What's new

War Strategy: The collapse of Cold Start

Good be sitting at the top of the hill.don't come down...:lol:

You're right, we don't have to come down from there, we have built a strong post there, our Mortars and Snipers will do the job from there, fools would think to come down from there lol :devil:

Right!!! I have a new,rational and effective doctrine for india ......its called 'sit and watch while pakistan goes down the drain'.

Already pakistans economy is in bad state and getting worse....,natural disasters making it even worse,terrorists destroying pakistan(india dose not have to do it),IMF rating going down as well,already sounds of allaince breakup between USA and pakistan(all the free money money breaks up as well),relentless military spending and no regard for economic speding by government.

things like this will do the damage...no need for indians to worry thesleves about possible retaliation with BS like cold start

Right!!! I have a new,rational and effective doctrine for india ......its called 'sit and watch while pakistan goes down the drain'.Already pakistans economy is in bad state and getting worse....,natural disasters making it even worse,terrorists destroying pakistan(india dose not have to do it),IMF rating going down as well,already sounds of allaince breakup between USA and pakistan(all the free money money breaks up as well),relentless military spending and no regard for economic speding by government.

things like this will do the damage...no need for indians to worry thesleves about possible retaliation with BS like cold start

We have been in worst than this situation many times before, Don't worry, When the time comes, you'll see some shocking results ;)

Till then, please atleast stop using the same old used "Useless" dialoques :D :cool:

We have been in worst than this situation many times before, Don't worry, When the time comes, you'll see some shocking results ;)

Till then, please atleast stop using the same old used "Useless" dialoques :D :cool:

Oh yes very shocking results;)

and about the "useless" dialogs,if u think pointing out the truth is useless..........well what can i say ...........nothing but the truth,so its useless saying it to you;)

Oh yes very shocking results;)

and about the "useless" dialogs,if u think pointing out the truth is useless..........well what can i say ...........nothing but the truth,so its useless saying it to you;)

The Bharati version of "truth" is not welcomed in Pakistan :disagree:

The Bharati version of "truth" is not welcomed in Pakistan :disagree:

well i agree with you on that .......but if you read my first post you will read that its meant for the bharatis,so that they wont over exhert themselves on a complex problem like pakistan.....which has a simple solution .

well i agree with you on that .......but if you read my first post you will read that its meant for the bharatis,so that they wont over exhert themselves on a complex problem like pakistan.....which has a simple solution .

:coffee:

Tell this to your Military too :)

I don't know why your 25 out of 33 Infantry Divisions and all 3 Armed Divisions are deloyed on Pakistani front :hitwall:

Bharati Military is so fool, you're trying to say that? :no:

:coffee:

Tell this to your Military too :)

I don't know why your 25 out of 33 Infantry Divisions and all 3 Armed Divisions are deloyed on Pakistani front :hitwall:

Bharati Military is so fool, you're trying to say that? :no:

Then where should it be deployed instead?

In the arabian sea??/ :what:

Man! I love those amazing one liners. :P

Me too

Then where should it be deployed instead?

In the arabian sea??/ :what:

Why not :rofl: BUT Not against Pakistan as "ImIndia" tried to explain that Pakistan is no "Problem" :D

Or more like India does not has the capability to launch something on the lines of a Cold Start and Pakistan having the necessary deterrent capabilities to thwart aggression from India...
1. india does not have any air penetration capability...
It is dangerous to fool yourselves with fantasies of Indian weakness. The capability of the Indian Army to launch a "Cold Start" doesn't seem to be in doubt, just the willingness of the Indian leadership to do so. Not everyone believes in using military strength for the same ends. The U.S. hasn't invaded Canada in nearly two hundred years. We're just not interested in doing so.

On the other hand, if India was led by another Indira, Pakistan would have cause to be worried. It would make sense, then, for Pakistan to consider changing strategies and train a national reserve that could be mobilized on a few months notice, rather than suffer the huge political, economic, and social expenses of continuously maintaining a large force at the Indian border.

Why not :rofl: BUT Not against Pakistan as "ImIndia" tried to explain that Pakistan is no "Problem" :D

Ohh.. i got it .. so you think armed forces are for just parade and should not be deployed anywhere, right?

Its ok. :wave:

Ohh.. i got it .. so you think armed forces are for just parade and should not be deployed anywhere, right?

Its ok. :wave:

You know what, it's pointless to talk to someone who don't kno what I'm talking about, It was a answer to "IamIndia"s post.
:taz:

Back
Top Bottom