What's new

US Tries to Stifle Chinese Space Advances

This is a joke, the ancient Chinese have a cultural superiority, but when up to race? In fact, even the famous Tang Dynasty in China, there are many different ethnic generals, and even the Tang nobility and royal family like to wear "HU" clothes , Sir, if you want to bring charges, the best have some basis.

As for IQ, this forum some Chinese members is obsessed with it , but when you see all the Chinese members agree with it?

The reality is that Tang imperial family has some "Hu" 鲜卑 blood in them. So they are more acceptive of people who are more Chinese as they are not complete Han Chinese themselves. Through out Chinese history, there are more rulers that are more acceptive of others.

Yeah, but NATO likes free American money too much to let it (cold war drama) go. That's why they won't let Russia in as a member because there wouldn't be any threat to counter therefore no need for continuing support of NATO by American forces.

Totally agree, this is a just some sort of scam to ensure more money get tie up in the military industrial complex. A group that now supports Obama as Obama has prove himself as "siding" with the military industrial establishment. America need new leadership and I would support Ron Paul but he is not electable. Other than that, I would support Christie but he is not running.

Totally agree, this is a just some sort of scam to ensure more money get tie up in the military industrial complex. A group that now supports Obama as Obama has prove himself as "siding" with the military industrial establishment. America need new leadership and I would support Ron Paul but he is not electable. Other than that, I would support Christie but he is not running.

I give President Obama a few more chances before I make my final judgment on his performance. He did some great works like passing the universal health care bill (Yes I understand about the expense of it all) and some questionable one. Again he has hands tied when he took office after the Bush administrations basically debunked the nation.

Here is an article by Mark Thompson of Times Magazine that brought an interesting issue about the military spending.

How to Save a Trillion Dollars - TIME

The reality is that Tang imperial family has some "Hu" 鲜卑 blood in them. So they are more acceptive of people who are more Chinese as they are not complete Han Chinese themselves. Through out Chinese history, there are more rulers that are more acceptive of others.

You know, the ancient concept of HAN is the concept of culture, not blood and race, and even some ethnic minorities have claimed themselves as "中华", and if they accepted the Central Plains culture, then even the Chinese central government has accepted this view.

Tough? Gimme a break. See how US just keeps b**ch slapping you guys in the 1990s, they destroyed your country and sold your women as hookers.

This is a pathetic cheap shot, a cheap shot that is desperately vague and factually incorrect. Not only that but you seem to have a hard time of keeping track of your own statements, first you doubted Russian(s) were tough and now somehow you link the break up of the Soviet Union to not being tough. Congratulations, you have made a mockery of yourself. Read a book on the Soviet Union's break-up; to put it bluntly Gorbochov was responsible for the break-up. Similarly, many Russians themselves supported the break-up of the Soviet Union, everyone from regular citizens to politicians, and ultimately it was the Communist ideology coupled with extreme military spending and suppression that did in the Soviet Union. Oh and the US lend money to Russia in the 1990's so I don't go around claiming they raped us.

Yet you guys can keep a$$-kissing the Yankees and embracing that silly idea of white brotherhood. And always keeping the animosity toward China who happened to support you guys at most of time, but who also happened to be non-white whom you guys despise the most.

Since when does Russia kiss anyone’s ? Russia has been very vocal about many issues such as missile defense, the Iraq war, Libya and so fourth, if Russia were an kisser it would deploy troops in Iraq and immediately withdraw from Georgia because of US and NATO pressure. Neither happened.

Russia itself is the biggest embracer of the white brotherhood, it doesn't matter that a nation who happend to totally rip you off, as long it is white, then you prefer to keep kissing their butt.

Again your nonsense has been busted, Russia is not a suck-up or puppet, Putin has publicly blasted many foreign policies and other Russian officials have literally used profanity when regarding foreign policies of other courtiers. Would you like some video's? And do you recall this guy named Nixon? You want to talk about butt kissing, start there. China was doing plenty of it.

And lets stop with the white brotherhood nonsense Russian policy does not discriminate, Russia has always had good relations with most Arab countries as well as Asian countries, Russia has even sent its soldiers and airmen to aid Egypt, the same goes for Korea and Vietnam. Russia also has a treaty/alliance with China and Medvedev called the Russian/Chinese alliance, 'forged in blood'. So much for white brotherhood, traditionally Russia's allies have always been middle eastern or Asian, and not 'white'.

This is a joke, the ancient Chinese have a cultural superiority, but when up to race? In fact, even the famous Tang Dynasty in China, there are many different ethnic generals, and even the Tang nobility and royal family like to wear "HU" clothes , Sir, if you want to bring charges, the best have some basis.

As for IQ, this forum some Chinese members is obsessed with it , but when you see all the Chinese members agree with it?

It's only what a Chinese person told me, interpret it anyway you like.

