What's new

US Senate writes Japanese administration of Diaoyudai into law

as I advised you earlier- when you are limited in your historical perspective to streets of bangla-who-desh.- don't bother posting on foreign affairs. Case in point predicting China as a 'to be' super power... without having a clue what qualifies one to be called such.

Perhaps you think they will have NATO like alliance coming with bangla-who-desh and some other countries put together similar to NATO or that they will have military bases all over the world, starting with Dhaka to garner that " super power status"

pssst- have you thanked the Indians for giving you a flag yet?

lol talking about Foreign affairs, what else you Indians are good at beside cheerleading US and others when you couldnt face us alone, and come up with fairytale such India + Japan + U.S. ..better keep advise for yourself.

lol talking about Foreign affairs, what else you Indians are good at beside cheerleading US and others when you couldnt face us alone, and come up with fairytale such India + Japan + U.S. ..better keep advise for yourself.

Now that we have that new revelation with this finding. The trio will disband as you all are now really of Japanese decent...Talks will be held with tokyo your true and new capital. ;)

and ...Japanese left you with a gene pool... No Han for you!

I'm not sure if your is from Bangladesh :azn:, viva BD :yahoo: :rofl:

Now that we have that new revelation with this finding. The trio will disband as you all are now really of Japanese decent...Talks will be held with tokyo your true and new capital. ;)

Bangladesh people will be proud of you :azn: even if you chose New delhi as your capitale.:lol:

gibberish??...I don't care if you're from Bangladesh or Pakistan, I alway admire you and respect you..my all weather friend :D

Yes Gibberish and that acute sense of picking an emoticon on every post. No Han for you!

Time to go to bed here...remember Tokyo is the capital and when you meet anyone going forward the greeting is now " Konnichiwa "

G'dnight or should I say Oyasuminasai

I think China will just wear down the Japanese over a long period. Geography favors China. China choose the time and day to send a patrol through Diao Yu Dao. Everyday CCTV boardcast the number of times Chinese Marine boats pass through Diao Yu Dao.

And in the mean time in the worlds 2nd largest market.
• Mazda: down 45%
• Honda: down 54%
• Nissan: down 41%
• Toyota: down 44%

Contrasted with:
• GM: up 14%
• Ford: up 48%

Message to Japan: US pivot to Asia is just making use of Japan and Japanese lost is also US gain.

War is not just about aircraft carriers. Its about unarm marine boats and economic....stupid.

I think China will just wear down the Japanese over a long period. Geography favors China. China choose the time and day to send a patrol through Diao Yu Dao. Everyday CCTV boardcast the number of times Chinese Marine boats pass through Diao Yu Dao.

Contrasted with:

Message to Japan: US pivot to Asia is just making use of Japan and Japanese lost is also US gain.

War is not just about aircraft carriers. Its about unarm marine boats and economic....stupid.

We chineses always believe crise = opportunity.

Maybe in 20 years, we should give up our territories in Guam and Marianas, also Hawai'i as China rise.

Or should we sell them to the Chinese LOL

The congress has always raticifing our treaty to foreign country, not usually mean war but just telling all party, if Japan and China are going to War over this, please expect there will be a seat saved for the American. Be advised and please solve the issue in a non-violent way.

Contrasted with:

Sony and Panasonic recently got downgraded to junk status by Fitch.

Nice to see that congress still has the appetite to stick by its 'guns', this is the right move. :tup:

I disagree. US should stay out of business of others. Let the Asians dealing with their own issues. America should deal with its own issues. No Americans should shed another drop of blood for others.

Back
Top Bottom