What's new

US hikes Pakistan aid by 40%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy , Ilm Ki Duniya ?? Seriously . Gimme something like ARWU rankings . I feel things in Pakistan Slowed down right at the time of Afghan Jihad and Zia . Till That time Pakistan was out ranking us in everything . Even till early nineties situation was comparable .

read the damn article its just posted there. it shows where they getting info from

I have audited USAID projects and to be honest I am of the opinion that most of the money, that comes in, gets spent on their on luxuries, security and other stuff. Spending on actual projects is peanuts. And most amazingly, all security agencies and other partners who get such contracts are also US based. :P

So good luck with 40% hike.

Why posting 2 years old articles? So desperate to adhere to your daily quota of India bashing articles? :omghaha: Seems like your are spending too much time with searching for such things...

OT: India is lifting millions out of poverty each year. And even the BIMARU states which contain the vast majority of the poor have a higher growth and GDP than your country. So better dont take pride in 2 years old articles

If i wanted to prove something, i would be posting it on some Indian site,:cheesy: perhaps in your usual frivolous nature you are forgetting where you are..:sarcastic:..we can take pride in the fact that few years ago we had one of the best economy growth rate without the menace of the call centres.

No idea what you are talking about, isnt it? :rolleyes:
Not surprised you seem to be in oblivion most of the time. :pop:
1. British aid? LOL how much do you think is it? a few hundred million which will be scrapped by 2015 anyways xD ??? This money goes to NGOs and not to the government This barely a fraction of our GDP and the anti poverty measures and subsidies by the GOI. And we are talking about billions and billions of UDSs.

2. India is the 3rd largest investor in the country you live in, so better be thankful for our contribution to keep your economy up ;)

I wonder where was all this banter just a few years earlier when the rice bowl was half empty..:fie:....apart from the aid, the outsourcing of the jobs to India by Britain and other countries has given you a stomach full.....remember Preety has to pretend to be Pauline and Patil puts on a silly American accent and calls himself Peter....:laugh:...so much chest thumping on eradicating poverty level and all....wonder why the Indian bread basket makes all the headlines.....more relief rather than anti-pesticides....that's what seems to be the requirement.

If i wanted to prove something, i would be posting it on some Indian site,:cheesy: perhaps in your usual frivolous nature you are forgetting where you are..:sarcastic:..we can take pride in the fact that few years ago we had one of the best economy growth rate without the menace of the call centres.

Not surprised you seem to be in oblivion most of the time. :pop:

I wonder where was all this banter just a few years earlier when the rice bowl was half empty..:fie:....apart from the aid, the outsourcing of the jobs to India by Britain and other countries has given you a stomach full.....remember Preety has to pretend to be Pauline and Patil puts on a silly American accent and calls himself Peter....:laugh:...so much chest thumping on eradicating poverty level and all....wonder why the Indian bread basket makes all the headlines.....more relief rather than anti-pesticides....that's what seems to be the requirement.

1. Yes, we can see where it (the super economic growth of your country) led to :rolleyes:

2. Please come up with some useful facts instead of your personal crying here. Even the dumbest westerner could come up with more useful things.... your point is BS and you are obviously ******** :omghaha: :omghaha:

You think that call centres are the pillar of the eonomy? Better educate yourself, and besides, how does it matter from which industry our success comes from? Still better than having none at all

3. I dont get your rice bowl BS.... just shows your desperation again. You cannot come with facts. We dont care what a bunch of hypocritical british write about us when their PM comes to India with the largest British trade delegation ever to seek more cooperation with us and to attract more investments into "great" Britain.
Dont worry, India will help your economy. lolz

We know that we have problems, thats why we are spending billions and billions to fight against them instead of spending 5 % of our GDP on defence. We are lifting millions out of poverty thanks to this.

PS: I never worked in call centres, not did anyone of my family.

