What's new

US Senate writes Japanese administration of Diaoyudai into law

I guess I go by Indian's definition that "made in China" is doubtfull...so I cheerleading your Brahmos..as for your flag ....:lol:

well i will say ''most of made in china ''is doubtful ;). and df-21D is nothing but a fan boy creation , otherwise we must have seen some '' leaked video'' by now.:P u know what i mean

well i will say ''most of made in china ''is doubtful ;). and df-21D is nothing but a fan boy creation , otherwise we must have seen some '' leaked video'' by now.:P u know what i mean

Than why you Indians have a sense of insecurity vis-a-vis China, don't you think that you doubt us too much? :smokin:

Good! Now we have the perfect excuse to obliterate Kadena airbase and Guam in the first moment of battle! No need to wait until USA formally "joins the war."

Good! Now we have the perfect excuse to obliterate Kadena airbase and Guam in the first moment of battle! No need to wait until USA formally "joins the war."
is this the final warning or the grand finale one?? kindly clarify

Does he statement sound like warning? I thought we have open an warning office in India, you should be the first one to know :cool:
perhaps he is preparing the list of excuses to attack. without actually attacking.
does he also have a list of excuses of running away from japanese water cannons??

US patronage is the whole reason why Japan is sticking with them through thick & thin since WW2. US-Japan alliance is also the reason Japan got unprecedented one-sided access to the US market till 1990 that acted as a catalyst to their post war economic miracle. It will take time for this relation to cool down since China is still not in a position of overwhelming projection of naval power against japan. But 10/20 years down the line US will have to back off against a super power china and Japan will have to fend for themselves.

perhaps he is preparing the list of excuses to attack. without actually attacking.
does he also have a list of excuses of running away from japanese water cannons??

when we prepare a list of excuses to attack. without actually attacking, this call art of deception and list of excuses of running away is call 1962 syndrom.

when we prepare a list of excuses to attack. without actually attacking, this call art of deception and list of excuses of running away is call 1962 syndrom.
ahh that explains why the PLA boys ran back and left the control of south tibet with the indians.
thanks for clearing that up :tup:

US patronage is the whole reason why Japan is sticking with them through thick & thin since WW2. US-Japan alliance is also the reason Japan got unprecedented one-sided access to the US market till 1990 that acted as a catalyst to their post war economic miracle. It will take time for this relation to cool down since China is still not in a position of overwhelming projection of naval power against japan. But 10/20 years down the line US will have to back off against a super power china and Japan will have to fend for themselves.

as I advised you earlier- when you are limited in your historical perspective to streets of bangla-who-desh.- don't bother posting on foreign affairs. Case in point predicting China as a 'to be' super power... without having a clue what qualifies one to be called such.

Perhaps you think they will have NATO like alliance coming with bangla-who-desh and some other countries put together similar to NATO or that they will have military bases all over the world, starting with Dhaka to garner that " super power status"

pssst- have you thanked the Indians for giving you a flag yet?

ahh that explains why the PLA boys ran back and left the control of south tibet with the indians.
thanks for clearing that up :tup:

Unfortunately you don't know the untoll story: we left South Tibet with water on our hand :azn: seem like a consolation prize for us I guess :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom