What's new

US hikes Pakistan aid by 40%

Status
Not open for further replies.
44% of canadians pakistanis are under "poverty" line.
55% of british pakistanis are under "poverty" line.

all pakistanis here know very well these numbers might be true according to the governments there but not in reality only becuase pakistans tend to hide their wealth to pay less taxes and to get benefits from government.

This proves Pakistani dont pay tax at home nor abroad :omghaha:

This also proves that Pakistani dont have self respect also...for saving money they are ready to be called below poverty line

indians do the same thing here as well
just in small numbers.
what right do white people have to say what they say about us after what they did to native americans?lol

look at it anyways you want, for the things you guys do or dont do your people in worst poverty then ours.

Just take a note of what thread you are commenting on - for an insight let me reqoute it for you.

&

US reduces India aid by 40% - from around 180 Million to 98 Million, and then let us talk about who survives on what.

If you would have understood basic of economics you would not have made such a stupid comment . And do u mean to say pakistan never had good leader in 60 plus years of its existence ?? . Because Tax evasion is perpetual problem in Pakistan . Then blame it on zardari . You are all the tax evaders are zardaris at their own levels .

so you have a degree in economics?
indians are pathetic obvious from this condo here.
we are tax evaders and we live better then you indian monkeys lol
how about you guys? have you had anything to eat today?
maybe you should ask your neighbors in india

@qamar1990,

do you see a co relation in what @Gigawatt said about Americans and Brits not liking you guys and you purposely feigning poverty and avoid paying taxes and utilizing other honest tax payer money as welfare?

also,

do you see any co relation between your Pakistani gangster theory - Ghettos - abject poverty - life of crime?

The American guy told me how he once met a Pakistani taxi driver and very openly he started badmouthing American culture. The American guy said that Pakistanis have talibani mentality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just take a note of what thread you are commenting on - for an insight let me reqoute it for you.

&

US reduces India aid by 40% - from around 180 Million to 98 Million, and then let us talk about who survives on what.

so indians are in poverty becuase so severe becuase they get less us aid?

us aid to pakistan is compensation for our sacrifices on the war on terror against india and the taliban :pakistan:

:lol: So finally you expose your true colors - pretty pathetic the bunch of you.

The American guy told me how he once met a Pakistani taxi driver and very openly he started attacking American culture. The American guy said that Pakistanis have talibani mentality.

ok.......:what: lol

so indians are in poverty becuase so severe becuase they get less us aid?

us aid to pakistan is compensation for our sacrifices on the war on terror against india and the taliban :pakistan:

Don't think the US thinks you do much for them in WOT - in fact you tend to complicate it for them.

:lol: So finally you expose your true colors - pretty pathetic the bunch of you.

sure why not lol atleast me and most my fellow pakistanis sleep on a full stomach
can you say the same about india?

You need common sense not a degree in economics to understand this basic fact . Rest of your post is codswallop which was typed during your wallowing in self pity . What a cesspool of ignorance you are .

Don't think the US thinks you do much for them in WOT - in fact you tend to complicate it for them.

i think they think we do alot for them, thats why our aid is increased by 40%.

sure why not lol atleast me and most my fellow pakistanis sleep on a full stomach
can you say the same about india?

:lol: Are you sure? go visit Pakistan - you'll get to know for yourself, the half empty stomach for you guys comes from various aid sources.

i think they think we do alot for them, thats why our aid is increased by 40%.

A lot - by hiding most of their Most wanted List??

You need common sense not a degree in economics to understand this basic fact . Rest of your post is codswallop which was typed during your wallowing in self pity . What a cesspool of ignorance you are .

lmao thats what i thought lol

admit it if you are not a lyin piece of you know what.
admit that india has worst poverty than pakistan
otherwise prove me wrong!!!

:lol: Are you sure? go visit Pakistan - you'll get to know for yourself, the half empty stomach for you guys comes from various aid sources.

A lot - by hiding most of their Most wanted List??

dont worry about where it comes

just answer one question

how many of your people are starving?

This proves Pakistani dont pay tax at home nor abroad :omghaha:

This also proves that Pakistani dont have self respect also...for saving money they are ready to be called below poverty line

right..............

lmao thats what i thought lol

admit it if you are not a lyin piece of you know what.
admit that india has worst poverty than pakistan
otherwise prove me wrong!!!

dont worry about where it comes

just answer one question

how many of your people are starving?

We have an issue with poverty - no denying that - but you are no better and getting worse by the day.

Poverty in Pakistan is on the rise, while its declining in India, it's a worrying trend for you guys - but no one seems to bother.

We have an issue with poverty - no denying that - but you are no better and getting worse by the day.

Poverty in Pakistan is on the rise, while its declining in India, it's a worrying trend for you guys - but no one seems to bother.

admit what im saying im not asking for an explanation.

poverty increasing in pakistan? can i have a sorce plz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom