What's new

We salute Pak fight against terror: Israel

About the Ben Gurion quote, there is no credible proof that this was ever said. This was acknowledged by a retired Pakistani brigadier as well http://tribune.com.pk/story/105096/when-will-we-stop-blaming-the-rest-of-the-world/

It is attributed to the Jewish Chronicle and you can search the entire archive here The Jewish Chronicle - Jewish news, Israel news and social networking

Infact the quote was only invented recently in the last few years on the Internet afaik.

Here is a pretty detailed overview of Israeli-Pakistan relations Beyond the Veil: Israel-Pakistan Relations

1. No one touchs them when they dont fire rockets at us.
2. Israel used only standard NATO smoke rounds, which are very harmless and absolutelly legal.

everything is Legal in case of Israel .

About the Ben Gurion quote, there is no credible proof that this was ever said.

ITs attributed to the Jewish Chronicle and you can search the entire archive here The Jewish Chronicle - Jewish news, Israel news and social networking

Infact the quote was only invented recently in the last few years on the Internet afaik.

Here is a pretty detailed overview of Israeli-Pakistan relations Beyond the Veil: Israel-Pakistan Relations

Doesnt matter whether there is a proof or Not.......Action speaks louder then words...and we are seeing its consequences

I woudn't trust Israel even thought they help India because I remember reading how the Mossad chief wants close relations with the ISI and would like to see Musharaf in power. Th Israelis are going to do what is best in their interest....and MUSHY really gave a boost to Pakistan.

we will have hundreds of Raymond Davis through Israeli embassy .

Get a reality check, and stop sucking upto your arab masters.

There's nothing wrong in putting Pakistan before a fake "Muslim Brotherhood".

I personally would like to put my Country before arabs for once... because you know.. we should worry about our own country for a change?

"The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological State is a threat to our existence. And Pakistan, the whole of it, hates the Jews and loves the Arabs. This lover of the Arabs is more dangerous to us than the Arabs themselves. For that matter, it is most essential for the world Zionism that it should now take immediate steps against Pakistan.” Ben-Gurion, the Prime Minister of Israel.

What kind of salute they are paying us where they are taking part to make mess in Pakistan.

Here someone wrote that they have sharp mind so don't you even realize why this interview or words came from this sharp mind?
This salute has particular background in current situation in Pakistan. Get a time a analyze.

I think above quote is enough to explain how they salute us.

With providing some equipments indirectly they didn't buy us.
Problem is general thinking style of our people that if someone did favour for us then we ever get into trans of this favour.
Simple answer, they did favour, very thankful to them but we will think about their question or demand.

We have no need to accept them but we have to very very careful while holding any type of link with them.

This is a fake quote, this was made up by some nut job and this has been proved to be a fabrication many times. Its straight out of some Arab book of propaganda and is used continuously in Pakistan to negate the image of Israelis so that we continue to support the ever loosing arabs.

In reality, Ben Guiron personally called Jinnah to initiate relations and Jinnah agreed to hold meetings to discuss this matter but Jinnah passed away soon afterwards.

Our then foreign minister Sir Zafarullah Khan then met the Isareli's and told them:

In Cairo in March 1952, Zafrullah Khan, who had meanwhile been appointed Pakistan's foreign minister, said he thought Israel and Arab countries ought to reach an agreement, though he emphasized that his country supported the Arabs' demands. For example, the Arabs wanted Israel to alter borders, provide monetary compensation, and make assurances that it had no aggressive intentions.[7]

Consequently, a meeting was arranged in New York between Zafrullah Khan and Abba Eban, then Israel's ambassador to the United States, on 14 January 1953. Regarding Israeli-Pakistani relations, Zafrullah Khan told Eban that his government would not be able to withstand the extremists' opposition and that there was no chance for improved relations between the two countries in the near future "despite the fact that the Pakistani government does not bear any hatred toward Israel and understands that it is a factor in the Middle East that must be taken into consideration." For the time being, he expressed his approval of mutual visits of experts, students, and professors. He added that when the Arabs exhibited willingness to meet with Israel to solve problems, Pakistan would try to influence the Arabs toward reaching an agreement.[8]

In March and April 1954, Zafrullah Khan stated on several occasions that his country did not recognize Israel and had no intention of doing so. Israel was a foreign wedge in the Middle East and posed a danger not only to surrounding Arab countries but to the entire Islamic world. Pakistan would aid the Arabs in protecting sites holy to Islam. The Pakistani prime minister, of Pakistan, told a visiting group of Palestinian Arab clergy that the issue of Palestine was not only an Arab one but also a Muslim one. He promised them his country's loyalty on issues pertaining to "Muslims in Palestine." He kept this promise at a conference of Asian heads of state, held in Colombo in 1954 in advance of the Bandung Conference, and during the Bandung Conference itself. For this he was praised by King Saud of Saudi Arabia.[9]

Jewish Political Studies Review - Pakistan and Israel

This was the end of any relations between the two countries until Zia's time when both collaborated to defeat the Soviets.

Later the governments of Benazir and Sharif were close to recognizing Israel but political instability meant that nothing could be achieved.

I am all for relations with Israel because of the benefits that we can attain. Both the nations can mutually benefit each other and such a move would free Pakistan from the destructive clutches of the Arabs.

After all the arabs do support terrorists, insurgencies, hardline mullahs in our country while we help them against any uprising and wars that they face.

Its a natural course to take because our current foreign policy is based on emotionalism and not rationality.

Dance u are on again this time supporting friendship with israel do you think it would benefit us ? If yes please explain how ? Don't worry about pakistans image just answer the q ok ?

Your not even Pakistani.

Can the MODS please check the location and address of "Mutee" and "my name is arya".

I am all for relations with Israel because of the benefits that we can attain. Both the nations can mutually benefit each other and such a move would free Pakistan from the destructive clutches of the Arabs.

After all the arabs do support terrorists, insurgencies, hardline mullahs in our country while we help them against any uprising and wars that they face.

Its a natural course to take because our current foreign policy is based on emotionalism and not rationality.

According to my Opinion some Circles in Israel seeking Dominance of the whole Middle East Region and they don't want any strong Regional Power within this Region ! For example look at Turkey, in the 90ties Israel was not supporting PKK, but since the Iraq war in 2003 they give Training and some Weapons to PKK and Peshmerga, with the Target to Split Turkey. The same they will do also with Pakistan.

According to my Opinion some Circles in Israel seeking Dominance of the whole Middle East Region and they don't want any strong Regional Power within this Region ! For example look at Turkey, in the 90ties Israel was not supporting PKK, but since the Iraq war in 2003 they give Training and some Weapons to PKK and Peshmerga, with the Target to Split Turkey. The same they will do also with Pakistan.

This is all based on hear say and reeks of conspiracies, so we cannot base our eventual policy to recognize Israel on assumptions.

Similarly, the Arabs openly support insurgencies in our country so that we cannot become economically independent and challenge their economic progress in the region.

The Arabs provide large funding to hardline groups and preachers in Pakistan with whom we are engaged in an ideological and counter insurgency war. The outcome of which will decide if our nation exists or falls into the depth of destruction.

The verifiable facts that we know only present one solution to our problem, we should open channel of diplomacy with those who we can leverage in our foreign policy.

After all, success of a nation is based on its influence and the ability to keep up a good front while always looking out for the best interest of our own nation.

I will not support your point of view as it shows short circle strategic view.
Our policy didn't base over emotionalism.
"We can deny every theory as conspiracies which can not suit in our point of thinking"
But every theory can't fix as conspiracy.

To scrap our relations with Arabs because of one country, not a useful thinking.
Israel means USA indirectly. When you can't get your requirements from traditional ally then how you assume that Israel will fulfill our needs?

Ive seen a Elta ring manufactured ring laser gyro with my own eyes sitting on the desk of a certain person who used to get them for our jets..
Rubbish it when you have proof to the contrary.

A statement by the Air chief at the time perhaps?.. or the logistics officer.

We NEVER dealt directly..
Individuals acting privately.. on behalf of the Gop.
Parts ordered.. and picked up from Jordan.

Shall I also mention that the first flight computers for the private local UAV were those made by Elbit.

May be from ELTA USA unit, i think they have research/production facilities in USA too

I will not support your point of view as it shows short circle strategic view.
Our policy didn't base over emotionalism.
"We can deny every theory as conspiracies which can not suit in our point of thinking"
But every theory can't fix as conspiracy.

Our foreign police is flawed and based upon religiosity and emotionalism even if it has been harmful to us over the years. A theory does not have an explanation behind it and thus it can be labelled as being based on an assumption and not factual foundations.

I called your quote a falsified peace of propaganda and this is true, so your argument is half lost already because you based your opinion on propaganda without any research behind it.

This was emotional, wasn't it.

To scrap our relations with Arabs because of one country, not a useful thinking.
Israel means USA indirectly. When you can't get your requirements from traditional ally then how you assume that Israel will fulfill our needs?

Where did I state that we should scrap our relation with the Arabs?

Some Arab countries themselves recognize Israel for their own benefit so why the hell should we not?

Similarly, Israel does not mean USA indirectly because if it did, we would have recognized them owing to our dependence on USA.

Which traditional ally are you talking about anyway?

Our foreign police is flawed and based upon religiosity and emotionalism even if it has been harmful to us over the years. A theory does not have an explanation behind it and thus it can be labelled as being based on an assumption and not factual foundations.

Religiosity is a part of foreign policy. It can be harmful if there people use religion for their own interests (generals & politicians). For example Pakistan's decision over Afghan war.

A theory which proved by our intelligence organizations in past & even in present can not be labeled as assumption or conspiracy. You are missing many details and facts while trying to prove your point of view.

I called your quote a falsified peace of propaganda and this is true, so your argument is half lost already because you based your opinion on propaganda without any research behind it.

This was emotional, wasn't it.

My research is enough to stand on particular results, i can also tell you a piece of research find it and read it.

Jewish Intelligence
Lukimson, Peter

More over;

"In an interview with a Russian daily Israel's Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said that "Israel considers Pakistan along with Afghanistan its biggest threat". In the Indo-Pakistan war of 1965 and 1971, Israel provided India with arms and ammunition. Pakistani requests for fresh weapons systems from the US are also fiercely resisted by Indian and Israeli lobbyists. A former pro-Israeli Jewish Indian army officer Lieutenant General J.F.R. Jacob is also celebrated in Israel for his role in the Indo-Pakistan war of 1971 against Pakistan.

In the 1980s, Israel planned a possible attack on Pakistan's bomb capacity. However, due to Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence, it became aware of a possible attack prior to any attack occurring. India was warned of a retaliatory attack on its Trombay facilities for giving Israel any assistance. Israeli aircraft were surprised by the presence of an alerted Pakistan Air Force fighter jets and therefore pulled back.
"

Are you thinking that all these based over conspiracies theories and being emotional put here? did you?

Some Arab countries themselves recognize Israel for their own benefit so why the hell should we not?

Similarly, Israel does not mean USA indirectly because if it did, we would have recognized them owing to our dependence on USA.

Look for new partners, don't depend over USA.
Again i am saying that there need to draw balance between strategic important countries for our national interests.

I will not support recognizance of Israel but only bilateral relations in first step.

Back
Top Bottom