What's new

US Politics

As predicted, Trump goes on to win another one. The conservative American voter is angry and humiliating the GOP top brass as well as the mainstream GOP candidates. Who could have thought that Trump could win anything. Let's see whether he delivers on his Mexican and Muslim rhetoric. That is the day I'll call this guy a man of his word.

Here is another prediction. Trump is going to own Hillary. The world is going to see a lot of bloodshed and wars under the leadership of Trump.

Never thought that Trump will be the final candidate of Republicans . Totally unexpected. Tough time ahead for Americans and the world

Attachments

• upload_2016-2-24_18-2-14.png
    upload_2016-2-24_18-2-14.png
    294.2 KB · Views: 0
Never thought that Trump will be the final candidate of Republicans . Totally unexpected. Tough time ahead for Americans and the world

I'm surprised iat the likelihood of it happening, simply because I didn't think the far right were such a large part of the Republican party today. That said I'm still confident he will not win against Hillary in the general.

Based on current polls, I think we're looking at a Trump vs Clinton general election.

I think so, too.

I'm surprised iat the likelihood of it happening, simply because I didn't think the far right were such a large part of the Republican party today. That said I'm still confident he will not win against Hillary in the general.

Don't be so sure, Anon, my boy. The pundits said the same thing about him in regards to performance in the primaries some 8 weeks ago.

I think so, too.

Don't be so sure, Anon, my boy. The pundits said the same thing about him in regards to performance in the primaries some 8 weeks ago.

Of course we will see, but until proven otherwise I cannot believe this demagogue will step foot in the white house. He would have to show a completely and heretofore unrevealed side of himself in the general election to change my opinion.

Last edited:
Of course we will see, but until proven otherwise I cannot believe this demagogue will step foot in the white house. He would have to show a completely and heretofore unrevealed side of himself in the genera election to change my opinion.

why the term 'demagogue' ? try to be impartial, my american colleague. let the voters decide and on that basis, make conclusions. jeb learned that the hard way, i mean, in the end, 'we the people' draws strength and legitimacy on the voters, right?

:)

why the term 'demagogue' ? try to be impartial, my american colleague. let the voters decide and on that basis, make conclusions. jeb learned that the hard way, i mean, in the end, 'we the people' draws strength and legitimacy on the voters, right?

:)

I prefer guided democracy :cheesy:

Let's be real now - The current demographics of USA makes it highly unlikely that Trump will be a President. He appeals to certain subset of US population who happen to be dominant in Republican party. The real fun will start after the primaries are done with.

I prefer guided democracy :cheesy:

Let's be real now - The current demographics of USA makes it highly unlikely that Trump will be a President. He appeals to certain subset of US population who happen to be dominant in Republican party. The real fun will start after the primaries are done with.

Don't make predictions too soon, my dear. Come on, seriously, 46% of republican voters in Nevada alone? Not only that -- he captured majority of the latino votes , lol. There goes the liberal media's portrayal of his anti-latino-ism. :lol:

As for guided democracy, lol, yes. I will let you believe in what you want. :-)

Don't make predictions too soon, my dear. Come on, seriously, 46% of republican voters in Nevada alone? Not only that -- he captured majority of the latino votes , lol. There goes the liberal media's portrayal of his anti-latino-ism. :lol:

As for guided democracy, lol, yes. I will let you believe in what you want. :-)

To be honest, the liberal in me is a little twitchy and my words were mostly meant more as a statement of self reassurance than proving any point to you ;)

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom