What's new

Video Gamers report in!

I hear Activision wants a subscription fee for MW3 (I know, I know, they said the same about Black Ops). Anyway if they go ahead with that plan, Call of Duty will die. Dice are gunning hard for that No.1 spot. They've apparently invested $100 million in their advertising campaign.

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

That would be nice.
Subscription fee is only if u want to track stats , extra benefits ,etc
If u want to play MP then no fee for it

Started The Witcher 2, great game, very tough in the first Act though. One of the best Single Player RPG's.

It is like playing a brilliant novel that's how good story, characters and atmosphere are. and your choices matter like in few other games. Very good graphics too. The Combat system takes a little getting used to but it is a lot of fun and has a great feel after a while.

Started The Witcher 2, great game, very tough in the first Act though. One of the best Single Player RPG's.

It is like playing a brilliant novel that's how good story, characters and atmosphere are. and your choices matter like in few other games. Very good graphics too. The Combat system takes a little getting used to but it is a lot of fun and has a great feel after a while.

It was a bit shorter than the first one :frown: But the graphics were awesome !

Okay, I'm officially about to burst. I've spent the last two days searching every corner of the interwebz for any little scrap of info I can find on Battlefield 3! I seriously cannot wait for this game!

:cry:

I am busy completing Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit at the moment.

I am busy completing Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit at the moment.

I played the demo for Hot Pursuit on my PS3. It disappointed me as I am used to the exciting stories that the series used to have (Hot Pursuit has no story). But alas, I am stuck playing NFS: Most Wanted and Carbon if I want a story since those were the last two good games before the series went downhill in my opinion. Shift.. it's alright, it's a new approach, but still not my cup of tea.

^^ Yea still some time before it releases. games like Skyrim, BF3 and Arkam City have already held my gaming itch hostage. Cant wait till November.:taz:

BTW anyone play APB reloaded?

Yea decent game but the ending is disappointing i ended it on hard(except for the side qest with the Last Area Dungeon Mage, i didn't have much difficulty; dodging is a little Op). Nevertheless im curious does ur system run it with Ubersampling on?

I want to play Battlefield 3. It looks so godly.

I used to play Battlefield 2 and World of Warcrack *cough* World of Warcraft back in college with friends. Good old times :D

I really miss them :frown:

Back
Top Bottom