What's new

Was Ataturk spy for British against Ottoman Empire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So go to Israeli forum and bend over for them. Stop ruining discussion here.

no one there i'll stick around here, these conspiracies in the muslim countries are funny. but in all truth ataturk started a pan turk movement that is really dangerous to russia, china, central asia, iran.

Haha Neutral troll back again.

Why don't you worry about the Israeli pounding you Egyptians got time and time again?

He is not Egyptian or Arab. This guy is an Anti-Islam troll who is just here for the lulz and to satisfy his inner hatred feelings. He does not deserve to consume our highly needed Oxygen supply and H2O which is going to a waste by his mere existence.

I counted 42 Kemalist in the last 10 messages of Zulkarneyn. This guy is amazing. Even in a forum like this he provoked every one, Indians, Pakistanis, Arabs, Kemalists, Kurds, Nationalists (Ülkücü) by his disrespect towards Atatürk , yet he is still accusing every one by being Kemalists just because they are respecting or loving him.
The only ones who is agreeing with him are the forum's well known trolls, such as NeutralCitizen and Raptor.

So please don't take this guy serious. He doesn't deserve a discussion. Do it like Deno.

Zulkareyn; talking nonsense level: teach me master.

He is not Egyptian or Arab. This guy is an Anti-Islam troll who is just here for the lulz and to satisfy his inner hatred feelings. He does not deserve to consume our highly needed Oxygen supply and H2O which is going to a waste by his mere existence.

now your a bad liar.

Horse crap would be to tame for his bs... so I thought dinosour crap would suit him fine...

For both his ideologies and his bs :D

Deno, I'm going to get you to wear a 'headscarf - nay, a Burqa' in the sweltering heat of July and have our very own Gala vs Fener ! :rofl:

On a serious note : Deno, Islam and Shariah are more misrepresented, misunderstood and mis-practiced then otherwise. I find myself recalling something that Ghalib, a celebrated Urdu poet, once wrote :

'"The Sheikh (an honorific title for religious clerics) hovers by the tavern door,
but believe me, Ghalib, I am sure i saw him slip in As i departed."

A lot of leaders were in contact with the british. Mohamed ali jinnah was in secret correspondence with great imperialist churchill's secretary so that nobody would find out.

Some things will never be known for sure.

However what can't be denied is that Ataturk was a great leader on and off the battlefield and he did indeed bring in modernism in Turkey that should be the envy of most of us.

Deno, I'm going to get you to wear a 'headscarf - nay, a Burqa' in the sweltering heat of July and have our very own Gala vs Fener ! :rofl:

On a serious note : Deno, Islam and Shariah are more misrepresented, misunderstood and mis-practiced then otherwise. I find myself recalling something that Ghalib, a celebrated Urdu poet, once wrote :

'"The Sheikh (an honorific title for religious clerics) hovers by the tavern door,

99.9% of Muslims are only Muslim by name.

And you are a bad life form. The only thing I would feel guilty about in your death is the bacteria living inside of you which had the bad luck of choosing the wrong host. At least Bacteria contribute positively to the eco-system but your mere existence is call for your disembowelment.

All jokes aside lets keep this a civil discussion now ok ? this thread started by raptor this guy is crazy for the ottoman empire which was already dying anyway. ottoman empire would have collapsed sooner or later indeed the sick man or europe and the expulsion of the turks by the slavs and their allies from the balkans.

There is no such a thing as Islamic cleric anymore that is just complete and utter BS... Google is by far the best fatwa bringer in history.

I never classify different points of views in a country as "shanty downs" although I do not like their manner of calling eachother. Governments what ever they are, secular, non-secular, ottoman, ... are to provide security for the nation. With which logic they call their compatriots by those kind of literature in a public forum, I do not understand! I think there are more mature way of expressing an idea without harming eachother.

My apologies sir I did not mean it like that, I was merely like speaking on my views.

All jokes aside lets keep this a civil discussion now ok ? this thread started by raptor this guy is crazy for the ottoman empire which was already dying anyway. ottoman empire would have collapsed sooner or later indeed the sick man or europe and the expulsion of the turks by the slavs and their allies from the balkans.

frabz-Civil-You-keep-using-that-word-I-dont-think-it-means-what-you-th-a19fb6.jpg

I blame Ataturk for the current Kurdish problem now the kurds are still fantasizing about Kurdistan they have succeeded in Northern Iraq, Syria is their next move, turkey policies have also been a cause to this as well.

Mosa my friend lets have a brand new start ? I'm a whole new person I understand the many issues we have discussed but did not agree I do hope this improves what do you say I extend a hand of friendship.

I blame Ataturk for the current Kurdish problem now the kurds are still fantasizing about Kurdistan they have succeeded in Northern Iraq, Syria is their next move, turkey policies have also been a cause to this as well.

Mosa my friend lets have a brand new start ? I'm a whole new person I understand the many issues we have discussed but did not agree I do hope this improves what do you say I extend a hand of friendship.

Hahaha. NC.... You can go hammer time yourself right now.

Ottoman Empire was going to die anyway the first world war was one of the few last nails in the coffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom