What's new

War Memorial of A Indian & Pakistani in Yokohama, Japan 1939-1945

That is a blatant lie. Do you have any source to back up this absurd claim of yours? How many Indian citizens have emigrated to Pakistan? Do you have the numbers?

LOL the source itself is two nation theory itself.

And dude yr a really immature person to call this as a lie.

I have a suggestion for u, read our constitution first then come back.

Am sure if those soldiers were alive today and see this kind of animosity on PDF, they would prefer to be dead than go through the pain of seeing so much hatred on a defence forum like this.

And trollers (from both sides), could you at least give some dignity to a thread that speaks of sacrifice of men from a nation once existed as one? Too much to ask is it?

My grandad was also in the British Indian army and after the creation of Pakistan joined the PAK ARMY ! although my cousin spent years in Japan never knew of any memorial like this. Thank you for the info

LOL the source itself is two nation theory itself.

And dude yr a really immature person to call this as a lie.

I have a suggestion for u, read our constitution first then come back.

So you are basically saying you don't have numbers to back up this claim of yours. And your constitution is not worth the paper it is printed on - with military coups being sanctioned, Prime Ministers being hung and what not.

So you are basically saying you don't have numbers to back up this claim of yours. And your constitution is not worth the paper it is printed on - with military coups being sanctioned, Prime Ministers being hung and what not.

lol kiddo u dnt have any idea how things work in our country.

Now u have shown yr cheapness by going down to that standard that u have forgotten that what were we talking about.

Pak is Muslim country n it represents Muislim of SA.......The Japs must not have written in the war memorial ''Indian Soldiers''.

My grandad was also in the British Indian army and after the creation of Pakistan joined the PAK ARMY ! although my cousin spent years in Japan never knew of any memorial like this. Thank you for the info

you are one of the most inactive members i have seen on this forum(no offence).

now i wonder when you are gonna reply to me.:P

lol kiddo u dnt have any idea how things work in our country.

Now u have shown yr cheapness by going down to that standard that u have forgotten that what were we talking about.

Pak is Muslim country n it represents Muislim of SA.......The Japs must not have written in the war memorial ''Indian Soldiers''.

Once again - you are not giving me numbers - how many South Asian Muslims have sought asylum in the so-called "state for South Asian Muslims?" - either give me a number or quit your immature attitude.

Indian and "Pakistani soldier" in 1939-45 ,......hahahahahahaha heheheheheh this is another hypocrisy of Mullah Media of Pakistan...

well then you should give his details of his service and name , rank ....etc.... if not then My grandpa was on the MOON with Neal Armstrong ....hehehehe

i remembered the vedic Pakistan .....:lol: :lol: :taz:

Once again - you are not giving me numbers - how many South Asian Muslims have sought asylum in the so-called "state for South Asian Muslims?" - either give me a number or quit your immature attitude.
Kid im not a gov employee to give u figures or something........ Nor they r necessary....

We according to our ideology and constitution r a Islamic Republic build for Muslims specifically!!! and a state who represents Muslims of SA.... thats what our Founder also said.

@Topic......

:lol: Funny, but not surprised as its a Hindu im dealing with!!!!!!

the facts n our identity as well as our constitution dont go down yr throat but u say to others that ''Your juvenile posts continue to defy logic - so you have 0 stats to back up the stuff you are spouting'':rofl::rofl::rofl:

dude yr even more extraordinary then i had thought.

Of course - your lack of statistics of immigration of South Asian Muslims to Pakistan is related directly to my religious subscription. Truly - your immature and juvenile posts continue to regale.

Of course - your lack of statistics of immigration of South Asian Muslims to Pakistan is related directly to my religious subscription. Truly - your immature and juvenile posts continue to regale.

Dude there r people who had been migrating in this country as late as in 90s but as we dont have a full proof structure to register everyone in our country. the People in eastern Sindh, Norther Pak and Western Pak's some areas r the places where u can find them.

BTW im not a gov official to give u exact stats on this......Yes i can prove it but there r known people from other parts of SA, Iran, CA, China etc etc live in these mentioned parts.

Dude there r people who had been migrating in this country as late as in 90s but as we dont have a full proof structure to register everyone in our country. the People in eastern Sindh, Norther Pak and Western Pak's some areas r the places where u can find them.

BTW im not a gov official to give u exact stats on this......Yes i can prove it but there r known people from other parts of SA, Iran, CA, China etc etc live in these mentioned parts.

But there must be some registrations. Don't give me exact stats - approximate will do.

But there must be some registrations. Don't give me exact stats - approximate will do.

Yes there would have been but like i said im not a gov official to know the figures......but my personal guess is b/w 500-1000 came in 90s.

Back
Top Bottom