way, shape, or form, close to
competing with any modern Navy. Not
even one ******* iota. First off, their flag ship is a hand-me-down from
the Russian Navy. Most of the consoles are still exclusively in Russian

and when I asked one technician how
they knew what everything did, his
response was "well, we just know".
Gotcha.

Somebody teach Him where INS DELHI been built and here it goes its creadiblity of a naval officer.Now where are the trollers specially our neighbours 'bhaiya naach na jaane aagan teda' wali baat mat karo.

Here goes another blow to this guy creadibility his account is one year old and this is his 1st post about Indian navy ,nothing about US NAVY BUT Indian navy..

Officers on board INS Delhi

1.jpg

INS%2BDelhi.JPG

20nlook11.jpg

the Mod has deleted a lot of posts with the reason " leave Pakistan out of this unless you can confirm the identity of the reddit poster" i would request him to apply the same standard to the OP of the article . it comes from a blog . its not credible. but seems some how untouched.

the Mod has deleted a lot of posts with the reason " leave Pakistan out of this unless you can confirm the identity of the reddit poster" i would request him to apply the same standard to the OP of the article . it comes from a blog . its not credible. but seems some how untouched.

Specially since the original article has been deleted from the reddit site and I believe the following policy of reddit had something to do with it

"Before beginning your IAmA, please gather any proof necessary to confirm your identity and your claims. Put that proof in the text of your IAmA, for all users to see. If you do not post proof, users will be skeptical about your IAMA, and you might be asked for verification. If you do not provide any proof within a reasonable amount of time, moderators can remove your post. In very rare circumstances, if your proof is absolutely confidential, you can message proof to the moderators and we will simply leave a comment confirming that proof has been given."

But alas, all forums can not seem to be capable of matching the moderation at Reddit.. Proof is that the original post that quotes the now deleted contents of reddit post is still here....
;)

Mate i think this thread got out of control and a lot of unnecessary posts were put up. I had some posts removed as well. I think this sh*ty American is just what i described him as. Next time the navy will check before inviting anyone on board.
Disappointed that Bilal and Butters. I don't see them as naughty boys (hint to mods!!)

`

Since the very first comment bringing in the Pakistan Navy's professionalism (as seen on a video recently, and by the abundent proclivity for sloganeering, an indespensable tool of nation building) was left untouched, I'm confused now.

But I think the very fact that reddit removed this ''alternate wikileaks' article, pretty much settles the debate as to the ''identity'' of Christina Palmer, or whoever posted it.

Thanks bro, wow shows the level of indian military :cheers:
And this shows your mentality.
There is a bogus article on one of the most professional Navy in the world with Blue water capabilities and you make a comment on it concuring what ever it says.
Don't you guys use your brain or do you throw it in the fridge before you login PDF.
Any thing and every thing that is portrayed against INDIA makes the day for you guys ins't it?

And this shows your mentality.
There is a bogus article on one of the most professional Navy in the world with Blue water capabilities and you make a comment on it concuring what ever it says.
Don't you guys use your brain or do you throw it in the fridge before you login PDF.
Any thing and every thing that is portrayed against INDIA makes the day for you guys ins't it?

Ashok brother not all of us.

This article has got a lot of the guys outraged and one feels there is a sense of fiction about the story. The outcome is a couple of mates have got banned and a lot of silly statements made by all. I think its time to move on and close the thread and
re install my mates??

Specially since the original article has been deleted from the reddit site and I believe the following policy of reddit had something to do with it

"Before beginning your IAmA, please gather any proof necessary to confirm your identity and your claims. Put that proof in the text of your IAmA, for all users to see. If you do not post proof, users will be skeptical about your IAMA, and you might be asked for verification. If you do not provide any proof within a reasonable amount of time, moderators can remove your post. In very rare circumstances, if your proof is absolutely confidential, you can message proof to the moderators and we will simply leave a comment confirming that proof has been given."

But alas, all forums can not seem to be capable of matching the moderation at Reddit.. Proof is that the original post that quotes the now deleted contents of reddit post is still here....
;)

You have no idea how reddit works. The OP did posted a proof which was photo of his uniform along with text (his user name and reddit name) written by hand which can be seen here:

http://i.imgur.com/AYdIZ.jpg

Now you might say "oh what kind of proof is that" well this is how it works there. You don't post your photo or photo of your command center. Some people post screenshot of driver's license, some their own photo if they want to e.t.c. If someone says I am a sniper then at least people expect that he/she will post a photo of his sniper rifle along with some hand written text to prove that it was not taken somewhere from internet. This is how proofs are posted there, either take it or leave there is no obligation. And even if some AMA is proved fake, MODS don't delete it!

The AMA was deleted by OP (again I am saying MODS didn't delete it) because he feared his identity will be revealed which has happened several times there.

You have no idea how reddit works. The OP did posted a proof which was photo of his uniform along with text (his user name and reddit name) written by hand which can be seen here:

http://i.imgur.com/AYdIZ.jpg

Now you might say "oh what kind of proof is that" well this is how it works there. You don't post your photo or photo of your command center. Some people post screenshot of driver's license, some their own photo if they want to e.t.c. If someone says I am a sniper then at least people expect that he/she will post a photo of his sniper rifle along with some hand written text to prove that it was not taken somewhere from internet. This is how proofs are posted there, either take it or leave there is no obligation. And even if some AMA is proved fake, MODS don't delete it!

The AMA was deleted by OP (again I am saying MODS didn't delete it) because he feared his identity will be revealed which has happened several times there.

are you seriously trying to stick to the flawed article which you posted? well i have a little advice for you mate .
1) grow up
2) please get a life and spare us .

Back
Top Bottom