1. Yes, we can see where it (the super economic growth of your country) led to :rolleyes:

2. Please come up with some useful facts instead of your personal crying here. Even the dumbest westerner could come up with more useful things.... your point is BS and you are obviously ******** :omghaha: :omghaha:

You think that call centres are the pillar of the eonomy? Better educate yourself, and besides, how does it matter from which industry our success comes from? Still better than having none at all

3. I dont get your rice bowl BS.... just shows your desperation again. You cannot come with facts. We dont care what a bunch of hypocritical british write about us when their PM comes to India with the largest British trade delegation ever to seek more cooperation with us and to attract more investments into "great" Britain.
Dont worry, India will help your economy. lolz

We know that we have problems, thats why we are spending billions and billions to fight against them instead of spending 5 % of our GDP on defence. We are lifting millions out of poverty thanks to this.

PS: I never worked in call centres, not did anyone of my family.

The last line proves what a dumb idiot you are who just likes to post his nonsense without any ability and comprehension.
Mate you are just a waste of space. !!

congratulation to pakistan............ab to jayada AID milega.:partay:
pakistan ko US AID ke $ milne par to hame dil se khushi hoti hai:D
Khuda kare pakistan ko khub AID mile Britain,china, Russia aur tamam muslim UMMA pakistan ko aid de..........pakistan par AID ke $ ki barish ho yahi hamari dua hai:D

The last line proves what a dumb idiot you are who just likes to post his nonsense without any ability and comprehension.
Mate you are just a waste of space. !!

LOLZ you were the one who started with this call centre BS.

If you cannot counter any of my arguments with something useful rather than your desperate crying and ranting, better remain silent kiddo. :omghaha:

LOLZ you were the one who started with this call centre BS.

If you cannot counter any of my arguments with something useful rather than your desperate crying and ranting, better remain silent kiddo. :omghaha:

Let me try and knock some sense into you.....you ranting about Indian companies investing in UK forgetting where were these companies some years earlier while UK and other Western countries were out sourcing jobs to India.....even now the WB is considering a package for India to help fight poverty.....just swim around in the fish-bowl and pretend it's an ocean. :laugh:

No idea what your blabbering about specially when 85% muslims live of state welfare in UK, check the reports posted by illusion8.

As for India's bread basket, India's the 3rd highest producer of poultry, 5th highest producer of eggs, No.1 in Beef exports, 2nd highest producer of wheat, rice, No.1 producer of Milk.

And, India's asked UK to shove its aid a long time back, the aid that essentially goes to NGO's.

Let me try and knock some sense into you.....you ranting about Indian companies investing in UK forgetting where were these companies some years earlier while UK and other Western countries were out sourcing jobs to India.....even now the WB is considering a package for India to help fight poverty.....just swim around in the fish-bowl and pretend it's an ocean. :laugh:

You dont need to tell me where India was before the economic liberalization of 1991.

And as I said, India is not demanding aid, the GOI is actually not accepting foreign aid since years. Even after the 2004 tsunami India did not accept aid money, because we got enough money. All the money goes to NGOs in case you havent understood what I ve written before.

And the fact remains, the UK need us more than we need them :rolleyes:

i think after the elections if we et imran khan in. then we will pass you guys in a decade.

Pakistan may improve but overtaking India is not going to happen. Primary school enrollment in India has already reached 99.99% in 2008. In India, education is free for kids in government schools and they even get free meals at school.

No idea what your blabbering about specially when 85% muslims live of state welfare in UK, check the reports posted by illusion8.

As for India's bread basket, India's the 3rd highest producer of poultry, 5th highest producer of eggs, No.1 in Beef exports, 2nd highest producer of wheat, rice, No.1 producer of Milk.

And, India's asked UK to shove its aid a long time back, the aid that essentially goes to NGO's.

Yea talk about blabbering and taking wild shots.....should have read the self debunking figures in the link and i suppose it was convenient for you to miss the link i posted.....85% Muslims living on benefits is debatable on the contrary despite all your chest thumping, Indians now have the distinguished ratings to be the highest number of illegals to both UK and USA.

Yea talk about blabbering and taking wild shots.....should have read the self debunking figures in the link and i suppose it was convenient for you to miss the link i posted.....85% Muslims living on benefits is debatable on the contrary despite all your chest thumping, Indians now have the distinguished ratings to be the highest number of illegals to both UK and USA.

Yet they also have the distinguished ratings of being one of the most successful communities in both US and UK. Infact they rank at the very top of the list of people who are successful in those countries whether it is income or education.

On the other hand Pakistani's tend to be at the bottom of the pile on those very same lists.

Why is that @Windjammer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom