What's new

We Are Soldiers

I think Dawn News will be pressurized to either edit all sensitive stuff from it or program will not aired from next week.

I think Dawn News will be pressurized to either edit all sensitive stuff from it or program will not aired from next week.

pressurised by who? Pak Army? they made it with their cooperation
dont be so naive. if there is any thing sensitive they wont have covered it anyway.
the program is beign aired after editing anyway and it is general stuff no tactical or operational planing that may be sensitive is going to be covered.

Any programme on the army is first approved by ispr they just cannot film it and show it on tv.......I have not been able to find the 3rd episode anywhere can anyone post the link....

Any programme on the army is first approved by ispr they just cannot film it and show it on tv.......I have not been able to find the 3rd episode anywhere can anyone post the link....

about 20 minutes ago i caught the last bit of the program talking about the drawbacks of the tank
I hope someone managed to record it

Thanks brother on sharing video i missed that but is it a complete episode or some parts left

I loved it,

i dont think the program did justice to Pakistani Armed corps. Wajahat is heavily relying on movie clips and other forces which is becoming overbearing.
I was hoping onboard Al Khalid video and maybe some firing demonstrations or some military exercise. the presentation extra is excellent no doubt but it didnt do justice the way in depth details about infantry as given there were none here in comparison except some borrowed clips from old videos. I don’t think any of our tank based weapon system s that modern or classified that it couldn’t be shown in this episode

this episode left me wanting for more for the Pakistani tanks in action

We Are Soldiers - Pakistan Military - Episode 3:

ww.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=82BF034709A369C6

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom