What's new

Vishwaroopam ban: will leave India for a 'secular' land, says Kamal Haasan

1. So only a brahmin brain will get that complicated issue ?

2. Teachers used to make fun cause he was a brahmin ?? That was one hyperbole you shot there mate !

That is prejudice and ignorance talking. Tamil brahmins are indeed discriminated in Tamil Nadu.

So much so that Iyengar' brahmins have stopped putting 'Iyengar' as their surname. They now carry their father's name as their surname. (Much like some muslims give hindu/nutral name to their kids)

Posts by IFB and his kind dont even deserve a reply.

If its online how do you know its his caste brothers ? .....for eg. even pakistani's pretend to be Indians :D

Pakistanis comments are recognizable. They usually refer to parallel universe of Tamil freedom struggle.

That is prejudice and ignorance talking. Tamil brahmins are indeed discriminated in Tamil Nadu.

So much so that Iyengar' brahmins have stopped putting 'Iyengar' as their surname. They now carry their father's name as their surname. (Much like some muslims give hindu/nutral name to their kids)

No one has any last name in Tamil Nadu, everyone uses only father's name. What is so special about Iyengars?

azad deccan.:rofl::rofl::rofl:*10000000000000000.

no,he is here with another fiction.

I don't know why they named themselves that but its Azad Deccan Council actually other than anything. I was their promotional expert. They paid me well. :P

My point was to tell you that when innocent people are arrested for no reason and injustices committed there is an equal and opposite reaction.

but his caste brothers are cursing him online for betraying the tribe (by making little fun of them in his movies and trying to look liberal).
(btw I also curse him for the 3 hour sufferings i had to endure watching Dasavatharam, but I can't remember where did he criticize his caste brothers in the movie?)

What happened in Dasavatharam?

Can anyone explain the content of the film to a person with zero knowledge of Bollywood?

@JanjaWeed Andhra Pradesh is the heart of Hindu-Muslim tensions. These tensions culiminated in the formation of the Azad Deccan Council and movement with which I have held meetings with those guys and was an observer member. I was called on account of my links there.

http://azaddeccanmovement.wordpress.com/tag/council-for-deccan-independence/

I know that place. There is tension since the destruction of Babri. Also under every stone they find an Ansari responsible.

I've never heard about this Azad Deccan.

Last edited by a moderator:

I guess he is talking about the initial shots where in there was a confrontation between shiva followers and vishnu followers..... ( i dono name of the sections)

I've never heard about this Azad Deccan.

You must have heard of Owais's speech. It was because of the supporters of this movement in AIMIM. I know. I have friends in the party.

My purpose was not to kick off this stupidity but to prove that there are issues and running away from them won't do any justice to the innocents killed. The courts drove these people away, police jailed them for taking a complaint to them. What will they do? Azad Deccan Movement is born.
@Gigawatt Afzalganj suffered a massacre and was heart of tension. Old malakpat and Falaknuma are just ancient stone throwing mobs in different areas. Real killing takes place in mixed areas. Even people were killed in front of Andhra Pradesh high court. Gujarat riots tribunal should have counted losses outside Gujarat.

That was not because of that,that was because if u go to the taluk office and ask for a caste surname they ll refuse you but if u say strictly that this is the name u want,they give you.

I can tell u this much that hindus/brahmins have no problems with criticism or depiction of characters,

but one should present things objectively,if kamal thinks he can abuse his freedom of existance we ll certainly mess with his right to existence.

Sri Lanka has banned movie "Vishwaroopam" mentioning it is an anti-muslim, what kind of storyline it has?

An Indian saving the city of New york with his muslim friend. The villain is the taliban of afghan.
The idiotic protesters doesnt want the taliban to be showed as muslims as this shows their religion in bad light :hitwall: (so much for showing the truth of talibans) .
1000s of talibans reading quran and killing people videos are available in Utube and they are not able to accept taliban doing these in a film.
Only in India

You must have heard of Owais's speech. It was because of the supporters of this movement in AIMIM. I know. I have friends in the party.

My purpose was not to kick off this stupidity but to prove that there are issues and running away from them won't do any justice to the innocents killed. The courts drove these people away, police jailed them for taking a complaint to them. What will they do? Azad Deccan Movement is born.
@Gigawatt Afzalganj suffered a massacre and was heart of tension. Old malakpat and Falaknuma are just ancient stone throwing mobs in different areas. Real killing takes place in mixed areas. Even people were killed in front of Andhra Pradesh high court. Gujarat riots tribunal should have counted losses outside Gujarat.

There are sporadic incidents of violence, but in Hyderabad they never escalate to menacing scales. This movement you mention is not even known among Muslims I know. You should live in Hyderabad/Secunderabad for sometime to get a sense of the type communal harmony it has. Communal clashes haven't happened in Hyderabad in a long time, politicians will exploit whatever pain a community has for votes. I don't understand why you say Gujarat riots tribunal should take cognizance of something which happens in a state which doesn't come under it's jurisdiction.

I never came across anything like so called Azad Deccan in Hyderabad, you are the first guy who is ever mentioning it living thousands km away. :rofl::lol:

Hyderabad had been relatively peaceful since a long time. hate speech is not enough to cause any turmoil here, you have those things daily in Karachi. Hyderabad is growth engine of Indian economy and there is a solid reason behind it, security. ;)

No one has any last name in Tamil Nadu, everyone uses only father's name. What is so special about Iyengars?

Wrong. Till early 20th century Tamil's used their surnames. Any family with a proud history will use their surname for recognition. In India, since the surname also denote caste, the higher caste always use it.

That was not because of that,that was because if u go to the taluk office and ask for a caste surname they ll refuse you but if u say strictly that this is the name u want,they give you.

..I dont understand what you are trying to say. Are you telling me that Taluk office issues surnames to people ?

My friend went to Bangalore to see the film . A little correction of my post. It seems Kamal plays a Indian Muslim in the film. :)

As i live in Tamil Nadu i will summarize series of things happened in this matter. First one should keep in mind that Jayalaitha is adamant person when someone denies or shows not enough she will drag them to hell and I'm anti-congress but still i like Kamal for his crystal thoughts and books written by him.

Kamals throws statment in favor of P.Chidamabram as PM candidate as he wants a Tamil PM
1. Kamal wants to release movie in DTH - theater owners protest against Kamal
2. Kamal seeks Jaya help and in some way convince Jaya to give DTH rights to Jaya TV
3. Jaya clears the matter but DTH rights goes to Star groups with higher bid than Jaya TV.
4. Kamal tries to meet Jaya for last 1 month but she took vacation on her estate.
5. Kamal gets busy in premiers.

Now Jaya waits to show her very nature of her character and some muslim groups report which she uses for 2 in 1 purpose for Vote bank and Kamal's revenge.

Kamal is true human and yes he is rationalist. He makes fun of Muslims and Hindus in same way. Keep your religious belief aside and read his books and poem, read his journey truly inspiring. His thoughts are beyond any Indian can understand. Now Jaya's revenge is over and Muslim groups used as scrape goat. she got her minority vote bank. True Politics

I truly recommend everyone here to watch "Hey Ram" by Kamal and notice how Kamal-ShaRukh characters travel.
"Hey Ram" is based on Gandhi's assassination by godse.

Back
Top Bottom