What's new

Video Gamers report in!

waste of money for you becoz u dont have console but not for us it is originally made for consoles sir

Fan art and fakes peeps!

gta5-fake-screenshot-renault.jpg

gta-v-fake-screenshot-vice-city3.jpg

Hello ,

I'm a newbie as far as gaming is concerned. So please excuse my post if it sounds too stupid (but hey, the only game i have ever played are those bundled with MS ie; Solitaire, etc)

Can someone recommend me a good game pertaining to Fighter Jets. Basically it's for my Kid. He is a teenager and wants to play on a laptop (Win 7, 64 Bit, 8GB RAM, nvidia graphics card onboard). Have avoided providing him some of the games like battlefield as i think they are too violent ..... So can some one recommend a good game where the kid can fly such fighter jets on missions .. and which is playable on such lowend laptops?

^^ sorry i didn't read first post and posted suggestion.

may be he will like the city ville

HAWX 2 is very good semi arcade Jet Fighter game(a bit violent but hey a lot less than Battlefield).I am sure ur kid is going to like it.

PS: if u are going to buy the original from AMAZON. Go to my blog and buy it from there.

yaaaaar bhayoon koi mujha price bataega battlefield 3 batman arkham city aur call of duty modernwarefare 3 ki

Both Arkham City and COD are 60 US dollars. I dont like call of duty games but I do have Arkham City and it's mindblowing.

^^ sorry i didn't read first post and posted suggestion.

may be he will like the city ville

i didn't face palm for tht ...but the fact tht people like city ville.
just gives me bad memories.

it like my whole body shudders at the though of playing tht mind numbing game for hours at end and then paying for it?
Kahmon:taz:

ive never seen anyone make so much money for so little work put into something. Amazing feat of marketing.

Aw man 10 days to go
and then i declare nolifedome

why isent anyone crazy over this game here?Wow no one even knows about the elder scrolls?

Every time i watch any Skyrim trailer i get goose bumps so bad my beard starts to hurt

anyone gonna play Play Skyrim....

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw man 10 days to go
and then i declare nolifedome

why isent anyone crazy over this game here?Wow no one even knows about the elder scrolls?

Every time i watch any Skyrim trailer i get goose bumps so bad my beard starts to hurt

anyone gonna play Play Skyrim....

I haven't played the first one but I'll get to play it 'cos my friend's getting it. The map looks huge! 44km sq apparently!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom