What's new

US hikes Pakistan aid by 40%

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is funny when members here who claim to know about politics, strategy and defence stuff don't know EVERY cent in the name of AMERICAN AID comes with strings attached....

Yes we know India is spending mony on buying weapons while the aid it is getting for its poor from US/UK.

how about might India spend own money on the poor instead of becoming a begger ?

Something happend in 62 as well.

The world also knows that Vietnam episode also took place so ?

India lost to China in war but Indian territory remained same. Infact India gained Arunachal Pradesh and Siachin and China and Pakistan could not do anything about it other than whining and claiming it. Where did Vietnam came here?

Seems like you are ignoring what I meant to say by 71 so let me educate you. :lol:

YOU LOST half of Pakistan. :pakistan:

Yes we know India is spending mony on buying weapons while the aid it is getting for its poor from US/UK.

how about might India spend own money on the poor instead of becoming a begger ?

LOLLL, India is not begging for anything. India is not looking for hand-outs from IMF or ADB. India does not have only USD 8 billion of reserves!!

UK came to give aid to India, India's then FM told them to keep their 'peanuts'. Then David Cameron came with a huge delegation to India to beseech Indian Industry to invest in his country.
When was the last time that you saw a Head of State of a Western Country come to your country and ask for investments?

Do you even read newspapers?

It is funny when members here who claim to know about politics, strategy and defence stuff don't know EVERY cent in the name of AMERICAN AID comes with strings attached....
@Talon Please let me expand your statement to to say that ALL aid comes with strings attached, no matter where it comes from and no matter where it goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the coming Months after May I want to see Our New Govt. Say good bye to American aid! "We dont want your aid": Pakistan PM

If they dont then they are incompetent as the previous one and will continue the same policies of Musharraf time! Atleast clear all loan paymemt of IMF from this aid!

India lost to China in war but Indian territory remained same. Infact India gained Arunachal Pradesh and Siachin and China and Pakistan could not do anything about it other than whining and claiming it. Where did Vietnam came here?

Seems like you are ignoring what I meant to say by 71 so let me educate you. :lol:

YOU LOST half of Pakistan. :pakistan:

Do you have anything to contribute except the same nonsense in every thread.....what next....you are gonna suck the LONGWALLA Lollipop.

Do you have anything to contribute except the same nonsense in every thread.....what next....you are gonna suck the LONGWALLA Lollipop.

And this post shows quality of your posts in every thread.

LOLLL, India is not begging for anything. India is not looking for hand-outs from IMF or ADB. India does not have only USD 8 billion of reserves!!

UK came to give aid to India, India's then FM told them to keep their 'peanuts'. Then David Cameron came with a huge delegation to India to beseech Indian Industry to invest in his country.
When was the last time that you saw a Head of State of a Western Country come to your country and ask for investments?

Do you even read newspapers?

Some people live in a imaginary world and simply ignore facts when it doesnt suits themselves.

India has about 300 Billion in foreign reserve and BUY things and not BEGS.The head of states come to India and our PM goes to other major countries as well.

Right now Indian PM is in Germany for business. So the difference is simple... Indian tours are for business and Pakistan tours are for BEGGING. :lol:

ALeqM5hVuTfI4lt4_B9dvhwlMMegNajc8A

77909647_obama9_77571b.jpg

0,,15717997_303,00.jpg

Pakistan survived sanctions because Pakistan became ally in war on terror just in three years after nuclear test and more than 20 billion aid flowed in.
:rofl:
We were sanctioned since 1990

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom