What's new

US, Russia to work on Pakistan, Afghan problems

Did I tell you this? Or could you tell? Yes, some Scott. Lol, one of my great-grandmas is from Edinborough, thank god I did not get her name (Gaylord, but that is her married name, she was a Gramidge)

(she had a Mynah bird that could speak Gaelic, thought he was magic, She died in the 1980's just shy of 100)

Man Gaylord would be a better avatar name. You did tell me. I must say I have a lot of time for you Juice. I wish you were the American President. But problem is American democracy does not exist any more cos of AIPAC

(she had a Mynah bird that could speak Gaelic, thought he was magic, She died in the 1980's just shy of 100)

May Allah bless her and the magic bird

Juice has a long and storied history (nothing to do with Simpson). Yes, got some guff, explained, no prob. (has to do with Saving Private Ryan)

russia-america-flags-mccain.jpg

Flag-Pins-USA-Russia.jpg

2flags.jpg

accordo300x225.jpg

My Mother went on a trip to Russia (about 10 yrs ago). They were there to help local unis. Some of the girls that went were Mexican, and they got dirty looks (brown, just like people from southern Cacuasus). My point being, those who think Russia wants to help "Islamic Republics" and promote Jihad should realise the Russian if anything hates muslim extremist worse than the US. (remember that school the brave warriors of Islam blew up? Hint...that among many others didn't lead to the Russian having great love for Islam)

(PS...this is an example of Pakistani short-sightedness, not thinking that their current fantasy over Russia helping them against new threats could be dis-railed over supporting nuts that blow up Russian school children)

First, you should stop this BS spreading in thread. You have no idea what reality is. Someone got trip of Russia for some days and told to a boy and boy believed on it. You need to be mature.
What do you meant by dirty look? Dirty look could be because of figure a girl got and dirty look could be because of some ethnic and national conflict.

For your kind information people in Russia likes Mexican, Latin and S. Asian colours. But that is different from you took the theme of post. A Mexican girl joined my team in Moscow for several weeks and I didn’t observe the specific look you are describing here.

Yes, Russians hates extremism but they didn’t hate Muslims. That’s not the secret now that FBI and CIA involved actively in Chechnya and Daghistan spreading Islam which they injected in Afghanistan and Pakistan. So you shouldn’t surprise if someone blew up school from this school of thought supported by USA in southern Caucasus.

Russian are not enemy of Americans but they write them where should be.

They are not racists.

There are some Pakistani who are jumping because of Russian involvement in Pakistani affairs but they should understand that US & Russia sincere to none. They usually settle their proxy war placements in back door meetings and i concerned only that it shouldn't be Pakistan. Screw them before they screw you.

First, you should stop this BS spreading in thread. You have no idea what reality is. Someone got trip of Russia for some days and told to a boy and boy believed on it. You need to be mature.
What do you meant by dirty look? Dirty look could be because of figure a girl got and dirty look could be because of some ethnic and national conflict.

For your kind information people in Russia likes Mexican, Latin and S. Asian colours. But that is different from you took the theme of post. A Mexican girl joined my team in Moscow for several weeks and I didn’t observe the specific look you are describing here.

Yes, Russians hates extremism but they didn’t hate Muslims. That’s not the secret now that FBI and CIA involved actively in Chechnya and Daghistan spreading Islam which they injected in Afghanistan and Pakistan. So you shouldn’t surprise if someone blew up school from this school of thought supported by USA in southern Caucasus.

Russian are not enemy of Americans but they write them where should be.

They are not racists.

Russian have no prob with Latin America. When my mom and her mexican co-workers went it was ten years ago (aprox). The second bout of Chechnayan troubles were in full swing, and from looks alone Mexicans resemble people from that area. Not saying it's official or right, just that it was there. (and I suppose you think your mom is a liar? If so...likely. And I was no little boy, in my thirties when she went.) (and as for your comment that it had to do with ethnic conflict? Duh, you get the genius of the year award.)

Russian have no prob with Latin America. When my mom and her mexican co-workers went it was ten years ago (aprox). The second bout of Chechnayan troubles were in full swing, and from looks alone Mexicans resemble people from that area. Not saying it's official or right, just that it was there. (and I suppose you think your mom is a liar? If so...likely. And I was no little boy, in my thirties when she went.)

Bless your mum dude! She seems to have gained more knowledge than you! When you come over - bring her with you mate - we will pick her brain!!

Bless your mum dude! She seems to have gained more knowledge than you! When you come over - bring her with you mate - we will pick her brain!!
Lol, she has been to England far more recently than me. Nice thing about her schedule (year-round US style,) Is she gets to travael alot ( Russia she was still working for Texas Uni system). She also lived in Greece (not too long after WWII, they lived in a mansion in the diplomatic area, one of the few that wasn't flattened, Athens). And China (Tiawan, but the Chinese say that it is Chinese land). Also mostly in Germany (she said Russia reminded her of Germany in the 50's and 60's, good news, look how the Germans have fared)

(Ps...notice howher homes seem to be in areas under commie threat? Left Tiawan due to ChiComs shelling)

Russian have no prob with Latin America. When my mom and her mexican co-workers went it was ten years ago (aprox). The second bout of Chechnayan troubles were in full swing, and from looks alone Mexicans resemble people from that area. Not saying it's official or right, just that it was there. (and I suppose you think your mom is a liar? If so...likely. And I was no little boy, in my thirties when she went.) (and as for your comment that it had to do with ethnic conflict? Duh, you get the genius of the year award.)

Dude. get some knowledge and ability to understand what is written and how to answer. That's all for you. Have a good day.

My Mother went on a trip to Russia (about 10 yrs ago). They were there to help local unis. Some of the girls that went were Mexican, and they got dirty looks (brown, just like people from southern Cacuasus). My point being, those who think Russia wants to help "Islamic Republics" and promote Jihad should realise the Russian if anything hates muslim extremist worse than the US. (remember that school the brave warriors of Islam blew up? Hint...that among many others didn't lead to the Russian having great love for Islam)

(PS...this is an example of Pakistani short-sightedness, not thinking that their current fantasy over Russia helping them against new threats could be dis-railed over supporting nuts that blow up Russian school children)

everyone gives dirty looks to Indian everywhere, those mexicans were accompanied with Indian and hence dirty look. do you guys even know Indians are jokes everywhere??
moral of the story stop citing stupid personal stories in international concerns.

Back
Top Bottom