What's new

Vietnam SU-30 locked by J-10, 10 times

Cool dude.. you have got all the inner data... and the reality ... To understand LCA you have to first India.. to understand India you have to understand democracy...

According to UN, there are more citizens in extreme poverty in a country than the entire African continent where millions of kids die in the slums on an annual basis and infants suffer extreme malnutrition.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the world biggest democracy. :lol:

According to UN, there are more citizens in extreme poverty in a country than the entire African continent where millions of kids die in the slums on an annual basis and infants suffer extreme malnutrition.

Another one here ... who is talking about poverty lol.. you guys cant stop right.. you know LCA will be a headache.. especially when vietnam is armed with it

maybe india air force has more headache about lca than pk.
don't talk to china, china doesn't care any india aircraft plan. all of such plans are actually welcome by chinese, as all of them have been show headache of india air force.
Another one here ... who is talking about poverty lol.. you guys cant stop right.. you know LCA will be a headache.. especially when vietnam is armed with it

You know what I have observing this thread from yesterday........and can't help laughing.........Chinese AWACS are so pathetic that they could not even provide a solid lock on huge flankers.......that to being flown by amateur Vietnamese pilots........such a shame that they broke the lock 9 times.....even without any proper electronics on board......I wonder what would happen if they are armed with IBRIS-E, SAP 518, SAP 14, Mayavi, Elta jammers and Novator which would shoot the Chinese AWACS from 400km......and J-10A would be a feast for even amateur and roorkie Vietnamese pilots flying Su 30MK2.

How did you come to the conclusion that the Chinese AWACS are pathetic?

AWACS are usually used to detect targets at long range and direct fighters to these targets.
However, it is usually the combination of the missiles guidance system and the fighters fire-control radar that gives a lock.

The Su-30's may have broken the missile lock themselves, or it could have been the case that the J-10 pilots were simply toying with them and playing psychological mind-games. The OP did mention the Su-30 pilots losing much confidence and becoming demoralised.

Not to worry Vietnam, get your aircrafts parked here in India and we will be glad to enhance electronic warfare capability of Su 30's to MKI standards..

Wouldn't that just give the Chinese an opportunity to probe the EW capabilities of the MKI?

Tiil date no LCA has been crashed, unlike our mighty neighbour (truely from heart) where crash landing of their prototype is never reported (Although few have crashed).

IAF settng higher standard for LCA thats why It got delayed. But that doesnt mean that current or Mk2 version of Tejas wont bring down any intruder accross the border. Likewise I also have repsect for JFT.

regards

think about the resources available to you, and think about us, we really design it on our own, and relatively, you indian could gain lot's of techinical supports from many contries. for that, we are really proud of our new fighters. you may say, copy or reverse engineering, and I wanna say is you can do the same, and apart from those, you can still get many extra help. so the situations you and we face are different, even the crash happened, we Chinese ppl don't feel ashamed of it, because we know the road of development was rugged full of ups and downs, but eventually we make it. we are proud of it .

It is good to outside in poverty than inside a golden cage... well, it has to experience..

You guys are pathetic..:rofl:......your pilots attempt 10 times to lock on a flanker sized plane that to with the help of AWACS datalinks and fail 9 times.......and you come here to give an argument that they were toying.....:lol:...what do you think kid the pilots out there play some spookie doopy cartoon game....or what...:rofl:....and on top of that such a hilarious claim that Vietnamese pilots were demoralized.....did they call you back there in China that they are demoralized or scared even after evading the lock 9 times.....heck in real war scenario the J-10 even would loose all AAMs and end up being shot down by a single AAM from the Vietnamese side.........you guys are epic to come out with such lame and funny arguments.

My friend you are jumping to (wrong) conclusions. I'm just going by whatever is in the OP.

The OP doesn't say anything about J-10's failing to get a lock, in fact it says they locked on a dozen times.
Nowhere in the OP does it say that the Su-30's were able to evade the lock.
Why do you try to mock me when I mention psychological mindgames? I mean, what else would you call it when you can lock onto someone at will and they can't even find you?
The OP also says something about Chinese being able to communicate with the vietnamese and having an amicable discussion.

I've highlighted the parts you should pay attention to:

Vietnam SU - 30 by J - 10 Lock 10 times
News from: China's large military forum insider "pupu", this person is very well-informed and reliable news, has revealed a large number of messages.
According to him: Vietnam June 13 exercises, j-10 in the South Vietnamese Air Force over the lock, "Thang Long" division of a SU-30 four-plane formation in Viet Nam can not find the J-10's case, J -10 with the fire control radar to lock them a dozen times, each frame is locked s-30 at least twice. At the same time, also cut more aircraft formation with the ground command center of the radio communications, and forcibly inserted into the communication channel, and more pilots on the good-neighborly friendly relations with the Chinese started a warm and amicable discussion.

Ô½ÄÏÔö¹º20¼ÜËÕ-30MK2Õ½»ú Ê×Åú4¼ÜÒѽ»¸¶ - µÚ3Ò³ - ¾üʳ©Ì¸ - ³¬¼¶´ó±¾Óª¾üÊÂÂÛ̳

"Pupu" the contents of the original words:

"""Pupu" the last paragraph of the original meaning of words is:the SU-30 is a continuous J-10 lock.Vietnam combat pilot almost lost confidence. Vietnam to seek Russian help to enhance the SU-30's electronic warfare capability. But Russia out of the astronomical prices, Vietnam can not accept this price, so the Vietnamese now call India for help.,

Vietnam can't afford to play with these toys, so Su-30MK2 will still become useless for them to put it against China.

Wouldn't that just give the Chinese an opportunity to probe the EW capabilities of the MKI?

End of the day it all depends on the pilot.....so no chance of a probe

They can't do that.

All those electronics come from outside India, you can't sell something what you don't have.

Interesting piece of quote, but MKI uses Indian EWS and Avionics.....Refer post#79, the Russians as promised have made us self sufficient in Su-30MKI....

Russia made is slowly rotten, also be aware the Russians always make troubles to the buyer to blackmail more money.

Indian friend should know that well.

Russia made is slowly , also be aware the Russians always make troubles to the buyer to blackmail more money.

Indian friend should know that well.

Well, they do not have a cheap labor, thats mainly why we Co produce with them.... And get full TOT... Get there help build facilities here to do the necessary..

Back
Top Bottom