What's new

Video Gamers report in!

anyone played heavy rain?

I totally recommend that game, its excellent.

hey i know this might sound like a silly question but i figure this is probably the best thread to post it in does PSN work in pakistan ? like if i brought a pS3 from the UK with UK games and register my uk details will i still be able to play online if i connected it in pakistan ?

hey i know this might sound like a silly question but i figure this is probably the best thread to post it in does PSN work in pakistan ? like if i brought a pS3 from the UK with UK games and register my uk details will i still be able to play online if i connected it in pakistan ?

Yes, I think it works in Pakistan.

i cant play action game except 3rd person shooters......... dunno why...... it keeps pressuring on my eye..... i am a Fifa and strategy game fan.... any suggestion for good strategy Game??

i cant play action game except 3rd person shooters......... dunno why...... it keeps pressuring on my eye..... i am a Fifa and strategy game fan.... any suggestion for good strategy Game??

try anno series..its good.
try rise of legends too.

thanx for the reply.... have played age of empires 3 and didnot like star craft..................

its a 1st person shooter game.....

Doom one of the first FPSs

doom.jpg

i play toon warz and armeggedon squadron on my android --- toonwarz is really difficult , if you die you have to start the level all over again

Back
Top Bottom