What's new

Video Gamers report in!

i need a laptop--- other than this new gaming infatuation , i would rarely use the laptop to its limits

the other option is to get a baseline i5 and a ps3 almost in the same budget give or take

Heheh this counts right :D '
XIANGQI.JPG

is there any possibility i can play play station games over my desktop?
i got a 2.8ghz pro and 1 GB Ram...

do i need to install a emulator or something?

So... did anyone buy MW3? - "The most anticipated Game of the Year"? :lol:

i was late for work because i was standing in line....my copy of MW3 is waiting on the passenger seat of my car, and will be ready to be played once i get outta here

i think i shoved and manhandled at least 3 teengagers out of my way to get to the shelf....there was mayhem at the store

^^^

Man, people are still that crazy over Cod?! I just can't understand it. :confused:

Still contemplating whether I should buy it or not. What about you?

I'm not buying it mate. I just got Battlefield and waiting for something RPGesque to come out... maybe Skyrim... GTA 5 if it comes out anytime soon.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

CoD is a movement

Ah, you get bored of it. I started on Cod 4 so maybe it's just me...

CoD f*cks me late at night so i try to only play 2-3 times / week.

I got Black Ops well over a year ago and i still play it as if i got it yesterday. The campaign modes you finish in barely a week. The online deathmatches and team-based games are what is addictive.

Now I'm pissed. No Pakistani flag as a callsign again! Just like MW2. I don't want to buy it anymore, lol. They put Iran, India, Palestine, Saudi Arabia and other flags that I don't recognize, wtf! PALESTINE but not PAKISTAN!

I'm not buying it mate. I just got Battlefield and waiting for something RPGesque to come out... maybe Skyrim... GTA 5 if it comes out anytime soon.

I was interested in BF too, but I heard the online gameplay isn't comparable to MW3. So I decided to opt-out..cause that's the only reason I play games.

they put Iraq too....but why whine about it my good man, just go to playercard and make a clantag

do what i did :)

make a white rectangle, superimpose a solid green rectangle on top; insert a star and a crescent (be sure to adjust size and angle to make it of proper proportions)

this is what i did; i did a careful job to make sure the holy flag looked perfect; and it took me just 15 minutes

and the best part about it??? You pay 1000 CoD bucks (to put clan tag and emblem on your gun) and you can put the Pakistani flag on your weapons too :D

I'm getting my MW3 copy tomorrow. Noobs will soon get shitted on.. And they'll embrace that ****..

oye.....i got it

1111bh.jpg

anyone else? If so, let's play.

PSN ID: Pukhtoon_Soldier

Back
Top Bottom