What's new

Video shows Hezbollah fighters executing wounded rebels

Did the experts at Al Arabiya analyze and verify this video?

On a related note, Hezbollah has withdrawn from Syria.

In Libya, Egypt it's also the Hezbollah or the salafists?

It's what they get for making so much problems in Syria, and the salafists have made at least 1000 times more executions.

Those aren't sectarian, they are domestic tensions. Libya, basically has militants keeping government officials in check. It's a good and bad thing.

Egypt's issue isn't a salafist issue, in fact many salafists stood by the military.

Video is not working

What other choice is there then execute the enemy ? Hezbollah has no prisons, they execute with the aim of execution unlike your new friends who use knifes.

Hamas executes IDF soldiers when they capture them @Hazzy997

No they don't, Hamas captured Gilad Shalit and didn't execute him. Or did you forget that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Those aren't sectarian, they are domestic tensions. Libya, basically has militants keeping government officials in check. It's a good and bad thing.

Egypt's issue isn't a salafist issue, in fact many salafists stood by the military.

No they don't, Hamas captured Gilad Shalit and didn't execute him. Or did you forget that?

Gilad is just 1, is he the only one they ever captured ?

Did the experts at Al Arabiya analyze and verify this video?

On a related note, Hezbollah has withdrawn from Syria.

Hezbollah is going to release a statement on it soon, Lebanese media analyzed it. It's all over social media in Lebanon. That's why I believe it's genuine.

And they haven't withdrawn completely, they stand have over 3,000 members there.

Hezbollah is going to release a statement on it soon, Lebanese media analyzed it. It's all over social media in Lebanon. That's why I believe it's genuine.

And they haven't withdrawn completely, they stand have over 3,000 members there.

Then I condemn such actions. I dont make exceptions.

Gilad is just 1, is he the only one they ever captured ?

I don't associate the military wing in Gaza with that of the little group which did exist in the West Bank back in 1994, they did capture one before they were representing territory. Israeli forces raided the location and they wanted to sort out a prisoner deal. It resulted in all of them being killed.

Then I condemn such actions. I dont make exceptions.

I know you well. I like you. Even though we disagree on Syria and even though many Iranian and Arabic members here can't get along I get along with you.

This conflict is unbearable though, it's something that needs attention and guidance. It shouldn't continue like this forever.

You can not support on atrocity and feel fine with the other. If they stoop to the level of barbarians they will eventually end up in the gutter of history. Where we used to see this kind of act from the opposition on a daily basis, we now can confirm that this cowardly action has been done by the SAA supporters as well.

I don't associate the military wing in Gaza with that of the little group which did exist in the West Bank back in 1994, they did capture one before they were representing territory. Israeli forces raided the location and they wanted to sort out a prisoner deal. It resulted in all of them being killed.

I know you well. I like you. Even though we disagree on Syria and even though many Iranian and Arabic members here can't get along I get along with you.

This conflict is unbearable though, it's something that needs attention and guidance. It shouldn't continue like this forever.

I dont get along with GCC Arabs myself lol
Even though you and I have disagreement over Syria, I can not be anything other than friendly towards you my friend.
I will never stop supporting the plight and cause of Palestinians, no matter what happens.

I dont get along with GCC Arabs myself lol
Even though you and I have disagreement over Syria, I can not be anything other than friendly towards you my friend.
I will never stop supporting the plight and cause of Palestinians, no matter what happens.

LOL! Yeah I know that. I too will always be friendly to you. Because we are more reasonable when if comes to both matters. And I will never stop supporting Iran's right to defend itself and it's right to nuclear energy and weapons. :)

LOL! Yeah I know that. I too will always be friendly to you. Because we are more reasonable when if comes to both matters. And I will never stop supporting Iran's right to defend itself and it's right to nuclear energy and weapons. :)

To be honest I dont want Iran or any other country in the region to have nuclear weapons. Its not in our security and defense doctrine.
There is a certain trajectory of some countries with nuclear weapons. Take the example of South Africa during its apartheid. The nuclear weapons arsenal caused it to overreach, which was one of factors leading to its collapse. This same mechanism have also caused Israel to overreach (de facto annexation of West Bank). In 10-20 years time a process of South Africanization struggle in the hoy land will begin, and Israel/Zionism will cease to exist. Nuclear weapons is a strategic mistake.

And with the region being so volatile in sectarion tension, all countries should only aquire peaceful energy, including Iran.

In fact, Iran offered exstensive cooperation and assistance in nuclear field to all Arab states, when Larijani met with Egypts Mubarak.
But I guess they did not take up the offer because of political reaons.
I guess such cooperation will only happen with Iran-Arab states rapprochement. Which I dont think is gonna happen ever lol

Time to clean those pagans once and for all. I hope that the Muslims of the region have something in store for them and their supporters to show who is king and who is not.

HizbAlShaitan is now in the dustbin of history when it comes to support of us Arabs and Muslims. Now only desperate Shias and supporters of the Mullah's in Iran support them. Which is obviously a tiny minority.

Time for the Syrian opposition and the Lebanese Muslim to clean this menace once and for all. No matter how long it takes. GCC deporting HizbAlShaitan supporters and financiers was a good step. The elimination of their members and financiers in other Arab countries too.

The cult and its members will ultimately be eliminated. Several hundred have already been that.

Time to clean those pagans once and for all. I hope that the Muslims of the region have something in store for them and their supporters to show who is king and who is not.

HizbAlShaitan is now in the dustbin of history when it comes to support of us Arabs and Muslims. Now only desperate Shias and supporters of the Mullah's in Iran support them. Which is obviously a tiny minority.

Time for the Syrian opposition and the Lebanese Muslim to clean this menace once and for all. No matter how long it takes. GCC deporting HizbAlShaitan supporters and financiers was a good step. The elimination of their members and financiers in other Arab countries too.

The cult and its members will ultimately be eliminated. Several hundred have already been that.

Its not a cult. Prophet Muhammad was a Shiite Persian. rofl

To be honest I dont want Iran or any other country in the region to have nuclear weapons. Its not in our security and defense doctrine.
There is a certain trajectory of some countries with nuclear weapons. Take the example of South Africa during its apartheid. The nuclear weapons arsenal caused it to overreach, which was one of factors leading to its collapse. This same mechanism have also caused Israel to overreach (de facto annexation of West Bank). In 10-20 years time a process of South Africanization struggle in the hoy land will begin, and Israel/Zionism will cease to exist. Nuclear weapons is a strategic mistake.

And with the region being so volatile in sectarion tension, all countries should only aquire peaceful energy, including Iran.

In fact, Iran offered exstensive cooperation and assistance in nuclear field to all Arab states, when Larijani met with Egypts Mubarak.
But I guess they did not take up the offer because of political reaons.
I guess such cooperation will only happen with Iran-Arab states rapprochement. Which I dont think is gonna happen ever lol

If Israel would disarm...then you have Turkey which may have nuclear weapons. I agree with you but I doubt it will change. How do we come to a nuclear free region?

How do we come to a nuclear free region?

When Israel, in political terms, cease to exist. Believe it or not, is is the Palestinians that will carry out this job of denuclearization through their struggle against the apartheid state.
Palestinians are going to be in a process of overturning the entire Zionist state and its institutions. Denuclearization will be one of many results.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom