What's new

US Naval Officer spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi

Thank you CardSharp - always a pleasure to cross one of your posts sir!! :azn:

Thank you CardSharp - always a pleasure to cross one of your posts sir!! :azn:

Now that we can be fairly confident with the veracity of his account of conditions aboard a Indian Navy flagships, maybe we can get down to the business of actually discussing it. No more denial.

Now that we can be fairly confident with the veracity of his account of conditions aboard a Indian Navy flagships, maybe we can get down to the business of actually discussing it. No more denial.

Lol assumptions and theories straight out of your derriere. How does that give this false account any legitimacy.

Dont think so brother. You can take a horse to the water - but you cant force it to drink it...

Lol assumptions and theories straight out of your derriere. How does that give this false account any legitimacy.

His tweeter account with his real name and his username

Twitter

You'd think someone with computer background working as an information assurance officer in the USN would have better sense to use more than one moniker online.

Dont think so brother. You can take a horse to the water - but you cant force it to drink it...

The denial is strong with this one.

His tweeter account with his real name and his username

Twitter

You'd think someone with computer background working as an information assurance officer in the USN would have better sense to use more than one moniker online.

The denial is strong with this one.

Suppose you are right. Lets just shoot the horse. At least we have cleared it up - at least we can move on knowing the authenticity of the account and as you discuss the issues that were raised - even though it seems to be incredibly sensitive

now that cardsharp has confirmed the identity of the USN naval officer, we can finally have a serious discussion about this.

from the 1st hand experience of this US naval officer, we can clearly see that the indian navy is unprofessional and incompetent.

memorable quotes from the interview:

Indian Navy

"No operational risk management. No concept of safety of navigation. Absolutely did not adhere to rules of the road. They more or less did not have any hard-copy written procedures for any exercise or event, at all."

"They were generally clueless and had almost zero seamanship skills."

"they are golden exhibitions of their sheer lack of common sense and seamanship."

"They have an entire "class" of civilians onboard. I still don't know what to make of them. I think they were some sort of cheap labor, but everybody onboard referred to them as slaves. As in, they used the word "slave"

"At this point in the US Navy there are literally guys commanding ships, and these guys couldn't even be trusted to handle a radio circuit."

"They had some marginally competent folks, but for every one person who was half-competent, there were 4 other guys just standing around looking clueless."

4. Let's say sh*t hits the fan. India and Pakistan (or any other country. Take your pick) are at war and the ship you were on is sent into action. Would they be an effective fighting force or are they on the bottom of the ocean before the first day of shooting?
"Truthfully - bottom of the ocean. I would be surprised if most of their gear worked. The stuff I saw (I got a pretty extensive tour) looked like it fell straight out of the 60s and 70s and I would be genuinely flabbergasted if they got any rounds off. They could barely avoid hitting other ships in the middle of the Pacific, I doubt they'd be popping off any rounds with any amount of accuracy."

-US Naval Officer

OR someone actually saw the guys social media accounts, and decided to pretend to be him on Reditt to sound more credible.

Please stop giving us your personal address and information.
Its against forum rules.

Why are you in so much denial. Why are you confirming you are a little liar by trying to tarnish what CardSharp is saying. Why are you being disrespectful about stating he is giving his personal details? Its trolls like you that give our PDF a bad name. If you got nothing to discuss now that we have established authenticity than be quiet rather trying derailment.

Back
Top Bottom