What's new

US Politics

Sanders won Michigan.

That's surprising considering multiple polls had her up double digits there.

Clinton still walked away with more delegates tonight though. Does Sanders win tonight carry over into next Tuesday?

If I was an Americans , I would vote for Trump ... as an Iranian , I don't see any difference , all of them are ****

Trump won Michigan, Mississippi, and Hawaii, losing only my state of Idaho to Sen. Cruz. (I actually wound up voting for Gov. Kasich, btw.). Sen. Rubio didn't even finish second anywhere, so I think he is really done. Kasich may win his home state, but I think Trump is close to sealing the nomination. I don't think Cruz can even come close to beating him now that the contests move to northern and west coast states that are mostly, winner-take-all.

Trump won Michigan, Mississippi, and Hawaii, losing only my state of Idaho to Sen. Cruz. (I actually wound up voting for Gov. Kasich, btw.). Sen. Rubio didn't even finish second anywhere, so I think he is really done. Kasich may win his home state, but I think Trump is close to sealing the nomination. I don't think Cruz can even come close to beating him now that the contests move to northern and west coast states that are mostly, winner-take-all.
I know I dont have much business talking about the Presidential elections of the parties of your nation.

But if i was a republican,I would vote Kasich. He seems more sensible,experienced & authentic compared to the others.
-----------------------------
Are you a republican & do u support Trump for President??

If u ask me, from a govt./policy point of view he doesn't know much. He seems to be more of a sloganeer & a demagogue.
But from an electoral politics/political point of view, he is damn smart(I am an amateur psephologist).

Woohoo. I voted for Trump. I am fascist. Fascism is not a bad word. Fascism is discipline.

I know I dont have much business talking about the Presidential elections of the parties of your nation.

But if i was a republican,I would vote Kasich. He seems more sensible,experienced & authentic compared to the others.
-----------------------------
Are you a republican & do u support Trump for President??

If u ask me, from a govt./policy point of view he doesn't know much. He seems to be more of a sloganeer & a demagogue.
But from an electoral politics/political point of view, he is damn smart(I am an amateur psephologist).
No, I most definitely do not support Trump. As I said in my post you quoted, I voted for Kasich and for the same reasons you state about him. :enjoy:

Trump inching closer to nomination. I can't wait for this guy to win the presidency. I love his poisonous Pakistan rhetoric. Let's get it on.

China is very disciplined. China is the opposite of a liberal country.
Russia is a big country, 17.1 million square kilometers

I suppose this means you must have voted for Putin as well ? :sarcastic:

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom