What's new

US funded Pakistani Media EXPOSED by Pakistani actors

Media demonized P.Musharraf's rule, long march was so much glorified, while we all witnessed PTI activists destroyed all Lahore city.

Not a single signal was left in working order, shops and banks were destroyed, ATM machines were broken, stones were spread on roads, traffic was disrupted, citizens were harassed and police was attacked by sticks and stones.

Yet we have no arrest of those crimes against state!

Kamran Shafi is one example, he is a disgraced ex officer who was kicked out due to some serious misconduct, pickup any article of his and 80 to 90% is anti army that has nothing to do with criticism but is openly hateful, demeaning and spiteful. his reason to exist is to write against army.

Hamid Mir is another character, while the rest of the private media and government media were showing victims of TTP at the Khuni chowk, he was crying a river over the Sawat operation saying Pakistan army was destroying mosques. and then we have good old Najam Sathi who claims that FC and Pak army dumps Baloch youth from helicopters (when its fleet only manages to to fullfill the most vital mission let alone a scarface style execution)

Madam Aisha Sadiqa also has earned a lot of international praise for her "courage", although she has not gone the same level as Kamran shafi who clearly seems to see every single Pakistani soldier as the part of the court martial team that kicked him out.
I saw him in one talk show where even Shaikh Rashid told him to cut it and get hold of himself because he was going overboard in his army hatred to which he started babbling incomprehensible nonsense and was completely ignored by shaikh rashid. sorry dont recall the program but it was aired few years ago.

I used to do the Ctrl F and looked up the words like "commando", "tin heads" and oxymorons whenever I saw his article before reading it and 9 out of 10 times it contained many of such words and I didnt bother reading any further.

1. You need to understand that most of today's media personalities grew up during Zia years. Hamid Mir sometimes reminisces about demonstrations which led to beatings. For example he reports seeing elderly Habib Jalib being beaten my an Army major on Lahore's Mall Rd while a young helpless Hamid Mir looked on, having made good his escape. So you see these people are humans after all with their life having turned this way and that. It helps being more accepting of people for who they are, rather than how one wants them to be. Nothing can take away from Hamid Mir his knowledgeability, passion for truth, and a pro-active dedication to democratic culture. I do not quite recall what you have mentioned, but I would say that an isolated happening can not be taken as the sum of a person's worth. I hope you would not wish to be judged like that.

In my experience most people are fond of shooting the messenger, just because it is easy and convenient and makes one feel good.

Regarding accusation of people being thrown from helicopters, that was reported as having happened in 70s when Bhutto launched an operation in Baluchistan. Many of today's intellectuals were involved in a Marxist movement there. I can not say that this is not happening these days. But the problem with disappearances and killings is no secret. Again shooting the messenger does nothing to solve the problem here.

Quoting Sh. Rashid with an 'even' inserted does not help improve the relevance of the quote. Sh. Rashid is ever ready to work with establishment (read Army). One can not expect him to tolerate someone being critical of his 'constituency'.

People who actively criticize our Army may be unbalanced. But they all have something to say. That something needs to be noticed. Again shooting the messenger does not help solve anything. Do we want a re-run of late 2007, when common people openly abused our Army and thus personnel were advised to avoid wearing uniform in public?

Old news the corrupt media was getting funded for a long time & their objectives were to talk against Pakistan & against Pak Army.

It was like what Hillary Clinton said "... we are losing the media war & we need to win it...." so soon after that they started to pay Pak corrupt media more to spread propaganda & lies against Pakistan & Pakistan Army.

Media demonized P.Musharraf's rule, long march was so much glorified, while we all witnessed PTI activists destroyed all Lahore city.

Not a single signal was left in working order, shops and banks were destroyed, ATM machines were broken, stones were spread on roads, traffic was disrupted, citizens were harassed and police was attacked by sticks and stones.

Yet we have no arrest of those crimes against state!

What are you talking about. Were you there?

I was there on the road talking to people, going around Lahore in my car, and I have an own first hand witness account of that memorable day.

PTI activist destroyed all Lahore city????? What the ***? What were you smoking at the time? You clearly have no idea. Where were you that day? I would like to know. What makes you say such a totally nonsensical thing. Man, people just came out. It was not a media and PTI conspiracy. People just came out of their homes. Simple as that. GPO intersection was contested between hundreds of police and thousands of people. There were JI and PTI activists, but they could not have done it all by themselves. There were thousands of local residents that had come out. I saw it all with my own eyes. When Nawaz Sharif stepped out of his Model Town home, Ferozepur Rd just filled up with people. They broke the obstacles and pushed them out of the way. When the tail of that spontaneous procession was at the Canal Crossing, Nawaz had crossed Ichhra. The spontaneous gathering was THAT large by the time NS had gone only a few miles from home. There was no media and PTI presence there. People just voted with their feet. I got to GPO crossing when the police had largely given up. There were hundreds of police jawans in riot gear, just resting by the side of the road along McLeod Rd, some distance from GPO crossing. Defeat was writ large on their faces. People had overcome. Simple as that.

That was our assertion of our sense of dignity. There was no widespread damage, burning, destruction, looting. It was just a display of people power. A lot could have gone wrong but did not. There was a sense of purpose and responsibility. It was a great day for Pakistan, we changed our course that day and struck a blow for justice.

Musharraf supporters are still living in their fantasies. He was a liar, open your eyes and smell the coffee. Lying would not do anyone good, especially when there are people who were THERE.

every other day Pakistani expose each other..Infact the Expose term is mostly used in Pakistan. You visit you tube you can see similar posts, "nazam Sethi exposed", "zaid hamid exposed" etc...

