What's new

'We will never use force on Muslim neighbours' :Iran

israel_iran_invasion.gif

Despite the "moral high ground" rhetoric spouting from the Iranian leadership, this regime is a danger to the region, with funding of all sorts of covert attempts to run proxy wars in several countries.

Iran will get what it deserves for these issues in due course, I have no doubt!

:disagree::disagree::disagree:
The Saudis are the biggest funders of terror and they have literally turned Pakistan into a hell hole. Same with Iraq.

Our proxy is Hezbollah which runs for elections and builds schools and Hospitals for the Lebanese people. They are also the ones who defeated Israel in 06 while the Saudis are funding the ones who blow themselves up in mosques.

Where is this hate coming from? Are you one of those anti shia Pakistanis?

The present Iranian regime is actively involved in supporting their ideological "brand" via proxies and subterfuges in Lebanon, Iraq, Chechnya, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Oman and Saudi Arabia, with an active effort to destabilize the entire region around their country for their own benefit.

For the other side, this is regarded as supporting terrorism, while the Iranians define this as supporting the "righteous momineen".

I reiterate my original point: It depends on what is defined as being a muslim or being the aggressor or terrorist, and thus political posturing is dependent on manipulation by both sides to suit their own needs.

Please note my wording rises above petty things like prejudice or sarcasm or hate or fear. I form my opinions honestly and express them clearly, or at least that is MY opinion of me! :lol:

Last edited:
Iran is totally isolated and trying to bring some sympathy. Iran-iraq war was the bloodiest war since WWII. But the reality is if get chance they will attack many of the Arab countries.

Iran doesn't need to directly attack it's neighbors. It has used proxies to do that such as Shia militia in Iraq, Hezzbollah in Lebanon, Hamas in Gaza, and rebels in Yemen.

From what I see Iranian Government has more support outside Iran then inside. Why do you think they have to resort to election fraud in order to get elected? Why do you think so many are sitting in Iranian prisons for speaking out agianst the Government?

It is easy for those living outside Iran to support a Government that they themselves don't have to live under.

Unfortunately....... that's the truth and bone of contention with arabs.
Iran has always made stupid choices and its neighbors have exercised restraint all the time.

You missed the Saudi Arabias name as another one of Iran's proxy victim since revolution.
Iran even went to the point in smuggled arms to Mecca and actually used the fire arms.

Iran's relation with Pakistan govt. in past are no secret..

It is also true that Iran regime is less popular among Iranians but more more popular among Pakistanis.

I hope with the announcement, Iran has learned its lessons, and will stop supporting rebel groups in various Islamic states.

By supporting US invasion of Iraq, Iran has committed a grave mistake.

How do you come to that conclusion? US removed Saddam, the archenemy of Iran for Iran. What more could Iran ask for?

How do you come to that conclusion? US removed Saddam, the archenemy of Iran for Iran. What more could Iran ask for?

Please, read again. I don't think our comments are in contradiction to each others.

The present Iranian regime is actively involved in supporting their ideological "brand" via proxies and subterfuges in Lebanon, Iraq, Chechnya, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Oman and Saudi Arabia, with an active effort to destabilize the entire region around their country for their own benefit.

For the other side, this is regarded as supporting terrorism, while the Iranians define this as supporting the "righteous momineen".

I reiterate my original point: It depends on what is defined as being a muslim or being the aggressor or terrorist, and thus political posturing is dependent on manipulation by both sides to suit their own needs.

Please note my wording rises above petty things like prejudice or sarcasm or hate or fear. I form my opinions honestly and express them clearly, or at least that is MY opinion of me! :lol:

You forgot to add Egypt, Gaza and Sudan as well.

I don't have anything against Iran per se but to say that Iran has not been involved in supporting subversive forces in various countries is false.

Hmm..@ the subject.

Wonder what Iran did with Iraq during the eight years war ?

Iran doesn't need to directly attack it's neighbors. It has used proxies to do that such as Shia militia in Iraq, Hezzbollah in Lebanon, Hamas in Gaza, and rebels in Yemen.

Not everyone can have a trillion dollar budget of the C I of A. They make do with the little old fashioned brain washing and religious bandcamp. Lot to learn from the root of it all.

P.S So much cleaner to have puppet regimes than puppet guerrilla forces. Maybe they did learn something from the past.

There are two different opinions polls. One poll is about the arab ruling class and one which is the generel population. The Brooking poll is about the general population. Which conveniently get discarded by the MSM.

The Arabs won't get nukes. They will go under the American nuclear umbrella.

I don't think so .. right now they act like they wont but if iran has, they will have too, no doubt !! As you know Iran second threat for arabs especially for saudi and kuwait !!

If you were them, would you not do anything against this kind of threat? or you would ? For example, the situation between Pakistan and India. After India had nukes did Pakistan watch it or started to build its own nukes?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom