What's new

Vishwaroopam ban: will leave India for a 'secular' land, says Kamal Haasan

No sign of untoward incidents in populous Muslim states like Kerala, Karnataka or Andhra Pradesh even after the release of this movie. Are Tamil Nadu Muslims any different to the ones from these states? Just goes to show... it's nothing to do with the sentiments of certain section of people.

Yes I was suspicious too, also has anyone seen any Muslim group's/leader's interview on this where they are asking for the release to be stopped. All we have been hearing is that Muslims are opposing it, but who are these Muslims? There is definitely more than meets the eye.

Can anyone explain the content of the film to a person with zero knowledge of Bollywood?

@JanjaWeed Andhra Pradesh is the heart of Hindu-Muslim tensions. These tensions culiminated in the formation of the Azad Deccan Council and movement with which I have held meetings with those guys and was an observer member. I was called on account of my links there.

http://azaddeccanmovement.wordpress.com/tag/council-for-deccan-independence/

I know that place. There is tension since the destruction of Babri. Also under every stone they find an Ansari responsible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jayalalitha is a scary B1@ch capable of destroying the lives of anyone who doesn't toe her line. Even the powerful Kanchi Mutt couldn't stand up to her ruthlessness. There is a theory that the Kachi fiasco started with a land dispute between the mutt and Jaya.
NDTV said Vishwaroopam ban could be due to the issuing of TV rights. One wonders if this would have happened if Kamal had sold the TV rights to Jaya TV.

Jayalalitha is a scary B1@ch capable of destroying the lives of anyone who doesn't toe her line. Even the powerful Kanchi Mutt couldn't stand up to her ruthlessness. There is a theory that the Kachi fiasco started with a land dispute between the mutt and Jaya.
NDTV said Vishwaroopam ban could be due to the issuing of TV rights. One wonders if this would have happened if Kamal had sold the TV rights to Jaya TV.

Kanchi Mutt head Swami Jayendra Saraswathi problem started when he tried to reach out to Harijans/Dalits, by offering the possibility of a dignified life for them, and thus disturbing the political class who bank on Dalit vote.

The secular state was worried since the accepted model in the political discourse for “liberation” of Harjans is either conversion to other religions or a possible overthrow of the caste system.

Swami Jayendra Sarasvati’s model postulates the possibility of their being within the system, but treated with dignity and equality. The SC politicians and secular state satraps whose staple diet is conversion or the destruction of the caste system found it difficult to accept his actions. DMK (Telecom scandal and Congress allie) was behind the whole drama. That is why Dr. Subramanian Swamy who successfully defended the seer has support of AIADMK.

20041203006300802.jpg

Kamala Hassan was stupid enough to take panga with Jayalalitha and side with DMK and Congress. On top of this, he sold the TV rights to Vijay Malya...it was a stupid business decision based on emotion and now there is a price to pay for that.

News is upholder of 'secularism' in India, the SP is also planning to ban the Hindi version in UP.

Can anyone explain the content of the film to a person with zero knowledge of Bollywood?

@JanjaWeed Andhra Pradesh is the heart of Hindu-Muslim tensions. These tensions culiminated in the formation of the Azad Deccan Council and movement with which I have held meetings with those guys and was an observer member. I was called on account of my links there.

Council for Deccan Independence « Azad Deccan Movement

I know that place. There is tension since the destruction of Babri. Also under every stone they find an Ansari responsible.

azad deccan.:rofl::rofl::rofl:*10000000000000000.

@haviZsultan What the hell is Azad Deccan, are you here with another joke. :lol:

no,he is here with another fiction.

Last edited by a moderator:
He pretends to know about Hyderabad more than people living there. In all his post he mentions Afzalgunj locality Hyderabad. :hitwall::rofl::lol:

and he refers to lucknow too.or is it some other guy?

Sri Lanka has banned movie "Vishwaroopam" mentioning it is an anti-muslim, what kind of storyline it has?

From the comments here, I conclude that basically it is dirty Brahminical politics. The corrupt lady and her group take revenge on a person they apparently perceive to be liberal and anti-Brahminist. And at the same time make it into a communal issue through so called Muslim organisations which could well be the paid Amma agents. All to satisfy the big fat ego of some people at the cost of image of state and the law and order.

From the comments here, I conclude that basically it is dirty Brahminical politics. The corrupt lady and her group take revenge on a person they apparently perceive to be liberal and anti-Brahminist. And at the same time make it into a communal issue through so called Muslim organisations which could well be the paid Amma agents. All to satisfy the big fat ego of some people at the cost of image of state and the law and order.

LOL.

Kamal Hasan is a Hindu Brahmin Iyengar, the same caste as Jayalalith :lol:

If anything its about money and politics. Only a truly desperate would see 'caste' in this. :enjoy:

PS: Why do I get the feeling you are pakistani false flag :P

LOL.

Kamal Hasan is a Hindu Brahmin Iyengar, the same caste as Jayalalith :lol:

If anything its about money and politics. Only a truly desperate 'secular' Indian would see 'caste' in this. :enjoy:

but his caste brothers are cursing him online for betraying the tribe (by making little fun of them in his movies and trying to look liberal).
(btw I also curse him for the 3 hour sufferings i had to endure watching Dasavatharam, but I can't remember where did he criticize his caste brothers in the movie?)

but his caste brothers are cursing him online for betraying the tribe (by making little fun of them in his movies and trying to look liberal).
(btw I also curse him for the 3 hour sufferings i had to endure watching Dasavatharam, but I can't remember where did he criticize his caste brothers in the movie?)

If its online how do you know its his caste brothers ? .....for eg. even pakistani's pretend to be Indians :D

Back
Top Bottom