What's new

'We will never use force on Muslim neighbours' :Iran

Iran doesn't need to directly attack it's neighbors. It has used proxies to do that such as Shia militia in Iraq, Hezzbollah in Lebanon, Hamas in Gaza, and rebels in Yemen.

In my humble opinion, this whole notion of muslim brotherhood is utter BS. When it comes to your national interests and security, this notion seems to go out the window.

Einstein, Iraq attacked Iran

Iran hasn't attacked another country for more than 300 years. If protecting your country against the arabs and the West is "selfishness" then we are the most selfish people on earth.

I would have respected your opinion (which is obviously only your point of view) more if you had been a bit more civil, but I will not respond to you any further on this topic.

Does anybody remember the Iran-Iraq war? ;)

Such statements are nothing more than political posturing, with no real meaning. When the crunch comes, it is all about selfish national (and personal) interests, and definition of who is a muslim or who is the aggressor are all manipulated by both sides to suit their own needs.

Iran defending itself from a aggressor state supported by zionists and americans.

I just don't understand when he says Iran is going to be as powerful as some other countries. Did he mean economically or having nuclear weapons is thought of as being powerful.

here in Italy people talk alwys against IRAN becouse of european TV propoganda against IRAN.
I always defend IRAN and all PAKISTANI here speaks in gud words about IRAN
we must be united!
and this is my opinion fist we are only muslim shia or sunny not difrent
Long Live IRAN
:pakistan: :pakistan:

I would have respected your opinion (which is obviously only your point of view) more if you had been a bit more civil, but I will not respond to you any further on this topic.

oh did I hurt the little babies feelings?
here's a lollipop
lollipop.jpg

grow up

In real life I would have knocked some sense into you the old fashioned way. 1 000 000 Iranians lost their lives, hundreds of thousands were injured. We were defending our home land and here you are calling us selfish.
We had bio weapons decades before Saddam did, but even when he was using it on Iran we held back. We were in desperate need of weapons (we barely had enough RPGs) and yet we didn't resort to using chemical weapons like the West/IRaq

but.but..but ...some of iran's biggest enemies are muslim nations only..... speaking of irony...no better example than this.

In my humble opinion, this whole notion of muslim brotherhood is utter BS. When it comes to your national interests and security, this notion seems to go out the window.

It is BS, I agree
Arabs consider Iranians to be the sons of devils. They don't even consider Iranians muslims.

The Iranian regime is playing its cards perfectly though. They don't need to act all desperate like the Arabs. Iran will continue on this path until it becomes the sole economic and military power of the region.
The arabs on the other hand, well lets just look at history. The stabbed the Ottomans in the back and they united against Iran 30 years ago. There is no such a thing as muslim brother hood, it's all about "arab brotherhood"

but.but..but ...some of iran's biggest enemies are muslim nations only..... speaking of irony...no better example than this.
The dictators put in place (practically all Muslim nations) by the west are against an independent voice that is strengthening their public against them. Iran is the voice of the weak, and the hope of the Muslims in the streets wanting change. When an Iranian president visits their nations, thousands gather around him, cheer him and are more happy than they have ever been. Emotions they don't show for the dictators in their lands. This is what scares these dictators.

Once the west looses its grip in many of these Muslim nations, we'll see who is whose enemy.

Currently though, the dictators represent only the most radical pan-nationalists in their lands, because they incidentally are also the most pro-monarch/pro-western.

'We will never use force on Muslim neighbours'

With statements like this why would any non Muslim person ever see Muslims as friends and not potential adversaries? What stops Iran from saying that they will never use force on their neighbours? All their neighbours are self declared Muslim nations anyway.

I wonder what the reactions on this forum would be if some country declared that they will never use force against a non-Muslim country(ie. Will use force against only Muslim countries).

I know Iran doesn't speak for all Muslims but for an average Joe listening to statements like this, it is very likely that they are going to consider Muslims as people out to get them.

The dictators put in place (practically all Muslim nations) by the west are against an independent voice that is strengthening their public against them. Iran is the voice of the weak, and the hope of the Muslims in the streets wanting change. When an Iranian president visits their nations, thousands gather around him, cheer him and are more happy than they have ever been. Emotions they don't show for the dictators in their lands. This is what scares these dictators.

Once the west looses its grip in many of these Muslim nations, we'll see who is whose enemy.

Currently though, the dictators represent only the most radical pan-nationalists in their lands, because they incidentally are also the most pro-monarch/pro-western.

From what I see Iranian Government has more support outside Iran then inside. Why do you think they have to resort to election fraud in order to get elected? Why do you think so many are sitting in Iranian prisons for speaking out agianst the Government?

It is easy for those living outside Iran to support a Government that they themselves don't have to live under.

From what I see Iranian Government has more support outside Iran then inside. Why do you think they have to resort to election fraud in order to get elected? Why do you think so many are sitting in Iranian prisons for speaking out agianst the Government?

It is easy for those living outside Iran to support a Government that they themselves don't have to live under.
Why do you attempt to derail the topic? Why do you talk as if you are talking about fact? Where is your evidence? Do you think this is FOX news/CNN that you can just claim something and get away with it without feedback?

I am not interested to go into discussion with foreigners about our internal issues anyway. It is none of your business, as simple as that.

The implanted dictators are afraid of Iran for the reasons I mentioned. Iran is more popular with the common folk throughout Asia/Africa, than the western implanted leaders in these countries, this is what frightens them, as simple as that. When Iran talks about being self-sufficient, choosing ones own destiny, being independent, etc, etc, they make the tiny backbones of these dictators shake because of how much the common folk will accept these words.

good speech to comfort its neighbors but nobody will let iran has nukes !!! if iran has nukes, others will want to have. This is like a domino effect !!

there is one crazy,maniac state which has nukes at this region. second will not exist...

Despite the "moral high ground" rhetoric spouting from the Iranian leadership, this regime is a danger to the region, with funding of all sorts of covert attempts to run proxy wars in several countries.

Iran will get what it deserves for these issues in due course, I have no doubt!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom