger and more self-sufficient with each day. It took a very long to reach this moment (with regards to oil refinement), but we have finally reached something very few countries have the know-how of.

A large chunk of the money we used to spend on buying gasoline, is now spent on other more important things. :D

Spreading some propaganda I see. Hezbollah has never taken up arms against the Lebanese national army and the western supported regime. I dare you to come up with proof for what you just said.

According to Lebanese army officers the night before, resisting the Syrian offensive for 72 hours would suffice to break the will of the attackers. But with a balance of power 5 to 1, and all supplies roads cut off by land, air and sea, the Lebanese Army had no reason to survive the blitzkrieg. However in reality the battle of October 13, 1990 showed that those units were able to withstand the Syrian and Hezbollah forces combined

October 13 1990

A  FORGOTTEN LEBANESE BATTLE AGA

In his televised speech, Nasrallah offered harsh words for the government, blaming it for declaring war by banning Hezbollah's telecommunications system.

"We believe the war has started, and we believe that we have the right to defend ourselves," the Hezbollah leader said. "We will cut the hand that will reach out to the weapons of the resistance, no matter if it comes from the inside or the outside."

Remember May 2008?
Gun battles break out in Beirut - CNN

Expect the next round when they try and arrest Mustafa for the assasination of Prime minister Hariri.

Syria Iran and their pet hezbollah take up arms against Lebanon when ever they feel that pressure and assasination arent getting them what they want.

PressTV - Iran exports first gasoline shipment

For thirty years now the sanctions have made us stronger and more self-sufficient with each day. It took a very long to reach this moment (with regards to oil refinement), but we have finally reached something very few countries have the know-how of.

A large chunk of the money we used to spend on buying gasoline, is now spent on other more important things. :D

That is just government propaganda.

Like I have said before, the complete figures for 2010 have not been compiled yet by industry watchdogs.

Till then, your claims are unverifiable, but may be true.

That is just government propaganda.

Like I have said before, the complete figures for 2010 have not been compiled yet by industry watchdogs.

Till then, your claims are unverifiable, but may be true.

Lol, burn in your pain! :flame: We will keep developing!! :bunny:

PS: There is no "watchdog". There is the IEA, and they get their information from a country's national energy agency, who in turn are responsible on collecting data on their national energy state.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom