What's new

‘US, Russia plunging into new Cold War’

I translated and this news is from Putin and his cohorts. What can one expect from Mr. Putin? Do provide other credible link else hold off on this topic - You are insulting so many American parents who wholeheartedly provide for these kids and the agencies, both private and government have workers who has dedicated for this cause.
The article said some... and I didn't say/mean every American parent.... like I said before... Russia knows whats best for them... plus it was the Russian Duma who signed it... Putin refused to sign it but he saw the majority of the Duma said yes and the Duma represents the Russian people. read the thread...... i just posted an article here and i provided the sources where they came from...

But there are two issues here that are interesting: In the beginning President Putin did not seem to favor the ban on American adoptions, but he signed the bill after it turned out that almost every member of this parliament favored it. It is also said that President Obama did not favor the Magnitsky Bill, but he signed it when it turned out that almost every member of Congress favored it. So it may be that we are exaggerating the power both of Putin and Obama.

The article said some... and I didn't say/mean every American parent.... like I said before... Russia knows whats best for them... plus it was the Russian Duma who signed it... Putin refused to sign it but he saw the majority of the Duma said yes.. read the thread...... i just posted an article here and i provided the sources where they came from...

There are proper checks within the U.S adoption system and I can safely say for a fact as I have been researching about the adoption process for my own personal sake for the past few months. So this news about torturing is nothing but Putin's cheapshot at US.

There are proper checks within the U.S adoption system and I can safely say for a fact as I have been researching about the adoption process for my own personal sake for the past few months. So this news about torturing is nothing but Putin's cheapshot at US.
lol you still say Putin... the Article say Putin didn't favor this bill but he had to sign it since the majority of Duma approved it... and the Duma knows better whats best for Russians and Russia

I love how Jay and KingMamba left when they have nothing to say since they lost the argument really bad... :victory:

lol you still say Putin... the Article say Putin didn't favor this bill but he had to sign it since the majority of Duma approved it... and the Duma knows better whats best for Russians and Russia

I love how Jay and KingMamba left when they have nothing to say since they lost the argument really bad... :victory:

Whatever it is - the parents in US who wholeheartedly go in for adoption and the kids are the real losers. Not Duma or Putin.

Whatever it is - the parents in US who wholeheartedly go in for adoption and the kids are the real losers. Not Duma or Putin.

Russia needs its population to increase or improve their economy... those kids will benefit Russia somehow in the long run... trust me now all eyes will be on Russia orphanage especially the human rights watch and etc.. so Russia will help those kids and the kids will help their country...

I left because I proved you to be a mouse and not a lion. Just another fella living off the US , pretending to be not from here- while ranting about us. There is nothing more to say once I have " busted" your hypocrisy. The wimp in you won't ever leave the US ...the country you rail against everyday here on PDF.

I left because I proved you to be a mouse and not a lion. Just another fella living off the US , pretending to be not from here- while ranting about us. There is nothing more to say once I have " busted" your hypocrisy.

first of all.. you don't even know that Syria has an embassy (mission) in NY for the UN.. and I provided the link here. and it has the address and the time of operation so you can go and make a visit to them if you like..
and you said that the Syrian Embassy in D.C is closed why in reality its not... true there is no ambassador, however there are diplomats who still work there , and I gave you the website...
now we went off topic to many times... but let me make it clear.. I never insulted you or Americans... I was talking about the American government policies and how terrible they are... open the real American History book and you will see blood of millions innocent people from Japan to Iraq to Afghanistan and now Syria ... why are you ignoring the facts?

and you still never showed me the proof of your claims about what I said living here for decades and that America is horrible....

first of all.. you don't even know that Syria has an embassy (mission) in NY for the UN.. and I provided the link here. and it has the address and the time of operation so you can go and make a visit to them if you like..
and you said that the Syrian Embassy in D.C is closed why in reality its not... true there is no ambassador, however there are diplomats who still work there , and I gave you the website...
now we went off topic to many times... but let me make it clear.. I never insulted you or Americans... I was talking about the American government policies and how terrible they are... open the real American History book and you will see blood of millions innocent people from Japan to Iraq to Afghanistan and now Syria ... why are you ignoring the facts?

and you still never showed me the proof of your claims about what I said living here for decades and that America is horrible....

