What's new

Water issue can cause a terrible war between India & Pakistan

^^^wish you would be in the front line of fire or may be your house be at the Indo-pak border near some Indian bunkers... then ofcourse you will f**k the consequences..

Well as i said before .. Big War is Waiting ... & i am sure it will Come 100% ....

We better destroys all dams in India no matter where they are ... No matter how many people die in any country .. FCUK the consequences ...

Water! Water! Water! Water!.......:angry:
Don't stretch this matter more, which can lead to war....

What will happen,when they will destroy our dams, we can't get water even to drink....:cry:

I am just calling our Prime minister to give them some bottle of "Acuafina"mineral water to them.. And i specially request him to send it in chilled condition......

Hope our dams are save now....:lazy:

Should China divert water of major river flowing from Tibet to China instead of India?

Wat river u ll divert smartie..?
brahmaputra..?in that case u ll be harming ur all-weather friend Bangladesh rather than India..
We can sdjust w/o brahmaputra..but Bangladesh..??
See China cant divert the entire Brahmaputra..they can reduce the volume to a maximum level.Watever remaining comes India will utilise completely with a perfectly valid excuse that Its China that s the main culprit.
So essentially it will be B'desh that will be the sufferer not India.
nd wat do our china supporting Bangla friends say...?

Well as i said before .. Big War is Waiting ... & i am sure it will Come 100% ....

We better destroys all dams in India no matter where they are ... No matter how many people die in any country .. FCUK the consequences ...

please tell me what is the difference between us & them if you talk like this? big war is waiting screw consequences! why do you want to kill civilians? both sides will lose many innocent men,children & women! :hitwall:

please tell me what is the difference between us & them if you talk like this? big war is waiting screw consequences! why do you want to kill civilians? both sides will lose many innocent men,children & women! :hitwall:

and don't you think that drought will kill our people......!!!!!!!!!!!

@Jagjit_Singh_Arora

Dude you need to tame your horses and watch your mouth, you are new here but looks like that you have come with a death wish. And if bashing Pakistan will satisfy your ego, you will not be here longer to enjoy that. I would suggest you to hush up stick to the point, and that is the water issue! and stop taking cheap shots on Pakistan and spewing ***** off the gutter that you call your mouth.

And please every one else discuss the point on hand with out already bombarding the Indian dams and the Indians issuing macho statements. I Pray to Allah that the clowns sitting on the realms of affairs in both the countries look into the matter with a calm head and think of the millions on both sides. And Pakistan especially should look into alternative means of overcoming the problem and that is going the ME way, its expensive but can help us over come the problem.

Last edited:
Wat river u ll divert smartie..?
brahmaputra..?in that case u ll be harming ur all-weather friend Bangladesh rather than India..
We can sdjust w/o brahmaputra..but Bangladesh..??
See China cant divert the entire Brahmaputra..they can reduce the volume to a maximum level.Watever remaining comes India will utilise completely with a perfectly valid excuse that Its China that s the main culprit.
So essentially it will be B'desh that will be the sufferer not India.
nd wat do our china supporting Bangla friends say...?

I dont think its practically feasible to divert the Brahmaputra river from Tibet. The geological fetaures should facilitate dam building, which is not possible in the plains of Tibetan plateau. The soil is frozen most of the year. Also, there is no agriculture in Tibet to divert the water for irrigation. Tibet is surrounded by huge mountains, for the water to be piped to other parts.
Even if china some how manages to divert the Brahmaputra, India will not be affected much. The north-east is a hilly region and doesn't have much agriculture. The main crop is tea, which is grown on hill slopes fed by rain water. There are many tributaries of the Brahmaputra within India in the foothills of the Himalayas which will still feed into the river. In fact, the water diversion will be a blessing in disguise for NE India. The havoc caused by Brahmaputra flooding during the monsoon will be considerably reduced.
As said before, the Diversion of Brahmaputra will affect Bangladesh the most.

and don't you think that drought will kill our people......!!!!!!!!!!!

don't u think we should make basha & kalabagh?

MQM,PPP,ANP,JUI all oppose kalabagh! last dam of pakistan was built 40 years ago!!

india saay paani cheen leingay pehlaay jo mil raha hai usko tou bacha loo!! you know how much water is spilled into the sea from indus river every second??????? :coffee:

I dont think its practically feasible to divert the Brahmaputra river from Tibet. The geological fetaures should facilitate dam building, which is not possible in the plains of Tibetan plateau. The soil is frozen most of the year. Also, there is no agriculture in Tibet to divert the water for irrigation. Tibet is surrounded by huge mountains, for the water to be piped to other parts.
Even if china some how manages to divert the Brahmaputra, India will not be affected much. The north-east is a hilly region and doesn't have much agriculture. The main crop is tea, which is grown on hill slopes fed by rain water. There are many tributaries of the Brahmaputra within India in the foothills of the Himalayas which will still feed into the river. In fact, the water diversion will be a blessing in disguise for NE India. The havoc caused by Brahmaputra flooding during the monsoon will be considerably reduced.
As said before, the Diversion of Brahmaputra will affect Bangladesh the most.

thts wat i too wanted to tell..Hope that Genious "Honor" can understand before he starts shooting words from his mouth.

@ all

wat is the use of this "Multi-quote this message"" at the bottom right corner used for..?

India should follow the treaty to the word and do its best to utilize all the water available to it under IWT to the fullest.

If pak has any problem with it they can approach International Courts or Arbitrators.

Don't forget the pakistan's trips to world bank and IMF door with begging bowl.

Beggers can't demand only request ... IMO

Its not just Pakistan that has gone to IMF or World Bank for loans. Even India has received plenty of IMF and World Bank loans. Remember, just before we opened up our economy, our finance minister was running around the world assuring people we wont default on our loans.

Remember your past before you insult others for their misery.

I really think its the issue of capability that is bothering Pakistan and this year of low rainfall (that has impacted all rivers of India as well) has just brought the issue to the fore. I dont think Indian establishment wants to create a bad image for itself by creating drought like conditions in Pakistan, but the intention vs capability doctrine is getting Pakistan on the tenterhooks..

If India had really diverted water, Pakistan would have been going ballastic in all world forums.

Imagine when Pakistan can make so much noise about a ficticious issue of India being behind TTP knowing well that the whole world rubbishes that claim, the amount of tantrums that it would throw in case of a real issue of India diverting water. I dont see that happening at all except such talk shows and articles by misinformed and pseudo intellectuals or may be a few threads in forums like this.. And thats the only place this issue will lead to terrible wars at..

after that just think about the massive indian counterattack. Will we be able to deal with it. I don't think so. Keeping in mind the massive expansion of the indian military we won't be able to even dream of fighting them in the future say after five years. So the only possible way out is to make friendship with them. We should stop infiltrating terrorists into India. These spineless terrorists can do nothing but kill innocent unarmed people. Terrorism should be wiped out. We are falling prey to our own deeds. Those terrorists whom we have been nurturing are now against us, killing our own people.

Nice but you probably didn't heard this "Himatay Mardan Madaday Khuda". That's all I belive in. Phir Chahay India ho yea koi.

Indians playing same old trick, involve Pakistan on water dialogue and keep running the project at fast phase behind the doors. And Pakistan govt like always chicken out and scared.

Back
Top Bottom