What's new

Vietnam and China: A Dangerous Incident

A lot, how many? In Canada, how many Chinese woman? how many white, black woman sell theirself to men? Canada is a country of immigrants, is it strange that some Chinese women do the thing that you mentioned? other enthic don't?

And tell you, in China, there are more womem do that thing in quantity, so Chinese is dirty!
And, one thing, I find, while the western passing in front of me, can find very strange smell, My wife always say, that is nasty, what's that? perfume? why you always need that "nasty" perfume? because your body are dirty?

You are Canada indian?! the Chinese girl you mentioned should be prostitutes, In Canada and USA, should have different enthic prostitute, and still that question, how much is the "so many"? how could you identify them are Chinese? they talk Chinese? and seems stealing to Canada is not difficult, hehe!

Last, you seems very interesting in these prostitutes, and around you there are many, you want one night, but don't that ball?
I live in Canada and these two are wrong. Chinese women are not throwing themselves to indians and blacks. That is just a wet dream by an anonymous indian. There are some Chinese women marrying whites, but not so much with the other wannabees.

Btw, when I took my gf on V-day the restaurant was packed with couples. Most were Chinese with Chinese, whites with white, I did not see one inter-racial couple.
Secondly, the younger Chinese girls born in Canada prefer Chinese guys instead of white guys. These are based on my observations with some friends and relatives who have kids in highschool and from what I see.

And also when whites, indians and other groups see an Asian with a white, they automatically assume the girl is Chinese. I can tell the difference between a SE Asian or filipino girl vs Chinese they can't.

No worries if some marry whites.

Back
Top Bottom