What's new

Use of Chemical Weapons by India

I did not lose in any debate. I proved my point beyond any reasonable doubt. When your own Army says that they train to improve their core competencies in Chemical and biological warfare, and this is available on the youtube as an evidence, when Indian government signs and ratifies international treaties to not produce and store such weapons of mass destruction. This is enough to prove that India has violated its treaty obligations.

Please do continue with your shenanigans which do not matter a bit or change anything.

You are welcome. Enjoy yourself.

Ohh, did i hurt your senses when i spilled out your medical and infrastructure secrets you guys hide from the world? ;)

Yo, our IA trains for all eventualities, thats what professional army does,train and have contingency plans in case enemy attacks.Are you that naive? can't you read what was written? :(

@Nassr:

Evoking this ludicrous claim of India using Chemical weapons was just another featherbrained attempt of Pakistan to internationalize the K-Issue,nothing else.What happened to Pakistan after that,this thread is an impeccable example :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually it all has to do with India lying to the world community and violating its international treaty obligations and not how easy it is to produce what you can.

Yes I do need a gas mask. Not because of Indian chemical weapons, because of the stink that Indians produce when they lie openly and without any shame.

As per secret reports from ISI are to cited, the Hindu baniyas are to be blamed for the rampant Polio in Pakistan.

I recommend "MULLAH AWARD" for the thread starter for unearthing this load of Islamic terrorist cr@p propaganda.

Wake me up when anyone gives a cr@p to Pakistan's rants - that too something from 14 years back when they invaded Indian territory. I am sure some ****** will come up with fake imagess too.

In July 1999, according to unidentified Pakistani sources, India has started preparations to develop biological weapons. According to these sources, it is receiving help from Israel, along with unidentified German and Bulgarian companies. The sources also state that India will use these weapons to avert the use of nuclear weapons. This was posted at http://nlp.stanford.edu/projects/inf...be/cns.kbe.xml

Why'd we need foreign help in chemical weapons? India always had an advanced chemical and biological industrial complex and since the time Chinese acquired nukes, we have had chemical weapons as a counter-balance till we also went nuclear.

157 posts and No comment from Chinese side?? Because they know that it is a BIG LIE and FAKE/TROLL THREAD.

Ab to maan jao bhaijaan

Pakistani rudalis' new topic to cry about. Man up guys! No body likes a wimp. Especially the one ones who pick a fight.

:lol:

Actually they are proud of me not getting convert like you and blowing myself in mid of a market to kill many like your brothers.

No wonder who shows your ****** jaat by your post.

post reported.

nothing to cry about, im not here to argue with monkeys, im here to have discussions, if your going to down in the guttar then you will get banned

You are already in gutter when you comment on my parents when I commented on just a missile called Nassr.

That shows your upbringing. And I cant say whether you are monkey, dog, donkey or a pig --- I am too confused.

And the level of discussion you do, we are all aware of it.

drunk-irish-048.gif

And this fooking idiotic news is from 1999!!!!!!!!! :woot: :rofl: Now it's the year of our Lord 2013!!!

According to the above 'reports': Pakistan has produced no evidence.

As usual!! :P
mockery-035.gif

You are already in gutter when you comment on my parents when I commented on just a missile called Nassr.

That shows your upbringing. And I cant say whether you are monkey, dog, donkey or a pig --- I am too confused.

And the level of discussion you do, we are all aware of it.

you insulted a member on this forum and got a response.

Its threads like this one which have deteriorated the quality of this forum. Hope the Mods are paying attention.

Back
Top Bottom