That's what a brotherhood is all about. Yes Chinese and Vietnamese has a history with each other, but never the less whenever there's trouble we seem to worked it out pretty good. So tell me, why NATO and EU is not permitting Russia to be part of its member? Is it because of their Slavic and Caucuses ethnic heritage that the Anglo Saxons doesn't want any part of?

China and Vietnam do have a history but I would not call it pretty good, at least not always, the two countries went to war. And since when did Russia want to join NATO?

Yeah lol at Han chinese. There is only Han dynasty, which is the dynasty that cemented the concept of empire, replacing that of kingdoms. (although Qin dynasty and unification by Qin Shi Huang started the process)

There is no 'han race'

Spare me with your conniving an officer should not suppose to misspell crap. The racist militia is growing all over the country and armed too. Last I checked they can still vote and are recruiting more members by the day. So one either take care of the problem or let the problem grows.

As you were, Sergeant.
Conniving? :lol: Do you even know the meaning of the word? The correct word should be 'insinuating' and yes, I am now insinuating that you are not who you claimed to be. As a 'butter bar' you would have worked very closely with NCOs of various ranks/grades and perhaps even endorse their performance ratings/reports. So yes, it is utterly inexcusable for today's US Army officer to misspell the rank of those who supposedly mentored him during his OBC into a future leader. Calling me 'Sargent'?

But if you talk about Russia, China has a habit of language, "毛子" means a person directly to a lot of hair, you may think it is a form of discrimination call? Is not always the case, a strict sense, in the sense that it is a words, although it may be a little unfriendly mild semantic, depending on context. "毛子" The word comes from two hundred years ago, and "老毛子'" "红毛鬼" (red hair of the devil), which was that time ordinary people in border called the Russian people. This ispeople's perception to Russia that time. Why? First People is closed, there is not much awareness to some foreign countries and any race (with a number of different physical characteristics). taking into account education standards and narrow the field of vision, so people have these names. Another reason, you know, the Far East is the cold and poverty, how many Russians are willing to come to a such an area? adventurer \ offender \ exile were the first pioneering persons. They all not a decent person, savage and brutal means, robbery \ rape \ murder, they do a lot of bad things to the Far East the Chinese people and undermine the peaceful life, so these titles also on behalf of the border Chinese people's perception for those who criminals and butchers at that time.

Like I said, the word comes from two hundred years ago, but the Chinese language have a characteristic, although some words have lost his original meaning, but because the traditional long, people are still continue to use it. Another example is 基督教(Christian) generally speaking and writing, with 基督教 to call "基督教" and "天主教", just when need to distinguish then use the real words , it is a tradition for centuries, people have got used to it.

Back to the "毛子" was what, like I said this from the people's tradition, people endured, and has lost its original meaning, strictly speaking, is a neutral term, but may be unfriendly with mild, but depends on the context. you know China's Air Force commander, General Lin Hu, he has a general of Russian descent, I remember an article once POPU record, his comrades and colleagues, General Lin Hu had directly called the "二毛子, you Air Force ......", You see, this is a hostile and discriminatory,?no, because it is a traditional usage, he seemed more cordial between the old friends.

Sir, I do not know what any one chinese say to you, but I think the fact that good and better, Chinese people have racial organizations and movements of racial discrimination? I think it is enough to show.

Conniving? :lol: Do you even know the meaning of the word? The correct word should be 'insinuating' and yes, I am now insinuating that you are not who you claimed to be. As a 'butter bar' you would have worked very closely with NCOs of various ranks/grades and perhaps even endorse their performance ratings/reports. So yes, it is utterly inexcusable for today's US Army officer to misspell the rank of those who supposedly mentored him during his OBC into a future leader. Calling me 'Sargent'?

A misspelling of a rank is not a sin, but misleading of your troops in the battlefield is. No Sergeant, try again. You gotta earned your ranks not demanding them. If you are still hurt by that "Sargent" word, than I suggest you need to grow a thicker skin. The primary function of the military is to fight not worry so much about getting promotion and positive peer reviews to advance one's career. So, is insinuating an officer a sin or a step to promotion?

Carry on Sergeant.:coffee:

China and Vietnam do have a history but I would not call it pretty good, at least not always, the two countries went to war. And since when did Russia want to join NATO?

I thought Russia wants to be a part of the European community? Aren't they waiting to get accepted into the WTO?

A misspelling of a rank is not a sin, but misleading of your troops in the battlefield is. No Sergeant, try again. You gotta earned your ranks not demanding them. If you are still hurt by that "Sargent" word, than I suggest you need to grow a thicker skin. The primary function of the military is to fight not worry so much about getting promotion and positive peer reviews to advance one's career. So, is insinuating an officer a sin or a step to promotion?

Carry on Sergeant.:coffee:
But it is a sin and in your case it is indicative that someone is trying to pass himself off as what he is not. The upgrade from O-1 to O-2 is almost a given, so you are partly correct that a grade is earned rather than given but usually when one speaks of anything earned in the military, despite the fact that everyone displays their status, is that of respect. Normally, the grade of O-1 and rank of Second Lt. is given to someone because the university education, not because the person has actually earned any respect.

