What's new

US to handover a Naval ship ‘BNS Somudro Joy’ to Bangladesh

Bangladesh continues to grow for next 20 years like the way it has done in last 5 years

And It will HAPPEN for sure since Our BELOVED PM Hon. Great Sheikh Hasina Wajid JI Ma'am will surely stay the PM of the Great Nation of BD for the next 20 Years :)

I am sure I heard it somewhere on Bangladesh section ... very sure :pop:

Yes Sir, You are RIGHT, sorry my bad.......

Actually the nos. weren't right, Some BDians were claiming that they will get 110 F-22s which I later corrected as 112.

F16 .. but the offer was not great :)

Nice now lets get back to topic or else Loki will ban me.

One question I have is How many years of service life this boat has?

And It will HAPPEN for sure since Our BELOVED PM Hon. Great Sheikh Hasina Wajid JI Ma'am will surely stay the PM of the Great Nation of BD for the next 20 Years :)

Mam will not be in that position after the election but long-term modernization program for armed forces with title 'goal 2030' :agree:

Yes Sir, You are RIGHT, sorry my bad.......

Actually the nos. weren't right, Some BDians were claiming that they will get 110 F-22s which I later corrected as 112.

Thank you Sir you are very kind :angel:

Nice now lets get back to topic or else Loki will ban me.

One question I have is How many years of service life this boat has?

do not know but it has been refurbished :)

Yes Sir, We have converted a NAVY thread into an AIR FORCE thread all because of YOU :angry:

Sir please don't blame me I am innocent I am trying to get back on topic for a very long time :cry:

some indian said India will have 5 million units of FGFA :angel:

Mam will not be in that position after the election but long-term modernization program for armed forces with title 'goal 2030' :agree:

Sir, With ALL DUE RESPECT.....

Ma'am Great Hon. PM of the Great Nation of BD Ms. Sheikh Hasina Wajid JI is here to stay......

She has done some great work for her Nation, apart from few on PDF, whole BD love her......

You are upto a SHOCK after elections are OVER.

PEACE.

do not know but it has been refurbished :)

Sir isn't that an important question to ask. Considering that the ship has almost 40 years of life. And you will be spending millions of dollars in refurbrishment. The ship may not sail for more than 10 more years.

Won't it make sense to buy a new one from chinese.

Sir isn't that an important question to ask. Considering that the ship has almost 40 years of life. And you will be spending millions of dollars in refurbrishment. The ship may not sail for more than 10 more years.

only BN knows better about this issue :angel: not me

some indian said India will have 5 million units of FGFA :angel:

Sir this is :offpost:

Also its not possible sine we don't have 5 million pilots. We will have to invite bangladeshis to fly the plane.

Sir this is :offpost:

Also its not possible sine we don't have 5 million pilots. We will have to invite bangladeshis to fly the plane.

who knows GOI will be able to manage to train that amount of pilot :angel:

They did have harpoon installed in them i think

sagar vijay, something close to that

Do you have an example how a Hamilton class installed with harpoon?
As I know, the two which Philipine received are not installed with harpoon and the original one does not have SSM installed, too

For around 50 million dollars BD will be getting a ship that would have cost 150-200 million if purchased new.

It makes sense to buy a ship that may only last 10 years if a country is cash-strapped.

Funds for new ships will be available in the future with a growing economy.

Back
Top Bottom