What's new

US Naval Officer spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi

Why would someone bother to collect all those information and trails on the internet.

Unless of course its someone trying to make himself sound more credible. Well written piece though, I must commend you on that.

So this the new party line? An evil Pakistani wanted to defame the Indian navy, found a US navy lieutenant's uniform and some stationary from a Korean hotel who caters just to US forces, learn all of the termology of the USN. A lot to go through just to troll your ego.

Dragon Hill Lodge
Armed forces recreation center in support of personnel assigned or employed by the U.S. Forces Korea, their family members and guests

Note the stationary.
AYdIZ.jpg

Now who is the paranoid one in the sub-continent?

So this new story? An evil Pakistani wanted to defame the Indian navy, found a US navy lieutenant's uniform and some stationary from a Korean hotel who caters just to US forces, learn all of the termology of the USN. A lot to go through just to troll your ego.

Dragon Hill Lodge

Now who is the paranoid one the sub-continent?

So in the age of photoshop, now a picture posted on net is considered a proof in China and Pakistan.. :rofl:... Try this one for size.. wonder what this is a proof of :lol:
benetton_unhate_obama_hu_jintao_dps_wblog.jpg

cardsharp, you provided solid evidence. that much is obvious. the indians here are in denial, and THAT is obvious.

memorable quotes by the US Naval Officer:
Indian Navy

"No operational risk management. No concept of safety of navigation. Absolutely did not adhere to rules of the road. They more or less did not have any hard-copy written procedures for any exercise or event, at all."

"They were generally clueless and had almost zero seamanship skills."

"they are golden exhibitions of their sheer lack of common sense and seamanship."

"They have an entire "class" of civilians onboard. I still don't know what to make of them. I think they were some sort of cheap labor, but everybody onboard referred to them as slaves. As in, they used the word "slave"

"At this point in the US Navy there are literally guys commanding ships, and these guys couldn't even be trusted to handle a radio circuit."

"They had some marginally competent folks, but for every one person who was half-competent, there were 4 other guys just standing around looking clueless."

Cause thats the only piece of paper he could find to write on. He was trying too hard and gave it away.

And you would expect an officer to atleast know about the ship he is on. He claims that INS Delhi was a hand down from the Russian Navy.

When it was made in India.

Also note how conveniently his camera got wet:lol:

Cause thats the only piece of paper he could find to write on. He was trying too hard and gave it away.

And you would expect an officer to atleast know about the ship he is on. He claims that INS Delhi was a hand down from the Russian Navy.

When it was made in India.

You're creeping into the territory of complete irrationality for the sake of your own ego. It is not in your realm of possibility that an officer on exchange for 5 days could make a mistake about the ship's maker? And it is not as if your navy doesn't rely heavily on Russia weapon systems

Kh-35 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
P-15 Termit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Buk missile system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
9K22 Tunguska - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
53-65 torpedo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
APR-3E torpedo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
9K38 Igla - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
S-125 Neva/Pechora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
9K33 Osa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
AK-176 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well done sir, a very well thought out, logical presentation of detective work, we can safely now confirm that this guy is a serving USN Officer, and what he reported is a reality.

I ll just wait till he replies to the comment you left on his youtube channel.

What is your opinion about their war capability?

Truthfully, after touring their ship extensively I would be very much surprised if the majority of their armament even successfully fired, let along hit anything.
-US Naval Officer, on-board Indian warship INS Delhi

I ll just wait till he replies to the comment you left on his youtube channel.

Will update if he responds, but I honestly want to know. Do you really believe the defences you are posing? Are you reluctant to say what you really think or are you actually this intellectually dishonest?

Well done sir, a very well thought out, logical presentation of detective work, we can safely now confirm that this guy is a serving USN Officer, and what he reported is a reality.

I'd say the Pakistani navy can breath a sigh of relief considering this was their flagship with a 2 star aboard.

Will update if he responds, but I honestly want to know. Do you really believe the defences you are posing? Are you reluctant to say what you really think or are you actually this intellectually dishonest?

Even if the guy is legit, he seems to have exaggerated a lot of sh*t. There are some comments on Reditt which calls his bs.

from the interview, it is clear that the indian navy hasn't got a clue what they are doing. perhaps they only planned to use their warships for intimidation? i would also question the competence of their airforce.

maybe that's why indian admiral sureesh mehta said in 2009,

"In military terms, both conventional and non-conventional, we neither have the capability nor the intention to match China force for force," said Admiral Sureesh Mehta."

for one, the indian navy obviously doesn't give him any confidence.

Back
Top Bottom