What's new

We Are Soldiers

This this one was quite nice, the best so far I must say.

I would have looked to get up and personal with the tanks like Al Khalid. too much time was given to mechanised Infantry and APCs. the program was good no doubt but left lot to be desired

When the Dawn NEWS guy asks the Army Officer about why the T-59's are still in service he is like "Its not the machine its the man behind the machine". It may be true sometimes but most of the time the Novice in the Highly Advanced T-90S can takeout the Pro in the T-59 long before the T-90 comes in its Main Guns range. I am sick of statements like these.

Last edited:
What's goin on in here:coffee:
Anywaz..
When the Dawn NEWS guy asks the Army Officer about why the T-59's are still in service he is like "Its not the machine its the man behind the machine". It may be true sometimes but most of the time the Novice in the Highly Advanced T-90S can takeout the Pro in the T-59 long before the T-90 comes in its Main Guns range. I am sick of statements like these.

Why you have to compare T-90s with T-59s? The UDs and AK is there to take guud care of them, so relax.

The UDs and AK is there to take guud care of them, so relax.
What if the AK or the UD are not available?
Being a defensive force we can't decide where the engagement occurs, its the Indian who will decide where they wanna use their 90s, and if they are even a bit smart they are gonna go for the areas protected by the 59s.

What if the AK or the UD are not available?

Why?
Being a defensive force
i never knew we were defensive!
we can't decide where the engagement occurs, its the Indian who will decide where they wanna use their 90s, and if they are even a bit smart they are gonna go for the areas protected by the 59s.

i can just laugh on this bro.

You are planning is as if two kids are fighting in some school!

I have got no more words to say!

You bet.

---

BTW, try to read the 'new' doctrine of Pak Army if you can find it on the internet. Also try to find how our military do the tank battle and which all units are given the AKs and where they are located. Then you and me be able to understand each other better! Till then, school is fun!

I would have looked to get up and personal with the tanks like Al Khalid. too much time was given to mechanised Infantry and APCs. the program was good no doubt but left lot to be desired

It’s not easy to get 'close and personal' with an Al-Khalid like it was with the M-113. There is simply not enough room and the only way you can film the interior is if the cameraman goes inside the commanders/gunners/drivers hatch and the hatches are small enough as it is so you’d need a small camera. And secondly there is a lot of sensitive and vital equipment the gunner and commander have access to including digital battlefield integrated systems, LCD sites, communications gear and other stuff. So actually I was impressed at the way they had managed to get all the MBTs and park them together for the briefing. He must have had to pull a few strings I guess.

Great show man, the historical references were sound too.

The materials is not anything new. What I appreciate about the show is the insight to the officers like the interview of Commander, V Corps as well as his CoS. That is the interesting part. Next one ought to be interesting with SSG/N being showcased.

Back
Top Bottom