What's new

US funded Pakistani Media EXPOSED by Pakistani actors

So this was over the Sesame street fiasco in Pakistan and US claims of fraud -- So now, US is funding Pakistani media? and Pakistani media is worth 50 million dollars?

Don't get me wrong, if seen in the context of the Sesame Street stuff then the comments can be seen as reasonable - but to then assert that the entire Pakistani media is a US tool, that a little too rich for my blood

not for you but those in pakistan who get a daily dose of pak media know this

you can remain ignorant, but truth is many projects in pakistan are getting funded by USAID highways, dams and many more, and i dont think they are doing all this in the name of humanity, obviously they have certain interests

BLA is still considered a freedom fighter by US, and many top media have encouraged and interviewed them, why US fail to label BLA as terror organisation?

, but truth is many projects in pakistan are getting funded by USAID highways, dams and many more, and i dont think they are doing all this in the name of humanity, obviously they have certain interests

Duh! So USAID is funding many projects that help Pakistan and this is proof of the nefarious designs of Unkil? deep!

Duh! So USAID is funding many projects that help Pakistan and this is proof of the nefarious designs of Unkil? deep!

aray merey bhai if then USAID is helping our media then what the heck? why are you so upset, US is making pakistan media free

enjoy the media :lol:

why are you talking it as a conspiracy?

No country gives aid or financial assistance without any self interest and to have something which it needs for its national interest.

aray merey bhai if then USAID is helping our media then what the heck? why are you so upset, US is making pakistan media free

enjoy the media :lol:

why are you talking it as a conspiracy?

Must be some miscommunication - some misunderstanding, my paklish is not up to par

No country gives aid or financial assistance without any self interest and to have something which it needs for its national interest.

yes, for example jewsih community invests highly in UK & US media?:super::lol:

yes, for example jewsih community invests highly in UK & US media?
Its better weapon than other. More effective and can be used daily, over and over again unlike Nukes which may not be used any time in our life time.

Its better weapon than other. More effective and can be used daily, over and over again unlike Nukes which may not be used any time in our life time.

yes bt cant work against, china & russia why?:moil::haha::dance3::suicide2::lol:

its amazing our dear @KRAIT understood, but dear think tank @muse didnt get it

junior beat the senior

Last edited by a moderator:
ISPR dismisses ‘biased’ HRW report as ‘pack of lies’
DAWN.COM | 4 hours ago 0
ISPR dismisses
ispr-asim-bajwa-reut-670.jpg

Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) spokesman Asim Saleem Bajwa.—File Photo

RAWALPINDI: The Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) on Saturday dismissed a recent report by a global human rights watchdog, calling it a “pack of lies, propaganda-driven and totally biased.”

The report by the Human Rights Watch (HRW) had accused Pakistani security forces of allowing extremist groups to attack minorities.

“It is yet another attempt to malign Pakistan and its institutions through fabricated and unverified reports, completely favouring an anti-Pakistan agenda,” said a statement by the ISPR, the public relations wing of the Pakistani military.

“The HRW report seems to be a clear attempt to further fuel already ongoing sectarian violence and to create chaos and disorder in Pakistan,” it added.

In its report, the HRW had accused the Pakistani military of continuing to “perpetrate abuses with impunity in Balochistan and beyond”, with the government “unable or unwilling to break the links of military and intelligence agencies with extremist groups.”

The ISPR hit back Saturday, critcising the rights watchdog for raising controversies through biased reports, and favouring an anti-Pakistan agenda through “funding from certain quarters.”

“HRW has no credibility and has been criticised world wide for raising controversies through its biased reports and funding from certain quarters and its reports have been rejected by many countries of the world,” said the ISPR statement.

its amazing our dear @KRAIT understood, but dear think tank @muse didnt get it
junior beat the senior
Yaar he is way much experienced and rational than me. His point of view is necessary for constructive debate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaar he is way much experienced and rational than me. His point of view is necessary for constructive debate.

Mate does u have anything to do
Family life or Something else
Your job in Pakistan,Pakistan,Pakistan,Isi,Isi,Hafiz saeed,Hafiz saeed and Pakistan

yes bt cant work against, china & russia why?
You can't understand if you look the external suface. The inned dynamics of Propaganda and how it conditions people is way to complicated. I would rather suggest you read more about Decision Making and Human brain. Read about Psychometric functions in Marketing.

Have you ever wondered why advertisement are of short duration but repeated more instead of fewer repetition but more detailed advertisement ? Why they use catching words and impressive lines ?

Mate does u have anything to do Family life or Something else Your job in Pakistan,Pakistan,Pakistan,Isi,Isi,Hafiz saeed,Hafiz saeed and Pakistan
My work deals with Social Issues. Kindly check my introductory page. You can get a little Idea.

You can't understand if you look the external suface. The inned dynamics of Propaganda and how it conditions people is way to complicated. I would rather suggest you read more about Decision Making and Human brain. Read about Psychometric functions in Marketing.

Have you ever wondered why advertisement are of short duration but repeated more instead of fewer repetition but more detailed advertisement ? Why they use catching words and impressive lines ?

My work deals with Social Issues. Kindly check my introductory page. You can get a little Idea.

hopefully you will start travlling , & learn more?
fact remains same in china & russia, even with huge cia involvments!

Back
Top Bottom