Is it denial and Conspiracy theory which force Pakistani to use word "Expose"???

If someone feel that Media is doing Treason, go to judiciary, put FIR against them, let Law decide where they(Meida, Secular ppl, Civilized ppl) are CIA agent or ISI's..

Old news the corrupt media was getting funded for a long time & their objectives were to talk against Pakistan & against Pak Army.

It was like what Hillary Clinton said "... we are losing the media war & we need to win it...." so soon after that they started to pay Pak corrupt media more to spread propaganda & lies against Pakistan & Pakistan Army.

Sue teh media , go to court. Sue them under defamation law. Ask Army Legal department to sue Pakistani media. Does America stopping Army for doing so???

And who are you to decide whether Army is right or media???

This trend is going to be world wide. In the US already the media is a corporate entity and operates on the profit principle. It is only natural that the same will happen and currently the US dollars are the most potent profit. This, however, is not a new phenomena; the US views us a war situation and their PSYOPs (Psychological Operations) have been active in every war since WW 2. It is natural that they'd try to control the opinion of the Paksitani public.

Lakh lanat on Pakistani free media.

The board of directors of these channels should be hung outside their offices across the country.

What about our politicians, ngos, generals etc who also take American $$$??

US Aid gives money to develop institutions and run community welfare programs everywhere. While they do it for self interest and openly say so, to say it means they buy everything out is a joke borne out of self pity.

Over many decades, Pak army has received many many times more aid from US. Nobody seems worried the PA is on US payrolls even after 2001 overnight about turn by Musharraf :)

Pakistan free media is new and immature, pakistani democracy is new and immature, but pakistanis seem to give all the benefit of doubt only to PA. PA is indeed lucky to have such subjects.

Pakistan free media is new and immature, pakistani democracy is new and immature, but pakistanis seem to give all the benefit of doubt only to PA. PA is indeed lucky to have such subjects.

I forgive you for being innocent and naive
from far right to far left and center, secular, atheists, Islamists, intellectuals and dimwits all also include military in their blame whenever they discuss the situation of Pakistan.

there is nothing wrong with that to blame the army but its the intent and the content which brings many questions if the intention is only facts, correction or simply smear campaign & utter hatred.

WE have got the destiny (Pakistan) but we have lost leader ('s) - Now we are no more a nation but a mob - and those who have hope in their mind are waiting for a Leader And I am dead sure he is near here waiting for the right time for him... I can feel the presence, and time is near.

Not among the strongest positions you have taken -- One has to wonder why the armed forces seem to attract such revulsion - oh wait, didn't they gives this Islamism stuff, and the Jihad fi.... and now claim that the politico (a curse on their house) don't support them and therefore they will allow their ****** to butcher Pakistanis at will ---- Irfan, is this rhetoric or reality?

Same question marks?
Ronald regan meeting HAQANI,s calling them gods warriors, OBAMA admin calling them, evil forces?
Bt american media backing, govt,s POV each time, that's a prime example of american patriotism?
Jst can't justfy,all this 3rd grade pakistani tanga media hungry for money,that they are standing for truth?lol
PAKARMY the devil, even bringing & giving all it can to those cheap & substanderd blackmailing OSAFF edititors like, hamid mir,s just in the hope,they will act in the moral defence of pakistan, yes sure this DEVIL called pakarmy should come up, & close all of these stupids, make a brutally justifyed marshallaw, thn you will find same mir,s standing in the lawns of GHQ to get permission just to hve a pressrelese out?
That's they want ?lol lol lol
To learn patriotism?lol

I forgive you for being innocent and naive
from far right to far left and center, secular, atheists, Islamists, intellectuals and dimwits all also include military in their blame whenever they discuss the situation of Pakistan.

there is nothing wrong with that to blame the army but its the intent and the content which brings many questions if the intention is only facts, correction or simply smear campaign & utter hatred.

So the american aid has nothing to do with it then, its intentions and desire to find facts? Then its fine, I was getting mislead by the thread, which seems to claim that openly granted aid is some kind of expose and that makes all that media says some kind of american propaganda.

Maybe I'm naive.

So the american aid has nothing to do with it then, its intentions and desire to find facts? Then its fine, I was getting mislead by the thread, which seems to claim that openly granted aid is some kind of expose and that makes all that media says some kind of american propaganda.

Maybe I'm naive.

No Not you, are ?
You are just not belong to here?
Try to be with, indian political sections, cause that's where you belong?
& it gets real funny many times, of your unkind knowledge of pakistan, its peoples, its culture, & its molarlities?
So better nt,to be involved?

Shekh Rashid taunts the army by saying "Satooo pee kay soay hoay hay"
but hey democracy is the best revenge so suck on it. the tiger of Raiwand is already rehearsing his victory speech so enjoy.

I must say though, some of this funding seems to be getting wasted, although TTP says that it committed atrocity yet again on Shias or attacked pak army for its help of Americans to kill some terrorists etc but despite all that some journalists only chose to blame the Americans for all the chaos.

i really think its just more than Satooo ?
what you think ? no more extentions?
peoples comeout with very weak responses like gen. kiyani made PAKARMY very professional this & that, but reality speaks different?
i think he been blackmailed by AZ, on kamran kiyani,s crouption?
& media was used for blackmailing?
hard questions bt, sory thts me?;):angel:

Back
Top Bottom