What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Modern warfare 3 is coming soon.

Call of Duty is vastly overrated. There are no vehicles in the multiplayer and the maps are all the same in every game. The only thing good about Call of Duty is the campaign, but eventually after playing the campaign for a while it.

Battlefield games are much better. The multiplayer has tons of vehicles and the maps are larger which allow strategy and stealth to be used during gameplay. The lately released and upcoming battlefield games allow you to destroy building which means the map changes everytime you play.

I'm gonna wait for Battlefield 3 as it seems much better.

I'll probably have to get a new computer or upgrade it, as right now I have 256MB video card, which technically can run Battlefield 3 according to the released specs requirements, and I play Battlefield Bad Company 2 on it occasionally, but I play it on the lowest setting. But they recommend a 512 MB card which

And Call of Duty sells more than 20 million while Battlefield hardly reaches to 5 million

And Call of Duty sells more than 20 million while Battlefield hardly reaches to 5 million

COD even in multiplayer dont give a damn to teamplay.... if you have 1 good player in your team you'll with the match.....

On the otherhand BF is for teamplay likers.... New mods for BF makes it much more fun.... Project reality of BF2 made it just an inch away from real war....

COD having more sales prove that kids play more than adults......

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone willing to share a Starcraft 2 account?

I won't mess up your online stats, i promise. i just want to play campaign.

I am playing Fifa 11 most of the time on ps3.
Got Assasin Brotherhood but dont like that genre, dont know why I bought it.

Back
Top Bottom