What's new

US hikes Pakistan aid by 40%

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok good.

it is also the most important.

good chat.

only uk and norway not usa.

indians are weaker physically i think just from the ones i seen in person.

Why not in USA - no ghettos there or something?

good.
so we dealing with them by starving everyone who has them to death? lol

...........f off

Don;t come up with shitty one liners while having a conversation with me .

time to close this thread.

Good for you kiddo :tup:

Get rid of the largest illiterate population of the world in India, before looking at Pakistan

Indians have their priority somewhere else :whistle:

India had a overall literacy rate of 65% in 2000
10 years later a literacy rate of 75%, which is a great success. And with more money we can even expect higher growth rates.

Pakistan had a literacy rate of less than 60% in 2009, so dont talk BS.

you got schools for over a billion people theres gotta be some decent ones there.
you guys dont even got a decent soccer team, i mean you guys cant find 10 people to kick a damn ball around out a billion lol?

india can afford to do things we can't for example give aid to Afghanistan when its own population is starving.

LOL So since when did Pakistan field a decent soccer team? Or any other south Asian nation...

And we have enough money to spend. India is the 10th largest economy by GDP and the 3rd largest by PPP and growing with +5% despite a global recession and no reforms for years, so dont tell me anything about aid money to Afghanistan kid.

India has the largest anti poverty program and spends billions and billions of UDSs to fight it. . Such measures are lifting millions out of poverty each year.

This @qamar1990 "hard core gangsta dude" :omghaha: is quite funny.... when ever I present him facts, he suddenly becomes silent and stops replying to me and moves to another point to troll.
His views on economics are ........... :coffee: Still waiting for him to "kill me" with his "knowledge" xD LOL :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
And we have enough money to spend. India is the 10th largest economy by GDP and the 3rd largest by PPP and growing with +5% despite a global recession and no reforms for years, so dont tell me anything about aid money to Afghanistan kid.

big claims your making there. sure india has the 10th biggest gap but look at its population if it didn't have at least that much india would even survive for the next 20 yrs.
indians give afghans around 2 billion dollars
and you have around 15 percent of people below the poverty line meaning they live on less than a dollar a day. instead of giving money to a foreign country why not give it to your own people who are starving?
any thing else you want to hear on that?

India has the largest anti poverty program and spends billions and billions of UDSs to fight it. . Such measures are lifting millions out of poverty each year.

im pretty sure it does all that but the fact remains
60 percent of people in india live on less then 2 dollars a day.
india has the largest hungry population on earth probably even more then all of africa.

This @qamar1990 "hard core gangsta dude" is quite funny.... when ever I present him facts, he suddenly becomes silent and stops replying to me and moves to another point to troll.
His views on economics are ........... Still waiting for him to "kill me" with his "knowledge" xD LOl

you are the one who keeps changing the subject just like your going after you read what i said above, instead of admiting it your going to move on to something else and then say i keep moving to other subjects.
i dont reply becuase i have a life other sitting on the computer and be smartass like you,
weather i kill you or not your not going to admit it lol obviously,
oh and im not a hardcore ganster btw, im just a average pakistani thats it i was just making a point how when it comes to pakistanis and indians pakistanis are the alpha males.

Why not in USA - no ghettos there or something?
not enough indians to use as punching bags i guess lol.

India had a overall literacy rate of 65% in 2000
10 years later a literacy rate of 75%, which is a great success. And with more money we can even expect higher growth rates.

Pakistan had a literacy rate of less than 60% in 2009, so dont talk BS.

Pakistan has largest number of kids out of school in Asia second only to Nigeria in entire world. with 0.9% of GDP or 0.58% of entire budget on education, Pakistan can't expect any miracle.

big claims your making there. sure india has the 10th biggest gap but look at its population if it didn't have at least that much india would even survive for the next 20 yrs.
indians give afghans around 2 billion dollars
and you have around 15 percent of people below the poverty line meaning they live on less than a dollar a day. instead of giving money to a foreign country why not give it to your own people who are starving?
any thing else you want to hear on that?

Poverty alleviation is getting enough funds from the Indian government. A stable Afghanistan is in our interest and 2 billion in several years is nothing for our huge economy. Even Pakistan is giving aid to Afghanistan even when Pakistan has no money to push for major development projects in Pakistan. :lol:

Poverty alleviation is getting enough funds from the Indian government. A stable Afghanistan is in our interest and 2 billion in several years is nothing for our huge economy. Even Pakistan is giving aid to Afghanistan even when Pakistan has no money to push for major development projects in Pakistan.:lol:

indian is in no position to give aid to afghanistan, do you get it yet or no?
atleast pakistan manages to feed 80 percent of its people well.
indian cant feed 60 percent of its people and they are trying to do nation building?
your saying india is already doing enough?
how are they doing enough when 60 percent of its people cant even sleep on a full stomach, while the government is giving out billions to other countries and spending billions on new planes ect.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom