What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Wow GTA5 i hope that it doesn't have insane system requirements(requirement bugs i suspect) as GTA4 had.

it will lol most probably..

i upgraded my system to a 2gb 6970 and whddya kno its still stutters at max shadow resolution.
it was totally unoptimized.and this one too imo is gonna be optimized for the consoles not for the PC.
Rockstar is totally biased for consoles ...

it will lol most probably..

i upgraded my system to a 2gb 6970 and whddya kno its still stutters at max shadow resolution.
it was totally unoptimized.and this one too imo is gonna be optimized for the consoles not for the PC.
Rockstar is totally biased for consoles ...

Because most of their revenue is from the consoles, and you have to understand that.

I won't be even surprised to see that they favor the Wii U version over the PC version.

its actually a lan emulator.

its pretty much like Hamachi ,but more streamlined and with lobbies where people wanting to play a particular game all gather into one channel.
(all channels are the same thing but with different names...so if u dont wont people joining u crate
a server and put a password or just ask ur frends to join some random channel together and then play)

if u want to create a Minecraft server ...there are many videos on utube on how to make a legit or f2p server..particularly Craftbukkit. :tup:

Thanks bud. I might try that out. Still wouldn't mind hosting a server for a PDF get together if enough people are interested. What say?

Thanks bud. I might try that out. Still wouldn't mind hosting a server for a PDF get together if enough people are interested. What say?

anytime man...
just holler.

Supreme Commander 2- PC

65369_SupremeCommander2-Wallpaper-02_normal.jpg

Supreme Commander 2 - Official Trailer 2 [HD] - YouTube

Excellent game, not alien wala, it is robots wars.

It's OK - not great.

SupCom: Forged Alliance was waaaay better - and it had aliens.

Aw man 10 days to go
and then i declare nolifedome

why isent anyone crazy over this game here?Wow no one even knows about the elder scrolls?

Every time i watch any Skyrim trailer i get goose bumps so bad my beard starts to hurt

anyone gonna play Play Skyrim....

Loved elder scrolls since Morrowind. Didn't play Arena or Daggerfall, those are too dated now.

Will definitely be playing this.....lots.

I haven't played the first one but I'll get to play it 'cos my friend's getting it. The map looks huge! 44km sq apparently!

This will be the 5th Elder Scrolls game in the main series (7th if you include Battlespire and Redguard).

dude if anyones played the elder-scrolls series...the maps not just huge...
its so jam packed with content itll blow ur mind.

Cites full of people doing there routine..a persistent day night cycle (well u can call it the Father of Fallout) im guessing u played it?this is where fallout comes from.

the last game (Oblivion) i spent 15 hrs almost every day fr a month and im pretty sure ,i still missed out on 1/4 of content.
And it is said this games even bigger :hang2:..

Elder Scrolls is NOT the father to Fallout.
Bethesda bought the Fallout IP and used it to develop Fallout 3 in an open 3d world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elder Scrolls is NOT the father to Fallout.
Bethesda bought the Fallout IP and used it to develop Fallout 3 in an open 3d world.

oh yes absolutely ...but u took my statement in the wrong context..(i dont blame u,i wrote it wrong actually)
since many haven't played oblivion or morrowind ..and might have played Fallout 3 as it is a newer relese ..
i provided a vague representation of the scale of what Skirim would be to the lay man.

Fallout has it own history as far back as commodore ,and may have enjoyed a bigger fan base before Oblivion.

Loved elder scrolls since Morrowind. Didn't play Arena or Daggerfall, those are too dated now.

Will definitely be playing this.....lots.

oh yea i played arena and morrowind but it kinda escaped me at tht time.(maybe cus i was younger)
i finished morrowind main quest in some 15 hours and was pretty clueless about the whole open world thing.

Oblivion was where i actually enjoyed the game; joined all guilds completed each side quest..did the arena .closed all oblivion gates (what a waste of life) did most of the dungeons i think..played the isles used all the mods available as late as 2008 and finished it 3 times ...couldn't get enough of it.

Because most of their revenue is from the consoles, and you have to understand that.

I won't be even surprised to see that they favor the Wii U version over the PC version.

it was not about the revenue at all.its was maybe in the early console days but nowadays...consoles are getting as many piracy hits as pcs do. and it has become pretty even.
Not to mention PC are making aver 2 to 3 time more revenue on multiplayer focus games.

It has more to do with its solid shield DRM getting cracked by Razor and then Rockstar forfeiting there pc fans with no updates...but thats a long story.

SKYYYYYRIIIIIIMMM AAAAAAAAAAAhhh

Dovahkiin Dovahkiin
Naal ok zin los vahriin
Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal
Ahrk fin norok paal graan
Fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin Fah hin kogaan mu draal

I am about to have a heart attack the longest 6 days of my life are ahead of me...... AAAAAAHHHH
[video]http://www.gamespot.com/showcases/elderscrollsV?sid=6343854&overridePid=615805[/video]

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 AM ----------

SCREW IRAN SCREW TANKS AND GUNS SCREW THE WHOLE WORLD WHEN SKYRIM COMES OUT I AM OUTTA HERE.

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

HELL SCRE KING ABDULLAH EVEN DOVAHKIIIIIIIIIIN

---------- Post added at 06:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

internet-memes-it-will-consume-all-of-our-lives.jpg

^ u mad Iran stylin' on you?

There are things more important in life than Iran, Saudi Arabia or the United States...Skyrim is coming out... And that my friend is what truly matters in this world.

SKYYYYYRIIIIIIMMM AAAAAAAAAAAhhh

Dovahkiin Dovahkiin
Naal ok zin los vahriin
Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal
Ahrk fin norok paal graan
Fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin Fah hin kogaan mu draal

I am about to have a heart attack the longest 6 days of my life are ahead of me...... AAAAAAHHHH
http://www.gamespot.com/showcases/el...ridePid=615805

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 AM ----------

SCREW IRAN SCREW TANKS AND GUNS SCREW THE WHOLE WORLD WHEN SKYRIM COMES OUT I AM OUTTA HERE.

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

HELL SCRE KING ABDULLAH EVEN DOVAHKIIIIIIIIIIN

In the words of Austin Powers...

"Yeaa Baeby yeaaaa":tup:
Austin_Danger_Powers_Mike_Myers.jpg

http://bf3nation.com/2011/10/battle...hmarks-from-580570-gtx-to-radeon-hd-69706900/

GTX 560 < 6870< 6950< 570

GTX 560 Ti =5870= 6950<580M< 6870

kindly just grade them in a line for me based on quality--- ive read that these cards can run bf3 --- i am looking to put one of them in an i5 hopefully right after eid

thanks!

based on the advice here , i will look for
i5 laptop [rather than i7, utilize the money on better g.card and bakra!]
4 GB DDR3 RAM
1 GB of Graphics card
1920 x 1080
64bit

^^Do not! and i say do not, waste ur money on a laptop if u want gaming.

Laptops are not meant for gaming period.

Ill cut it short.. the components in a laptop are mobile versions ...which means they are downgraded to perform with lower heat emissions and conserve battery life.
On top of that the pricing is over 70% more for a similar PC with the same said hardware ,and wont perform even half as much.

i own a 6970 2GB and it consumes about 320 watts at peak ;

whereas the mobile version of the same card i.e the 6970(M)
would not even consume 1/3 of the same amount of power.

Power directly translates to the number of transistors and capacitors ie more raw power and more FLOPS.

Laptops are meant for mobility and light(not to hardware intensive)gaming. Choose according to ur priorities and budget.

Back
Top Bottom