What's new

India's Water War against Pakistan/ ISPR Pakistan

Someday PAk wake you and one of their terror Guru calls , Look sun always rises from East , it hindu and Jews conspiracy to make Sun rises from east always. they are against pak because sun always rises from east. if sun rises from west then pak will be super duper power and bla bla

Whatever these politicians are doing, it shows they are incompetent but this does not mean that India can go on & close our water which is a clear violation. Why India is not able to do anything when there is military rule in Pakistan? At the time of Gen. Zia & Gen. Musharraf rule they were scared sh!t & shitting out their dippers but now because of the incompetent, corrupt & spineless politicians they are able to do hooliganism.

Only one man has dared to speak & fight against these sob politicians for Pakistan’s water & other rights, he is Sheikh Rasheed.

lol , Dam was building from many times what did you Gen able to done? moreover , you foreign policy is controlled by Army only.

India, Pakistan begin talks on power projects in Kashmir valley
Indus Water Commissioners of India and Pakistan began discussions on Sunday on four power projects that are coming up in Jammu and Kashmir.

The four-day meeting of the Permanent Indus Commission will discuss objections raised by Pakistan on India’s four hydrothermal projects in the Chenab basin, being constructed under the Indus Waters Treaty of 1960. Three of the projects, namely Ratle (850 MW), lower Kalnai (48 MW), and Miyar Nallah (120 MW) are run-of-the-river projects, while the 1000 MW Pakaldul project involves “very insignificant pondage,” Water Ministry sources told The Hindu.

Islamabad has raised questions about India’s design with regard to spillway, pondage and water intake. These issues were discussed in the last meeting in March between the two sides in Lahore.

The Pakistan delegation, led by Mirza Asif Baig, arrived here on Saturday. India’s Indus Commissioner G. Aranganathan, will lead the Indian delegation.

The discussions are being held under Article VIII (5) of the Treaty which calls for at least one meeting annually in each country alternatively. As per the treaty, either side has to inform the other at least six months in advance, of any new projects to be undertaken. Consequently, India has informed Pakistan about the four projects in the Chenab basin.

India, Pakistan begin talks on power projects in Kashmir valley - The Hindu

People like ahmed qureishi and zaid hamid have some basic common working procedures that always smelled of boots.

1 Absolute, white lies
2 Terrorism apologies
3 Attacking democracy
4 Praising infallible army
5 Mythical narratives about ''ancient pakistan''
6 Abusive language
7 Supreme confidence in Pakistani hoi polloi to lap up any BS coated with ''nationalism'' (like Potassium Chloride was used for Karachi arson or how Pakistani submarine clicked pictures of Mumbai harbor etc etc)
8 Making up fake names like Christina palmer, amar singh etc etc
9 Racist outlook and arguments
10 Unending love of Dalits

Ahmed Qureishi talks absolute bullcr@p and such wild incredible lies that Pakistanis have no choice but to believe them, its like if there can be flying angels, then why cant potassium chloride be used for arson (in rest of the world its used in fire extinguishers)? Now that ISPR has come out of the closet, his word is no less than god's word for gullible Pakistanis. Pakistani state sponsored terrorism apologists and promoters like qureishi and saeed have used the water issue for terrorism, I mean charity recruitment all along. More of the same.

@Dillinger @Peshwa @Sashan @doppelganger @Syama Ayas this is worth a look.

I hope you meant this is worth a laugh...

Because other than "gullible" Pakistanis and rabid India haters who will lap up any trash for their self fulfilling prophecy, this shoddy piece passed off as journalism would make a donkey sound like an Einstein

I was entertained though and Im pretty sure the tangential comments here will be quite the treat as well...

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you meant this is worth a laugh...

Because other than "gullible" Pakistanis and rabid India haters who will lap up any trash for their self fulfilling prophecy, this shoddy piece passed off as journalism would make a donkey sound like an Einstein

I was entertained though and Im pretty sure the tangential comments here will be quite the treat as well...

Of course bhau, I only meant to highlight the ISPR angle.

Back
Top Bottom