By the time a second louie is assigned to a unit, the NCOs who would be tasked of educating the young officer the military way of life would have the same education level as the 'butter bar' AND they would have earned the respect the hard way: from the troops they lead and from the leaders they served. The 'butter bar' would have zilch. So for you, a claimed officer of the US Army, and of the Corps of Engineers at that, to misspell the rank label of the NCOs who sweated and bled to earn their ranks and respect is very much a sin.

In my ten years in the USAF, a branch that is tolerated by the US Army and hold contemptible by the more warrior-minded US Marines, not once have my rank been misspelled like how an ignorant civilian would. In this forum, it would be quite excusable if anyone does it and I would say nothing about it. But am I to expect the NCOs of the US Army and Marine Corps to say nothing about it? In the US Army, if you are/were an officer, your NCOs would have corrected you a long time ago during your OBC. One person would have done it ONCE and everyone would expect you never to forget. Do it again and you will never earn their respect no matter how much you want to flash that 'butter bar' around. We are not so thin skinned but we have the right to our earned respect from those we serve, even if the person is a second louie.

It is very easy for anyone on an anonymous Internet forum to make claims about himself as to what he supposedly 'is' but ultimately a lie is much more difficult to maintain than the truth because not all details of military life are on the Internet for all to research to create a facade. Whatever facade you are wearing, it is starting to unravel by your own words here.

Okay.....im Gen.Patraeus.

Beat that 'texas battlestar'!. Your next assignment will be in quantico..........as an inmate. Hope you dont mind. :tup:......15 yrs of dedicated toilet cleaning will get you a nice room in our kansas holding facility. Good luck!

But it is a sin and in your case it is indicative that someone is trying to pass himself off as what he is not. The upgrade from O-1 to O-2 is almost a given, so you are partly correct that a grade is earned rather than given but usually when one speaks of anything earned in the military, despite the fact that everyone displays their status, is that of respect. Normally, the grade of O-1 and rank of Second Lt. is given to someone because the university education, not because the person has actually earned any respect.

By the time a second louie is assigned to a unit, the NCOs who would be tasked of educating the young officer the military way of life would have the same education level as the 'butter bar' AND they would have earned the respect the hard way: from the troops they lead and from the leaders they served. The 'butter bar' would have zilch. So for you, a claimed officer of the US Army, and of the Corps of Engineers at that, to misspell the rank label of the NCOs who sweated and bled to earn their ranks and respect is very much a sin.

In my ten years in the USAF, a branch that is tolerated by the US Army and hold contemptible by the more warrior-minded US Marines, not once have my rank been misspelled like how an ignorant civilian would. In this forum, it would be quite excusable if anyone does it and I would say nothing about it. But am I to expect the NCOs of the US Army and Marine Corps to say nothing about it? In the US Army, if you are/were an officer, your NCOs would have corrected you a long time ago during your OBC. One person would have done it ONCE and everyone would expect you never to forget. Do it again and you will never earn their respect no matter how much you want to flash that 'butter bar' around. We are not so thin skinned but we have the right to our earned respect from those we serve, even if the person is a second louie.

It is very easy for anyone on an anonymous Internet forum to make claims about himself as to what he supposedly 'is' but ultimately a lie is much more difficult to maintain than the truth because not all details of military life are on the Internet for all to research to create a facade. Whatever facade you are wearing, it is starting to unravel by your own words here.

Uh just like what you're doing now? Pretending to be all righteous and knowledgeable about military more than others makes it even less tolerable than a troll. Heck anybody here can find a story or two or a military friend and used their experiences and apply it to here. This is forum not a grammar school. You're taking a small case of misspelling and turning it into a major deal (I know your game, try something else). I worked with my Platoon Sergeant, Squad Leaders, and Team Leaders and other soldiers of my units on more important issues, such as maintenance on vehicles, equipments, condition of the units, and welfare of the soldiers. An officer can delegate his tasks to get things done for the units, but he/she can NOT delegate his/her responsibilities. It is hard and a heavy burden, but never the less, I loved it. At the end of the day, me and my Platoon Sergeant would go to gym and lift weights with some of our other fellow soldiers at Ft. Rucker. After that we either go out to see a movie or go outside the base and eat at the local restaurant. Everybody worked and earned their respect through hard work, bravery, and competence. So, if you still hold proper spelling to be the sole important duty of an officer (maybe in the Air Force), by all means "high speed" go for it.:coffee:

Okay.....im Gen.Patraeus.

Beat that 'texas battlestar'!. Your next assignment will be in quantico..........as an inmate. Hope you dont mind. :tup:......15 yrs of dedicated toilet cleaning will get you a nice room in our kansas holding facility. Good luck!

Go "beat your meat" with the picture of your dad and uncle making out in the out house some more!

Back
Top Bottom