What's new

Use of Chemical Weapons by India

And to think that I passed up on a chance to gas some folks, serves me right for being a couch potato and nor signing up for the IA. :pissed:

@Skull and Bones We must rectify this situation, I am sure there are some innocent lungi bangers you want to gas.

Last edited by a moderator:
i wonder why they dont go to the UN??

Its threads like this one which have deteriorated the quality of this forum. Hope the Mods are paying attention.

one of them thanked the original post.. so it is approved..

However, India used chemical weapons against freedom fighters in Indian Occupied Kashmir and attacked Pakistani posts on the LOC with chemical artillery shells.

India also possess Biological weapons and considering its previous record, there always is a possibility that India might use it again or provide chemical and biological weapons it to the terrorists for use clandestinely. In 1999, former Biopreparat first deputy chief Ken Alibek asserted in his book Biohazard that during a trip to India, he saw indications of a possible biological weapons program. Alibek states that increased security at certain Indian facilities convinces him that India is developing these weapons.

In July 1999, according to unidentified Pakistani sources, India has started preparations to develop biological weapons. According to these sources, it is receiving help from Israel, along with unidentified German and Bulgarian companies. The sources also state that India will use these weapons to avert the use of nuclear weapons.

Checked the BBC link, this was Kargil vintage & this is what it says :

Pakistan has produced no evidence for its allegation, but says it wants to get independent experts into the disputed Kashmir region to establish the truth.

So what are we talking about ? India sees such ploys as an attempt to allow international observers into J&K which obviously has no locus standi.

In any case, welcome to technology, any nation that has even a fertilizer plant can make a chemical weapon.

Whats the fuss ? Is the aim of this thread to suggest that Pak has no Chem weapons or to ' accuse' India for ' having' them ?

you insulted a member on this forum and got a response.

Then you should have reported rather than poking your big nose in matter you are least concern with. Now on mind your own business.

And kid, if I call a post useless that doesn't give you any license to call my parents useless until your upbringing is rot.

you insulted a member on this forum and got a response.

Then you should have reported rather than poking your big nose in matter you are least concern with. Now on mind your own business.

And kid, if I call a post useless that doesn't give you any license to call my parents useless until your upbringing is rot.

Seriously I have never had a No-Brainer day at work and this Cr4p allegation realy made my first half !! Pls create some another threading "Accusing" Yindus for sending Black-ops commandos to cut house hold electricity wires to disrupt national peace !!!

drunk-irish-048.gif

And this fooking idiotic news is from 1999!!!!!!!!! :woot: :rofl: Now it's the year of our Lord 2013!!!

According to the above 'reports': Pakistan has produced no evidence.

As usual!! :P
mockery-035.gif

And the news become authentic since it is from BBC.... Wonder these guys read once and understand the meaning before posting or opening a thread... Or is it just the urge to complete the quota of India Bashing.... Repeated rewriting in brain does make it cells weak... that is quite evident here.... :)

Why are pakistanis crying in this thread ??

India had chemical and biological weapons in the past . We have claimed that we have destroyed it all .

But we may be keeping some stockpile secretly .

So .....

Indians also believe in pink elephants. So, I don't know what's so hard about believing India possesses and has used chemical and biological weapons against the civilian population?

A country that has elected Hindu Extremist Governments again and again, massacred minorities, committed racial genocides against non-Hindus, no doubt such a hate filled nation possesses and uses weapons of mass destruction against civilians.

maoist_dead_body_20100705.jpg

Ah as usual - a pic off Indian BSF carrying the body of a dead Maoist ..to earn a few brownie points...

Hatefilled nation,massacring minorities...:lol: so typical Pakistani..

And to think that I passed up on a chance to gas some folks, serves me right for being a couch potato and nor signing up for the IA. :pissed:

@Skull and Bones We must rectify this situation, I am sure there are some innocent lungi bangers you want to gas.

You can still do that, eat mooli ka parathas and go to the BD border, gas those pole vaulters :taz:

Saudia should drop an atomic bomb on India, to make sure that Drillinger and @hinduguy are dead. :coffee:

cant you see guys its just not a source who dsnt want to be identified but an unidentified source so that should make it a credible source beyond any resanoable doubt. I am starting to belive India is evil.:D

Back
Top Bottom