What's new

US hikes Pakistan aid by 40%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian diaspora is one of the most successful communities in Europe and North America, your gangster theories don't apply to Indians living there.

pakistanis are also one of the most successful.
and being tougher then you guys is just an extra

Not really, 85% of them live on state welfare in Britain - the Canadian Muslim population is much worse - the US Muslim community is a little better off.

you got schools for over a billion people theres gotta be some decent ones there.
you guys dont even got a decent soccer team, i mean you guys cant find 10 people to kick a damn ball around out a billion lol?

Don't go russell peters on me . Even china doesn't have a soccer team . And my Pakistani Murican friend soccer has 11 players .

And we are discussing education here not soccer .

60 percent of all Pakistanis in UK are below Poverty line .

44 percent of all Pakistanis in Canada are below poverty line .

Do i need to add more ??

i know what they think about you guys as well.
how they hate for being cheap labor for american telecommunications jobs, how you guys pretend to have western names, how you guys cant speak english properly, how you guys try to fraud them out of their money. pakistanis are gangsters in uk, they run the streets there, they are gangsters in norway they run the streets there as well lol, and wel do the same in usa too lol.
you guys are pussies on the other hand, your cowards, i know indians here they all so small and skinny all it takes one back hand slap lol.

Indians certainly don't hide their identities. One American told me that these Pakistan live in our country all the time explain Americans how the American way of life is worse than Pakistani way of life.

Indians certainly don't hide their identities. One American told me that these Pakistan live in our country all the time explain Americans how the American way of life is worse than Pakistani way of life.

lol jus stop with the bs dude.
do you think your way of life is better then americans way of life?

60 percent of all Pakistanis in UK are below Poverty line .

44 percent of all Pakistanis in Canada are below poverty line .

Do i need to add more ??

any sources?

pakistanis are smart not dumb like you indians lol
we milk the system , we pa taxes so we take back what we can and we do hide our incomes i know i do
my dad makes over a 100000 a yr but shows around 24000 so we pay less tax and we can get benefits.

I didn't know Pakistan don't have problem of starvation, poverty and slums.

Zardari announces $20 million aid for Afghanistan | The News Tribe

we do as well but way less den you.
only 23% of pakistanis are below poverty line while indians are around 50 percent

Don't go russell peters on me . Even china doesn't have a soccer team . And my Pakistani Murican friend soccer has 11 players .

And we are discussing education here not soccer .
im a cricket and basketball guy anyways so i don't care how many soccer has.
russel peter speaks the truth does he not?

Not really, 85% of them live on state welfare in Britain - the Canadian Muslim population is much worse - the US Muslim community is a little better off.

44% of canadians pakistanis are under "poverty" line.
55% of british pakistanis are under "poverty" line.

all pakistanis here know very well these numbers might be true according to the governments there but not in reality only becuase pakistans tend to hide their wealth to pay less taxes and to get benefits from government.

lol jus stop with the bs dude.
do you think your way of life is better then americans way of life?

Unlike Pakistanis We don't tell them their culture is inferior to Indian culture, nor do we dream about destruction of their economy.

Oh really:lol::omghaha: When was your last census. :cheesy:

well prove me wrong then

Unlike Pakistanis We don't tell them their culture is inferior to Indian culture, nor do we dream about destruction of their economy.

we dream of good economy so we can make money.
answer my question,
do you think your way of life is better then americans?
dont tell me what you tell them, i want to know what you say.

i dont tell americans anything i live here work here they my friends im there friend im an american citizen myself so stop making up bs.

Poverty in Pakistan is difficult to quantify. In 2006, the methodology used by the Pakistani government to estimate those living in poverty was challenged by the World Bank and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). At that time, the government estimate was that 23.9 per cent of the population lived below the poverty line but the independent organisations assessed the figure in the range of 25.7 - 28.3 per cent.[1] Those independent bodies supported estimates of a considerable fall in the statistic by the 2007-08 fiscal year, when it was estimated that 17.2% of the total population lived below the poverty line.[2] The declining trend in poverty as seen in the country during the 1970s and 1980s was reversed in the 1990s by poor federal policies and rampant corruption.[3] This phenomenon has been referred to as the "poverty bomb".[4] In 2001, the government was assisted by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in preparing the Interim Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper that suggests guidelines to reduce poverty in the country.[5]

shows you where they get their info from
this is first page in wiki.

even if we are 45% we are still better den you

44% of canadians pakistanis are under "poverty" line.
55% of british pakistanis are under "poverty" line.

all pakistanis here know very well these numbers might be true according to the governments there but not in reality only becuase pakistans tend to hide their wealth to pay less taxes and to get benefits from government.

Means wherever you go you guys act like leaches to sucker the system . What a blatant acceptance of Dishonesty . Maybe that is the reason nickname of your country has become a racial slur .

I mean what momins you are wow !!!!

we dream of good economy so we can make money.
answer my question,
do you think your way of life is better then americans?
dont tell me what you tell them, i want to know what you say.

i dont tell americans anything i live here work here they my friends im there friend im an american citizen myself so stop making up bs.

Why would I bullshit when I had a real conversation with an American.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom