What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Well Different users have different experiences... But overall i think it is better to spend money on BF3 rather than C0d MF3..Some may not agree.. But if u take technical aspects Into equation.. BF3 Wins. DICE is the difference.

minecraft_compound_00.jpg

is tht an lever operated piston farm back there?

nice cob house btw :P

i used to play it when i wus a little younger ..but im not as dedicated as i used to be

is tht an lever operated piston farm back there?

nice cob house btw :P

i used to play it when i wus a little younger ..but im not as dedicated as i used to be

Dude! This game isn't even out yet. The Alpha-Beta have been out for less than 2 years! What do you mean "I used to play when I was a little younger"? :lol:

Dude! This game isn't even out yet. The Alpha-Beta have been out for less than 2 years! What do you mean "I used to play when I was a little younger"?

well i meant the older versions of the beta dw.

havent played 1.8 yet

i started sometime arnd 2008 2009

well i meant the older versions of the beta dw.

havent played 1.8 yet

Lol, just sounded funny brah. :P Yeah, 1.8 is good. 1.9 Prerelease is out and the full game (2.0) is coming out in 2 weeks, at Minecon! :yahoo:

Lol, just sounded funny brah. Yeah, 1.8 is good. 1.9 Prerelease is out and the full game (2.0) is coming out in 2 weeks, at Minecon
!

seriously lol..?
what are they gonna add to it?better textures?

!

seriously lol..?
what are they gonna add to it?better textures?

No that would ruin it! No, they've added loads of other things:

- Villages (Random ones you need to find)
- Strongholds (Underground Fortresses)
- Endermen (New mob, very scary)
- Hunger bar (Meh)
- Sprinting
- Dragons!

...And loads of other things. You an find a list on minecraftforum. Plus, Minecraft is self-generating. It can never get old as long as it has a loyal community behind it.

Villages (Random ones you need to find)
- Strongholds (Underground Fortresses)
- Endermen (New mob, very scary)
- Hunger bar (Meh)
- Sprinting
- Dragons!
is ender men those block chugging long dudes?
im more scared of a creeper than a squishy enderman.Creepers have been the worst in Minecraft:sick:.

and dragons dam..sounds nice.ill have to chek it out more.

and about ur earlier question...y dont u play it on tunggle ...

tons of people playing there 500+on peak hours(250 on 1 channel)

is ender men those block chugging long dudes?
im more scared of a creeper than a squishy enderman.Creepers have been the worst in Minecraft:sick:.

and dragons dam..sounds nice.ill have to chek it out more.

and about ur earlier question...y dont u play it on tunggle ...

tons of people playing there 500+on peak hours(250 on 1 channel)

Is Tunggle a server? I'm kinda' lookin' for a more private kinda' thing with just a few people so I want to host my own. :)

Is Tunggle a server? I'm kinda' lookin' for a more private kinda' thing with just a few people so I want to host my own.

its actually a lan emulator.

its pretty much like Hamachi ,but more streamlined and with lobbies where people wanting to play a particular game all gather into one channel.
(all channels are the same thing but with different names...so if u dont wont people joining u crate
a server and put a password or just ask ur frends to join some random channel together and then play)

if u want to create a Minecraft server ...there are many videos on utube on how to make a legit or f2p server..particularly Craftbukkit. :tup:

Wow GTA5 i hope that it doesn't have insane system requirements(requirement bugs i suspect) as GTA4 had.

Back
Top Bottom