What's new

Use of Chemical Weapons by India

We are just letting you guys off easily....we don't want to make you Indian Trolls weep like a little kid.

letting go easy,Nah i let you guys go easy,i will whoop your a** if you come here with science related things.What is there to let go off easily,i pointed out your lack of sanitation and your lack of primary health care facilities and inadequate advanced medical care.Why do you think we have Medical Tourism?We both nations had the same time frame, yet you come to us while we don't .

We attack pakistani posts with chemical weapons and pakistan didn't cried to death in UN with all proofs!!! Too puny of pakistan I must say.

The post is as useless as Nassr is.

you parents are useless for giving birth to a person like your self.

you parents are useful for giving birth to a person like your self.

Listen when Usa can raise a ruckus in UN why can't you guys ?since you were partners with them in war against terrorism?;)
Yeah he was useful to show you how you get so easily manipulated and run around killing your own people, shias in droves.Their plan is simple let them fight and kill, we will pick up where they left :D

Listen when Usa can raise a ruckus in UN why can't you guys ?since you were partners with them in war against terrorism?;)
Yeah he was useful to show you how you get so easily manipulated and run around killing your own people, shias in droves.Their plan is simple let them fight and kill, we will pick up where they left :D

What do you know - Pakistan may have privately briefed all concerned countries and may even have provided enough evidence. Those countries may have discussed this aspect with India appropriately. Pakistan may not have gone to the UN for better reasons as we are not like Indians who every time run to the US crying for anything that bedevils India internally or externally.

I respect the decision of Government of Pakistan and have faith in those at the helm of affairs. There must be appropriate reasons as to why this matter was not raised at the UN level. However, when the Government of Pakistan says that it happened, it did happen. It is the Indian government that lies openly as it was very very evident from the CNN-IBN news clip.

Please do deliver these moral lessons to your own government as God knows they do need a bit of morality i their working.

OP(and others) thanks for the much needed giggles. it has been a slow day at work :tup:

Oh, you must have inhaled the laughing gas that your own country would be producing. Did you die laughing after the Bhopal gas leak also.

The problem I have with the accusations on chemical weapon use is the total lack of detail.
No detail on where exactly it was used.
How many alleged uses of chemical weapons there were.
and most importantly, which chemical weapons were used.

To follow this up the lack of photographic evidence is extremely problematic for the Pakistani claim. Death by chemical weapons cannot be mistaken for anything else yet no bodies are shown.

There's just no evidence, no details no nothing. Ask yourself, if it was the USA accusing a Muslim country based on the same (total lack of) evidence, would you believe?

Please read my answer at #143.

Then my last option is open you can shut it or continue with your rants.

You do not have any option.

What do you know - Pakistan may have privately briefed all concerned countries and may even have provided enough evidence. Those countries may have discussed this aspect with India appropriately. Pakistan may not have gone to the UN for better reasons as we are not like Indians who every time run to the US crying for anything that bedevils India internally or externally.

I respect the decision of Government of Pakistan and have faith in those at the helm of affairs. There must be appropriate reasons as to why this matter was not raised at the UN level. However, when the Government of Pakistan says that it happened, it did happen. It is the Indian government that lies openly as it was very very evident from the CNN-IBN news clip.

Please do deliver these moral lessons to your own government as God knows they do need a bit of morality i their working.

Why don't you share us some details expert?
WOW we went crying to US? until recently US never warmed upto us,we were pro-russia and so are we now,You were pro-usa and what now? :undecided:
Yeah you respect a general who was president of your nation who lied to your then and now PM, NS about freedom fighters in kargil while they were Pakistani army Regulars? YOU WANT MORE? OR SHOULD I SHOW YOU VIDEOS? where your ashamed army took its own soldiers bodies hesitatingly! GOD Forbid such destiny shouldn't befall any nations soldiers as your's.

Oh, you must have inhaled the laughing gas that your own country would be producing. Did you die laughing after the Bhopal gas leak also.

That's very funny someone accusing us of chem weapons, do you know N20 was used as anesthesia for a good part of the century?
Bhopal gas leak, you wanna make fun of it?Then i got a range of issues where i can make fun of ;) wanna try?

I haven't inhaled anything. it's just this thread. again thank you for the comic relief.

Likewise,i say India briefed all islamic nations and yet still used chem weapons on your people.That's very funny! i thought you folks always believed you had a 1+billion army worldwide. How did we manage to fool all of them please explain?Or is the answer totally different from your allegation?

google Nassr search more! ;)

You lost in a healthy debate, so you talk gibberish as you got nothing, if you got valid points talk or else FO!

I did not lose in any debate. I proved my point beyond any reasonable doubt. When your own Army says that they train to improve their core competencies in Chemical and biological warfare, and this is available on the youtube as an evidence, when Indian government signs and ratifies international treaties to not produce and store such weapons of mass destruction. This is enough to prove that India has violated its treaty obligations.

Please do continue with your shenanigans which do not matter a bit or change anything.

I haven't inhaled anything. it's just this thread. again thank you for the comic relief.

You are welcome. Enjoy yourself.

You conveniently forgot the things i asked about :-
1)How india managed to unleash bio weaponized polio virus in NWFP,PAKISTAN?
2)How India unleashed DENGUE in Punjab,Pakistan?

P.S. :--- I am dying to hear your story, maybe i can become an author one day listening to all your stories ;)and those stories you say will be a hit! :D

Fighting Fake Drugs in India — The American Magazine
FeaturedImage

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration recently banned a host of drug imports from India’s largest pharmaceutical company, Ranbaxy Laboratories, citing alleged breaches in manufacturing practices. The ban will be lifted if Ranbaxy offers credible evidence that its production processes are adequate.

The entire Indian pharmaceutical industry is estimated to be worth more than $10 billion and is growing an annual rate of over 9 percent. Yet it has become notorious for producing substandard drugs. Based on data supplied by local experts, the World Health Organization (WHO) reckons that perhaps 20 percent of the total Indian drug market is substandard,

I had worked one of the two plants at which FDA imposed ban and I was their at the time of this mess up. Ban was not due to fake medicine and there were 2-3 reasons,

1) The documentation required by FDA for record keeping had some glitches. Documentation required by FDA is very extensive and company have to maintain most data electronically too. Let me tell you how extensive data collection is that even you have to keep every single visit of every single person who visited production area electronically using electronic entry cards or using biometeric identification system. During FDA audit you have to provide these details if asked by the auditers and also justify the presence of that person at that time.

2) International corporate politics played a major role. Because Ranbaxy won a case against Pfizer in US court to supply some generic drugs of about 500 million US dollars for North American market. Pfizer had the original patent that was expired after 3 years and so drug was available for generic production to other companies. But Pfizer repatented the same drug formula after doing some unrelevent changes. Ranbaxy challenged this new patent in US court and court gave verdict in favor of Ranbaxy. Two plants of Ranbaxy that failed in FDA audit were both export oriented plants and one out of both plants has to be used by Ranbaxy to produce above said generic drug for NA market.

3) Ranbaxy was bought by Japanese company named Daichy only couple of months before this incident and hand over process was not complete till then and management failed to concentrate at regulatory norms of FDA.

On the whole Ranbaxy has very high manufacturing standards and can beat any global company at any day competing with their any manufacturing facility around the globe.

Back
Top Bottom