What's new

Vietnam SU-30 locked by J-10, 10 times

do you know india is world No1 intellectual violator in Pharmaceutial industry (copy, stealing and faking)? maybe you are just some radom guy selling drugs in shops, but self procalimed as 'Pharmaceutical research'`:D

and about india sets foot on moon```lets leave this for bollyw00d movie producers ok?

Dont tell me about the Intellectual Property Rights.. I am from that Industry. What is the strateguy for Invalidating/first to file/Para 4 and many more is a specialized field, and I am not in that department. I am In Formulation and development. About Chinese Bulk drugs, we know very well and their so called DMF grade material, Worst are they in the market. Example is Liuha Huena (I may have miss-spelled the Organization's name). They do not support in Inpurities and working standard. And I dont have to be certified by you for being called as Researcher. You can check my profile on Linken.
And why i brought Pharma in picture is because, China or US or India can not be a master of each field.

About India setting foot on Moon, well they have sent Unmanned missions "Chandrayan" to moon and next step is Manned mission. I wont say china is behind India, that would be laughable, infact they are far ahead, but it doesn't mean that India haven't got the balls to do these acheivements or they havent done it.

Regards
PS: Just google my Name "Shrikant Parwate" you would find all about me.

So the news is finally true?.. I guess Vietnam has got a monkey craft from Russia.. They may not have jammers or good radars... i guess thats where India is going to help.. in addition Vietnam uses the same craft like China... so there is no reason to be surprised with the result... as they get trained against it.. Interesting it will be see what India does with Vietnam 30's .. In addition we should also give some LCA's with American support

indian or india, always, has courage to think about their beautiful future or make an excellent plan, but not good at doing something right.
for example, according the current plan that indian has declared, india will sent their manned ship to moon before china, which will be quite impossible. i don't mean indian will never finish such a mission, but why do they think they can do something much quick than chinese without any better basis?

Dont tell me about the Intellectual Property Rights.. I am from that Industry. What is the strateguy for Invalidating/first to file/Para 4 and many more is a specialized field, and I am not in that department. I am In Formulation and development. About Chinese Bulk drugs, we know very well and their so called DMF grade material, Worst are they in the market. Example is Liuha Huena (I may have miss-spelled the Organization's name). They do not support in Inpurities and working standard. And I dont have to be certified by you for being called as Researcher. You can check my profile on Linken.
And why i brought Pharma in picture is because, China or US or India can not be a master of each field.

About India setting foot on Moon, well they have sent Unmanned missions "Chandrayan" to moon and next step is Manned mission. I wont say china is behind India, that would be laughable, infact they are far ahead, but it doesn't mean that India haven't got the balls to do these acheivements or they havent done it.

Regards
PS: Just google my Name "Shrikant Parwate" you would find all about me.

forget about LCA, even indian air force unwilling to use it.
in addition, i don't believe this news, and dislike it at all. it is useless to play such a game.

So the news is finally true?.. I guess Vietnam has got a monkey craft from Russia.. They may not have jammers or good radars... i guess thats where India is going to help.. in addition Vietnam uses the same craft like China... so there is no reason to be surprised with the result... as they get trained against it.. Interesting it will be see what India does with Vietnam 30's .. In addition we should also give some LCA's with American support

You know what I have observing this thread from yesterday........and can't help laughing.........Chinese AWACS are so pathetic that they could not even provide a solid lock on huge flankers.......that to being flown by amateur Vietnamese pilots........such a shame that they broke the lock 9 times.....even without any proper electronics on board......I wonder what would happen if they are armed with IBRIS-E, SAP 518, SAP 14, Mayavi, Elta jammers and Novator which would shoot the Chinese AWACS from 400km......and J-10A would be a feast for even amateur and roorkie Vietnamese pilots flying Su 30MK2.

in addition, i don't believe this news, and dislike it at all. it is useless to play such a game.

Tiil date no LCA has been crashed, unlike our mighty neighbour (truely from heart) where crash landing of their prototype is never reported (Although few have crashed).

IAF settng higher standard for LCA thats why It got delayed. But that doesnt mean that current or Mk2 version of Tejas wont bring down any intruder accross the border. Likewise I also have repsect for JFT.

regards

indian or india, always, has courage to think about their beautiful future or make an excellent plan, but not good at doing something right.
for example, according the current plan that indian has declared, india will sent their manned ship to moon before china, which will be quite impossible. i don't mean indian will never finish such a mission, but why do they think they can do something much quick than chinese without any better basis?

Where did I mentioned that China is incapable of such missions. I clearly mentioned that China is far ahead of India In many aspects but not all.

regards

i don't mean what you said, i mean those plans declared by india gov. and some reports from india medias.

Where did I mentioned that China is incapable of such missions. I clearly mentioned that China is far ahead of India In many aspects but not all.

regards

to maintain secrecy, development or progress of military aircrafts will not be disclosed, or not all disclosed. china need not those bragging media to demonstrate how powerful china is like some other country.
LCA has been disposed, no crash report means nothing, maybe it is not really used even in training.

Tiil date no LCA has been crashed, unlike our mighty neighbour (truely from heart) where crash landing of their prototype is never reported (Although few have crashed).

IAF settng higher standard for LCA thats why It got delayed. But that doesnt mean that current or Mk2 version of Tejas wont bring down any intruder accross the border. Likewise I also have repsect for JFT.

regards

You know what I have observing this thread from yesterday........and can't help laughing.........Chinese AWACS are so pathetic that they could not even provide a solid lock on huge flankers.......that to being flown by amateur Vietnamese pilots........such a shame that they broke the lock 9 times.....even without any proper electronics on board......I wonder what would happen if they are armed with IBRIS-E, SAP 518, SAP 14, Mayavi, Elta jammers and Novator which would shoot the Chinese AWACS from 400km......and J-10A would be a feast for even amateur and roorkie Vietnamese pilots flying Su 30MK2.

Didn't understand a thing you said.

Who said IAF is not willing to use it.. Have some commensense.. if IAF is not willing why development and testing is still going on?.. why MK-2 is proposed.. As far as Vietnam is consider we have to give them Mk-2 only.. it will have huge payload and great agility and super firepower.. If US says yes to the engine.. India should bridge friendship between vietnam and America...

to maintain secrecy, development or progress of military aircrafts will not be disclosed, or not all disclosed. china need not those bragging media to demonstrate how powerful china is like some other country.
LCA has been disposed, no crash report means nothing, maybe it is not really used even in training.

Cool dude.. you have got all the inner data... and the reality ... To understand LCA you have to first India.. to understand India you have to understand democracy...

Su 30MK2 is not an air superiority fighter.. it is a kind of marine bomber.. Further PLAAF taking lock is no big deal because they already posses such a product in there inventory... so they knew what is how... If Vietnam has approached India for help.. things will change dramatically.. We can upgrade there airframe with the necessary Avionics and bring to a standard of MKM and with training it would bloster the vietnam performance.. We should also provide them with Tejas MK-2 if possible.. it is cheaper and has got capacity equal to J-10 ...

Who said IAF is not willing to use it.. Have some commensense.. if IAF is not willing why development and testing is still going on?.. why MK-2 is proposed.. As far as Vietnam is consider we have to give them Mk-2 only.. it will have huge payload and great agility and super firepower.. If US says yes to the engine.. India should bridge friendship between vietnam and America...
j10 have been serviced in PLAAF for 10 years olds
however LCA 1 is still a paper plane now.mk-2 is even only a basic concept in Drawing-board .so plz your indians don't talk about your paper plane in this thread.
day08_paperplane.jpg

Back
Top Bottom