What's new

Violence in Rawapindi claims seven lives, 34 injured

WTH, why are people not enlighting the difficulties that people are facing in rawalpindi and still talking about sectarian fighting. In rawalpindi due to curfew we can't go outside or visit relatives. Yesterday when they allowed people to go markets to buy food, it was already finished as no stock came due to 9th, 10th muharram and now the curfew. If the curfew is not lifted today then people in pindi will face more problems.

As for the incident we all know that it was an administration fault and due to us people being very emotional people there was fighting. Also does anybody know that Musharraf has been allowed to leave the country and close advisors in govt. have also visited him and said that he should leave the country leaving the cases on him unheard.

Ok, not sure if someone else have posted these videos or not because I haven't followed this thread since past 24 hours. So here are a couple of videos, I guess both sides were wrong:

Sunni guys throwing stones at Shias from Mosque roof

Video of 2 victoms after the incident (GRAPHIC CONTENT)

Personal Unofficial Interview of an eye witness

^ No one has the right to take law in his hands, but this is what your parents shall tell you.

Second video is a kid with slit throat.... clear sign of hate.

You will see more of it in coming days.

There has been no condemnation from Shia side so far, any statement from Iran?

Only good part is mods and TT of this forum would not curse non shia Muslims with titles like wahabi / arbizad for few days.

Last edited:
Meanwhile:

1393105_534533053307358_795697722_n.jpg
For what purpose Interior minister, and government bodies are appointed? to wait when PM will order them? Currently PM is also taking charge of FM so release your anti PMLN fart somewhere else. 
Ok, not sure if someone else have posted these videos or not because I haven't followed this thread since past 24 hours. So here are a couple of videos, I guess both sides were wrong:

These are not Sunni's but TTP, Lej, JuD, Let, Ji, JUI lovers so that's not surprising because they even do such thing on Eid Milladu nabbi. Search history and you will find Faisalabad incident. 
After reading this I must say Police should be replaced by Army and army should protect citizens in cities and towns and border should be protected by Jihadis as Jihadis doing better job at border, should replace army.

Take a breath before commenting increase some quality of post, there is need of major reforms & training of police so they could also perform like Army.

Last edited:
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Don't upload it, its a defence forum don't do this... 
^ No one has the right to take law in his hands, but this is what your parents shall tell you.

Only good part is mods and TT of this forum would not curse non shia Muslims with titles like wahabi / arbizad for few days.

Bro you are a senior PRO, stop this hatred speech.. 
For what purpose Interior minister, and government bodies are appointed? to wait when PM will order them? Currently PM is also taking charge of FM so release your anti PMLN fart somewhere else. 

These are not Sunni's but TTP, Lej, JuD, Let, Ji, JUI lovers so that's not surprising because they even do such thing on Eid Milladu nabbi. Search history and you will find Faisalabad incident. 

Take a breath before commenting increase some quality of post, there is need of major reforms & training of police so they could also perform like Army.

Include Sunni TEhreek in above list Plus ISO/Sipah Muhammadia....
I was joking about army, we criticize government, parties, Islam, Judiciary so why not Army?

Last edited:
All of Pakistan is shut down for their matam.Declare state religion as sunni islam and stop all of this.Saudi have enforced their version and the majoosi's fiqh jafaria in iran,why cant we enforce ours ? WE ARE THE MAJORITY !
the will of hate inside you makes me denounce you!. we are Muslims and state religion is just Islam. so keep your nonsense away.

Just leave the country in the best hands.

There is no need to train police any more..... enough for last 65 years. Arsalan Iftikhar was trained abroad, why his services are not used?

Anyhow, this is nothing new, it has been happening every year. What will you do next year?

When you have risk of fire you not only come with water, you shall remove all the combustible stuff from the vicinity and even best keep the explosives air tight.

This is Pakistan, all religions can go to hell, we have to take decisions considering Pakistan's survival and all extremists arse need to be kicked and all organized provocation need to be banned.