embassies open without ambassadors notwithstanding. The claims of you not being anti american, is a joke. all you do here is constantly attack US everyday. and all I did was to show that you do so while living off america. You are a hypocrite and wanna be on PDF. and guess what ? you will always be a mouse , to scared to back your words and get your arse to Iran and out of my country. and just like I remembered you actually lived in the US , I remembered your past claims of also being a US citizen. I'm not about to hunt through a years full of posts to find it... me calling you out as a mouse who actually lives off the US was good enough...

embassies open with ambassadors notwithstanding. The claims of you not being anti american, is a joke. all you do here is constantly attack US everyday. and all I did was to show that you do so while living off america. You are a hypocrite and wanna be on PDF. and guess what ? you will always be a mouse , to scared to back your words and get your arse to Iran and out of my country.

proof that I'm anti-American... yes I'm Anti-American policies and anti killing innocent people in name of democracy.. and I'm anti- destroying nations in name of human rights... you haven't showed me a proof of anything you claimed... If i criticize the government that mean i'm anti-american? what happened to your democracy?

proof that I'm anti-American... yes I'm Anti-American policies and anti killing innocent people in name of democracy.. and I'm anti- destroying nations in name of human rights... you haven't showed me a proof of anything you claimed... If i criticize the government that mean i'm anti-american? what happened to your democracy?

you have to be a horses arse to ask for proof of what you post here daily. show me proof you ever have supported anything america does...or stands for. even in this thread you have railed against the US multiple times...I don't know who you think is going to be convinced by you asking for proof when we see what you do daily here. Get out of the US and go live among your kind. Iran would be the first stop- my advice

you have to be a horses arse to ask for proof of what you post here daily. show me proof you ever have supported anything america does...or stands for. even in this thread you have railed against the US multiple times...I don't know who you think is going to be convinced by you asking for proof when we see what you do daily here. Get out of the US and go live among your kind. Iran would be the first stop- my advice
oh support what? support their wars? support their killing of innocent people on daily basis?? again you are really dumb... just because I do not agree with the American government that doesn't mean i'm anti-american or hate Americans... you are really dumb... you are brainwashed person... I do not have to support the bloodshed which is American government supports...
PERIOD

To be powerful, economy and stability go hand in hand, Russia has less of it. Russians have the largest pile of Nuclear weapons but they cannot sustain any war with a euro country let alone US because their economy is just not good.

Let me give you some pocket change so you can call someone who is as naive and gullible as you.

When the United States went into ww2 they were still recovering from The Great Depression. Furthermore, the US military was only ranked as the 17th largest military in the world prior to WW2. It was because of WW2 that the American economy and military jumped from a state of stagnation to a leading military and economic force.

The Soviet Union was the same story, after WW2 the Soviet Union became a superpower. all of this despite having half of the country reduced to ruble.

Look at it in another way, the Soviet Union produced over 100,000 tanks from 1941-1945. All of this cost money, all of this requires material, and all of this requires man power. The Soviet Union also produced aircraft, artillery, oil, small arms, mines, ect...ect...on an industrial capacity that even today would seem impossible. Mind you all of this was occurring while most of western Soviet Union was occupied. Most cities, towns and villages were either completely destroyed, captured or blockaded. Yet we apparently have an expert in the subject that knew none of this :lol:

Most European countries do not have the oil to fight with Russia, they do not have the raw materials, and they do not have the manpower.

oh support what? support their wars? support their killing of innocent people on daily basis?? again you are really dumb... just because I do not agree with the American government that doesn't mean i'm anti-american or hate Americans... you are really dumb... you are brainwashed person... I do not have to support the bloodshed which is American government supports...
PERIOD

Only a weasel would live in a country , pretend to not live there , while it rails against that country everyday. How much of a weasel do you have to be to live off a country you espouse hate for everyday . I would never go live in a country where I hate everything / it's govt/ it's policies like you do... it takes a special kind of person " weasel" to still live off that countries welfare. enuff said.

Only a weasel would live in a country , pretend to not live there , while it rails against that country everyday. How much of a weasel do you have to be to live off a country you espouse hate for everyday . I would never go live in a country where I hate everything / it's govt/ it's policies like you do... it takes a special kind of person " weasel" to still live off that countries welfare. enuff said.
you are the dumbest person alive.... PERIOD...
stop pretending to be American...

Foolish Putin should stop referring to the U.S. as our western "partners", they are obviously not your partners. To become a "partner" of the U.S. and even Europe you have to completely capitulate. That is their understanding of cooperation; the other side bowing down to all western demands and surrendering unconditionally. Stalin knew this and was the first to mention this.

Back
Top Bottom