What's new

US Senate writes Japanese administration of Diaoyudai into law

does he also have a list of excuses of running away from japanese water cannons??
I was shocked by that video, where the Chinese coastguard ships fled at the first sight of Japanese coastguard ships, while the Taiwanese coastguard ship stood on their ground(water) and battled the Japanese with water cannon.

It shows who is the real owner of Diaoyudai. At the same time, I get the feeling that Taiwan will survive the Chinese invasion, since a determined people can win wars against all odds, such as the Vietnamese victory against the US and China.

Maybe in 20 years, we should give up our territories in Guam and Marianas, also Hawai'i as China rise.

Or should we sell them to the Chinese LOL

The congress has always raticifing our treaty to foreign country, not usually mean war but just telling all party, if Japan and China are going to War over this, please expect there will be a seat saved for the American. Be advised and please solve the issue in a non-violent way.

You never know, If you read chinese history, we eat our tough and dealthly enemies with slow bite such Hun, Goguryeo and Others and annexe all their lands, I don't know how well we gonna perfom with U.S this time, chinese military leaders sure know that we're still inferior military compare to US...so it will be interesting to follow the course of this development...

I was shocked by that video, where the Chinese coastguard ships fled at the first sight of Japanese coastguard ships, while the Taiwanese coastguard ship stood on their ground(water) and battled the Japanese with water cannon.

It shows who is the real owner of Diaoyudai. At the same time, I get the feeling that Taiwan will survive the Chinese invasion, since a determined people can win wars against all odds, such as the Vietnamese victory against the US and China.

Diaoyudai??? I thought it's Senkaku :lol: If Taiwan become the owner of Diaoyudai, I will shut my mouth for ever on this issue , either way, we chinese has nothing to lose and of course :azn:. And if Japanese became Chinese, I don't have any complain to have it as name as Senkaku neither :cool:. or as the Indian dude said that Chinese contain Japanese gene :lol:...there again, I will be flattered to have common ancestor as Japanese...so it's pointless to fight over this island.

The question is never when you overtake US in term of Military strength, but the question should be What can you do if you overtook US military.

Like the US military now, we are the best in the world, we have the world number 1 airforce, world number 1 navy, and not a very bad Army. Do we get to what we are today by a strong military? No........It is not possible to conquer the world with sole military strength anymore, Hilter Tried it, Napoleon tried it, and the old crusade tried it. You get power by making deals, making deals will make you friend, at the same time it will make you an enemy, the key to modern politic is, you need to balance between friend and enemy. And always go for your enemy's enemy. Then you will have more friend then your enemy, and you are the king of the world.

The question is never when you overtake US in term of Military strength, but the question should be What can you do if you overtook US military.

Like the US military now, we are the best in the world, we have the world number 1 airforce, world number 1 navy, and not a very bad Army. Do we get to what we are today by a strong military? No........It is not possible to conquer the world with sole military strength anymore, Hilter Tried it, Napoleon tried it, and the old crusade tried it. You get power by making deals, making deals will make you friend, at the same time it will make you an enemy, the key to modern politic is, you need to balance between friend and enemy. And always go for your enemy's enemy. Then you will have more friend then your enemy, and you are the king of the world.

Talk about diplomacy, we Chinese already gain some ground compare to our pass...but without a strong military backup, diplomacy to make friends and deter enemies is just emptity talk such as Cuba crise in 1962...even people want to make friend to counter their enemy but they will havel doubt of our ablility to support them in case of the worst happen...the best for China to do now is to cook the flog slowly.

You never know, If you read chinese history, we eat our tough and dealthly enemies with slow bite such Hun, Goguryeo and Others
So you finally acknowledge Koguryo(Whose official name was Koryo, aka Korea in Arabic pronounce) as the enemy of Chinese people? Good, finally showing an improvement there.

I don't know how well we gonna perfom with U.S this time, chinese military leaders sure know that we're still inferior military compare to US...so it will be interesting to follow the course of this development...
Becoming a first-class military requires a complete culture change, which isn't happening in China.

even people want to make friend
Such as? Other than Pakistan and Iran I can't think of any.

to counter their enemy
Iran's enemy is the US and Israel. Is China able to go to war against the US and Israel thousands of km away from China?

the best for China to do now is to cook the flog slowly.
Most other countries don't cook frog.

:rofl: Japan is just the beginning..... South Korea, Vietnam, Philippines and India are all going to be obliterated by a rising China.

Senkaku purchase weakened Japan's claim to exclusive sovereignty: experts | The Japan Times Online

4 Chinese ships enter waters near Senkakus : National : DAILY YOMIURI ONLINE (The Daily Yomiuri)

So you finally acknowledge Koguryo(Whose official name was Koryo, aka Korea in Arabic pronounce) as the enemy of Chinese people? Good, finally showing an improvement there..

I just use a term that korean understand to make my life easier but nothing else.

Becoming a first-class military requires a complete culture change, which isn't happening in China.

And what make you that we're not changing, we have replaced people's war with modern warfare doctine such asymetrical and local rapid reaction and intensive doctrinee, once we have much U.S parity on Nuke and space..than we can talk about global domination....there will have much fun on future military development.

Such as? Other than Pakistan and Iran I can't think of any.
Iran's enemy is the US and Israel. Is China able to go to war against the US and Israel thousands of km away from China?

As I said if we don't have military parity as backup, other nations will just sit and wait to see how the balance of power on this world will shade up and adjust accordingly, and it's useless to talk about who will be U.S enemies, but you never know the uncharted ones.

Most other countries don't cook frog
But we do, not ony that we cooked it slowly that it even notice that it's inside the pot and slowly warm up :lol:, even we can't afford a direct confontration there is nothing prevent us to use the "less provocative way" to get the same result, China is not fool to way untill U.S come to storm us as it did to Irak, some mecanism must be in place for retribution.

Back
Top Bottom