What's new

‘US, Russia plunging into new Cold War’

The funny part of it is that he is a US resident and so is his family. More of a Syrian mouse in real life than lion he calls himself on the internet. He used to have US flag as his " flag" on his residency but changed it to give cover to his " lion" wanna be perception on PDF
:rofl: no comment... I'm not that stupid to go down to your level.. and I wont insult you because you're stupid enough....

You have no business in my personal life... I do not want to answer you because you are not worthy...

btw English is easier than Russian to learn... Russian is hard :rofl:

I never made a personal comment-English comprehension for you is tough though... I will try explaining it again for your slow noggin:

YOU LIVE and YOUR FAMILY LIVES OFF THE US, RESIDES IN THE US!

For me to then ask you- how could you say Russia is a better place for the orphan kids vs the US, given what you are your family chose and continue to live within ( America), is not a personal statement. It's calling out your daily hypocrisy on PDF against the US

I never made a personal comment-English comprehension for you is tough though... I will try explaining it again for your slow noggin:

YOU LIVE and YOUR FAMILY LIVES OFF THE US, RESIDES IN THE US!

To then ask you how can you say Russia is a better place for the orphan kids vs the US, given what you are your family chose and continue to live within ( America), is not a personal statement. It's calling out your daily hypocrisy on PDF against the US

shut the hell up kid... like I said you don't know why I'm in America.... if you want to know why look through my old posts... you will find them...
Hint: I didn't wanna end up like my cousin who was captured in Hama and was beheaded because he refused to convert... the Syrian government offered a place since then....

shut the hell up kid... like I said you don't know why I'm in America.... if you want to know why look through my old posts... you will find them...
Hint: I didn't wanna end up like my cousin who was captured in Hama and was beheaded because he refused to convert... the Syrian government offered a place since then....

BUT YOU CHOSE AMERICA AND NOT IRAN OR RUSSIA OR ANY ARAB country ! - yet to rail against the US everyday here. And your family has been in the US for decades , in fact you said you were either born in the US or came here as a child , so your excuse of conversion/ persecution is BS! Get out of the US! if you rail against us, don't live off us...if you have any self respect.

YOU everyday ***** and moan about the US , telling everyone how horrible it is, how nobody should come live there, How America is doomed to fail- YET YOU DON'T TELL THEM - that you Syrian ' mouse" lives in the US!

What is really messed up is when the rebels in syria win and poor lion and his family aren't gonna be able to visit home. Or maybe the CIA will arrange a "trip" home.

BUT YOU CHOSE AMERICA AND NOT IRAN OR RUSSIA OR ANY ARAB country ! - yet to rail against the US everyday here. And your family has been in the US for decades , in fact you said you were either born the US or came here as a child , so you excuse of conversion/ persecution is BS! Get out of the US! if you rail against us, don't live off us...if you ahve any self respect.
stop acting like you know me... I chose USA because my relatives were in NY working at the Syrian Embassy for the UN...
Are you even American?

What is really messed up is when the rebels in syria win and poor lion and his family aren't gonna be able to visit home. Or maybe the CIA will arrange a "trip" home.

don't worry... those terrorists will never win.. keep dreaming like the devil dreaming of living in heaven

stop acting like you know me... I chose USA because my relatives were in NY working at the Syrian Embassy for the UN...
Are you even American?

YOU everyday ***** and moan about the US , telling everyone how horrible it is, how nobody should come live there, How America is doomed to fail- YET YOU DON'T TELL THEM - that you Syrian ' mouse" lives in the US

Yes you chose USA to live off and that's my point. You are a hypocrite to pretend to tell others how horrible we are on a daily basis! Grow some Ballz and get out of our country!

YOU everyday ***** and moan about the US , telling everyone how horrible it is, how nobody should come live there, How America is doomed to fail- YET YOU DON'T TELL THEM - that you Syrian ' mouse" lives in the US

hahah yes I have always spoke the truth and I always said that the American government is horrible, but when did i say that no one should live in the USA? stop making stories...

and you haven't answered me are you American ?

Russia wont sign something like that if it wasn't planned.. plus Russia stated why they banned US adoptions... because the kids are not treated well... some families beat them and torture them...

According to Wiki with a Russian newspaper as a source (English language,dated February of 2011), since 1991 '19 Russian children have died worldwide as a result of beatings and/or negligence'. Considering American families adopted 1000 Russian Children last year alone, I'd say your definition of 'some' must be very very broad.

Talking about crime in Russia? have you been to LA? Compton? Chicago? NY? enough is enough... Russia has the right to do whatever they want inside their own borders... you have a problem with this bill... then tell the American government to remove the Anti-Russia bill...

I'm talking about organized crime, and I have the right to criticize what powerful Russian officials do, at least in the United States. The anti-oligarch bill is petty too, but at least it targets those who won't be much inconvenienced by it in anycase to make a political point. As far as i'm concerned if Russia wanted to make a tit for tat bill it could outlaw American Senate officials' visits to Russia for all im concerned.

According to Wiki with a Russian newspaper as a source (English language,dated February of 2011), since 1991 '19 Russian children have died worldwide as a result of beatings and/or negligence'. Considering American families adopted 1000 Russian Children last year alone, I'd say your definition of 'some' must be very very broad.

I'm talking about organized crime, and I have the right to criticize what powerful Russian officials do, at least in the United States. I have a problem with this bill, and I feel the problem rests with the Russian government, not the US.
Can you explain how the Russia government is the problem? American congress signed Anti-Russia bill before Russia did sign the ban on US adoptions??

Oh you are talking about organized crime? then you must have forgotten the CIA in the USA, they control 80% of drugs and drug trafficking routes, also the terrorists acts they have done world wide and in the US..

hahah yes I have always spoke the truth and I always said that the American government is horrible, but when did i say that no one should live in the USA? stop making stories...

and you haven't answered me are you American ?

everyday you ***** and morn about the US , even on this thread claimed that the US is headed to fail and then not once do you ever let anyone know that you live off our welfare. And yes I am an american and a proud one- not sure what the hell does it have to do with your hypocrisy here

everyday you ***** and morn about the US , even on this thread claimed that the US is headed to fail and then not once do you ever let anyone know that you live off our welfare. And yes I am an american and a proud one- not sure what the hell does it have to do with your hypocrisy here
Hahah you don't know Syrians.. we don't live under anyone's mercy... we work hard to earn our money...

well i was asking if you were american because you have an Indian flag...

Anyways, i'm done talking to a blind person.... You should live in Texas where some believe that God in the beginning created Murica :rofl:

Can you explain how the Russia government is the problem? American congress signed Anti-Russia bill before Russia did sign the ban on US adoptions??

Oh you are talking about organized crime? then you must have forgotten the CIA in the USA, they control 80% of drugs and drug trafficking routes, also the terrorists acts they have done world wide and in the US..

I edited what I said after reading in depth on the prior bill that has gotten Russia in such a stir, read my last response.

I will not go along with your conspiracy theories though.

NO he and his family won't go back there. Hell- they did not even choose to live in Iran or any Arab country but came straight to the US. These internet lions when it comes to saving their beee hinds - will scurry to the US :lol:

Back
Top Bottom