One has to read the thread to figure out the sectarian hatred brewing in this country , I hope the GOP , politicians , mullahs and whoever is involved wont simply brush it under the carpet by calling it a conspiracy by the raw, jews , chinese etc etc ..

we have a fundamental problem within us multan was another example after pindi bakhar had a similar scene where 8-10 people died. Denial wont help at all and it will be a receipe for disaster.
Wake up now find a solution or die trying , their is no other way

you remind of this scene from one indian movie - cuts the thumb of this moron and his own, mix the blood together, then asks him - tell me which blood is of hindu and which one is of Muslim.

It doesn't matter who killed who, both parties were at fault - both should be shot dead at point blank.

You blew them up in Quetta like they were some useless junk....
You shot them at point blank after getting them off he bus
Do I need to remind you but sick Wahabis have done or shall I say some sick monsters have done to fellow HUMANS????

This case is no different either, this is just some sick minded animals
and no, I am no Shia not a Sunni, wahabi,slafist, because when i was born, my Mother told me one thing - Be a Muslim, Be a HUMAN 

Video of 2 victoms after the incident (GRAPHIC CONTENT)

Personal Unofficial Interview of an eye witness
Stop posting such content - its not like am trying to run away from the reality or trying to put off the fire, its just that it would be injustice to finally wake up when our own home was burnt down - try to think about those in Quetta, who had to keep the dead bodies of their loved ones in the dark cold nights of January on the Road, just to seek Justice

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Don't upload it, its a defence forum don't do this... 

Bro you are a senior PRO, stop this hatred speech.. 

Include Sunni TEhreek in above list Plus ISO/Sipah Muhammadia....
I was joking about army, we criticize government, parties, Islam, Judiciary so why not Army?

I'm Wahabi, Jew, Arbizad etc... i don't care.
I'll fight for my state which is house to millions of humans. This is the lesson we learned from our soldiers, if they can face death knowingly than we shall kick the people who make Pak army's job more complicated. 
Do I need to remind you but sick Wahabis have done or shall I say some sick monsters have done to fellow HUMANS????

This is what i talk about fitna TT army... do you have proof? May be its you micro managed by Iran.

Last edited:
you remind of this scene from one indian movie - cuts the thumb of this moron and his own, mix the blood together, then asks him - tell me which blood is of hindu and which one is of Muslim.

It doesn't matter who killed who, both parties were at fault - both should be shot dead at point blank.

This case is no different either, this is just some sick minded animals
and no, I am no Shia not a Sunni, wahabi,slafist, because when i was born, my Mother told me one thing - Be a Muslim, Be a HUMAN 

Stop posting such content - its not like am trying to run away from the reality or trying to put off the fire, its just that it would be injustice to finally wake up when our own home was burnt down - try to think about those in Quetta, who had to keep the dead bodies of their loved ones in the dark cold nights of January on the Road, just to seek Justice

Intoleranant,hatefilled,desensitized society...

One has to read the thread to figure out the sectarian hatred brewing in this country , I hope the GOP , politicians , mullahs and whoever is involved wont simply brush it under the carpet by calling it a conspiracy by the raw, jews , chinese etc etc ..

we have a fundamental problem within us multan was another example after pindi bakhar had a similar scene where 8-10 people died. Denial wont help at all and it will be a receipe for disaster.
Wake up now find a solution or die trying , their is no other way

You missed what went around on this forum for last 5 years. I could see that already.

I'm Wahabi, Jew, Arbizad etc... i don't care.
I'll fight for my state which is house to millions of humans.
This is the lesson we learned from our soldiers, if they can face death knowingly than we shall kick the people who make Pak army's job more complicated. 

So now case closed! Good luck!
right now, am sitting in some remote area of the country - away from my home, but all i think of right know, is to get back to come, put on clothes and stand guard with my Soliders - Shoot & Kill whoever tries to disrupt the peace of my City

Govt should wake up n smell the shit... its time to exterminate hate preachers who have made this society @@#$ !

Govt should control mosques,madrassas etc... something like the turkish govt has done..

Intoleranant,hatefilled,desensitized society...
You was the very first one who started hate posts on this thread.
Now explains silted throats of wahabi kids, and there burnt business.
I hope you are not where in any picture!

Back
Top Bottom