What's new

US Tries to Stifle Chinese Space Advances

At first, some certain smart racists call us the "photochop brigade".

Then when the "photochops" were actually real, they switched to "Chinese boys".

When that wasn't enough, they switched to "conscription rejects" even though their own home country was devastasted by, yes, conscription rejects.

infact they like to joke that in ancient times everyone painted their faces like apes while China had clean runing water. You think that the Chinese in this forum think you're an equal to them? Think again, according to them the Japanese, Koreans, and Vietnemese are all sell outs, and inferior. Whites are 'white trash' Russians are 'rapists', 'murderers' and 'drunk russkies'. You, me and almost everyone is inferior because Chinese people have 'high IQ's'.

This is a joke, the ancient Chinese have a cultural superiority, but when up to race? In fact, even the famous Tang Dynasty in China, there are many different ethnic generals, and even the Tang nobility and royal family like to wear "HU" clothes , Sir, if you want to bring charges, the best have some basis.

As for IQ, this forum some Chinese members is obsessed with it , but when you see all the Chinese members agree with it?

I commented because a Vietnamese member was talking about Asians sticking together and a sort of brotherhood. Even worse is that he got thanked for those posts by Chinese members that have said some very bad things about Vietnam.

And thank you for further proving my point, I am a "ruskie" a drunk one at that, according to you. Drunk ruskie is no different than if i were to call you a short oriental, but some people have too much class.

That's what a brotherhood is all about. Yes Chinese and Vietnamese has a history with each other, but never the less whenever there's trouble we seem to worked it out pretty good. So tell me, why NATO and EU is not permitting Russia to be part of its member? Is it because of their Slavic and Caucuses ethnic heritage that the Anglo Saxons doesn't want any part of?

How are these problems can be solved by dividing Americans into racial camps? State militias? No such thing, unless you mean the National Guards. I used to volunteer for the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) in keeping track of racist militias in the Northwest region trying to recruit active duty military members around USAF bases. I have marched and literally fought against members of these groups in Hayden Lake, ID. in their annual march downtown. I find it curious that a US Army officer would use those words to describe these racist militia groups as they have nothing to do with state governments. Finally...It is understandable that even university educated people would make grammatical errors, but I find it inexcusable that a US Army officer (?) like yourself would misspell to be 'Sargent'. The proper spelling is 'sergeant'.

Spare me with your conniving an officer should not suppose to misspell crap. The racist militia is growing all over the country and armed too. Last I checked they can still vote and are recruiting more members by the day. So one either take care of the problem or let the problem grows.

As you were, Sergeant.

You should care. If you brought on your ethnicity to support your argument, then you have effectively demanded that your experience and perspective as an Asian be considered before others.

You misjudge the phrase there champ. I was referring to your many travel experiences to support you views.

This embargo has been in place since the 90's.
This is a way of bargaining with the CCP.
Soft loans funds are one way, but the most effective is the one that will stifle long term growth.
China invests huge sums on technology that is readily available and shared among nations with friendly relations and sometimes even not so friendly.
This means China spends more than anyone else to research, copy or anything and needs to learn from experience which is wastefull on time and resources, while the alternative is cheap co-operation.
Simply the CCP failed diplomatically and put China in a bad position in the early decades.

How can I 'forget' when I have no such experience in the first place? There is a difference between knowing a fact and experiencing that fact. But to answer your question, I do know of the Japanese internment camps, I live near one. Did you also know of the 442nd?

Huu raah, "Go For Broke"! Yes the 442nd Infantry Regiment was the most decorated US Army units in WWII.

If life is a two-way street, then I know what lane and direction I want and be on. Do YOU?

Yeah, I'm heading for the winning lane (China), meanwhile you can go be enslaved by your ever loving, always serving elite class.

Who's gonna look out for Asians whenever their is a conflict of interests between the West and China?
Original Post By TEXAS BATTLESTAR
Sure as the sky is blue NOT China.

Definitely NOT America either.

Excellent! We're all learning today! Bring out everything in your mind until your hearts contents boys and girls! Yes racial slurs hurts your background pride but so what? Everybody does it once in awhile, that does NOT make one a PURE racist. A pure racist to me is someone who is willing to do anything to eliminate that particular race. Yes, every countries on the map does it before even China and the USA. Hey imagine if there wasn't a forum to exchange views. So with that said, who's ready to go back to the subject?

That's what a brotherhood is all about. Yes Chinese and Vietnamese has a history with each other, but never the less whenever there's trouble we seem to worked it out pretty good. So tell me, why NATO and EU is not permitting Russia to be part of its member? Is it because of their Slavic and Caucuses ethnic heritage that the Anglo Saxons doesn't want any part of?

No, because the existence of NATO was to counter Russia. If Russia join NATA, there is no reason for NATO. NATO can disband and go home. Which means that the US European command can shutdown. This is a position I support as Russia is no longer a threat and there is no need for troops in Europe.

No, because the existence of NATO was to counter Russia. If Russia join NATA, there is no reason for NATO. NATO can disband and go home. Which means that the US European command can shutdown. This is a position I support as Russia is no longer a threat and there is no need for troops in Europe.

Yeah, but NATO likes free American money too much to let it (cold war drama) go. That's why they won't let Russia in as a member because there wouldn't be any threat to counter therefore no need for continuing support of NATO by American forces.

Back
Top Bottom