What's new

US funded Pakistani Media EXPOSED by Pakistani actors

Its all about Green Drug. What I don't understand that why there are so many traitors in Pakistani media if we believe this ?

American funding Pakistani media to promote there agenda views etc. Some old well known tv stars did a press confernace with full proof almost 70 channels covered it but non showed it in news. In private tv workers says there are funded by USA and media owners rejected them to run this news

can anyone tell me the contnt of video. M not able to view as i m from cell.
Thanks

This is very true... its why my articles do not get published and I am so unsuccessful as a journalist.

Pakistanis can do nothing about it as a number of people have already stated. Its all a bribe to keep the current system afloat.

So this was over the Sesame street fiasco in Pakistan and US claims of fraud -- So now, US is funding Pakistani media? and Pakistani media is worth 50 million dollars?

Don't get me wrong, if seen in the context of the Sesame Street stuff then the comments can be seen as reasonable - but to then assert that the entire Pakistani media is a US tool, that a little too rich for my blood

apney aap ko sub sidha kerlo sub theek ho jaye ga.
How come everyone you meet in Pakistani street, bazar, restaurant, office is a sell out and willing to do anything for money.
How come every politician, soldier, policeman is a sellout
but how come every Pakistani on PDF is an angel I find it hard to believe, no one here is going to defend the sellout media for taking US money? come on anyone??
or are we hypocrites to the core

Its all about Green Drug. What I don't understand that why there are so many traitors in Pakistani media if we believe this ?

Media, Government, Military..

The fact is... many of these Pakistani "elites" are now convinced that this ship is sinking and going down..
Allah and Pakistan are secondary.. this world is tangible and real.. and hence its time to do what you can to make your greenback castle's and head for St Kitts and Nevis when you feel you cant get anymore out of this carved up dying cow.
After all, If you can ensure your kids live on.. and all that.. God all forgiving.. all benevolent..
and now I dragged religion into this debate.. forget what you heard..
it is just a farce because Rafi Peer disagreed about keeping elmo in the show and the US wanted to keep elmo and now they are crying because they want their $1.9 million and the US is not giving them anything.

@KRAIT, many people blame media for this and that. While there may be some truth to that, it is essentially shooting the messenger.

But I can tell you that a few channels are suspect. There is a segment from VOA, it used to air from GEO, but these days it airs from 'Express News'. One can guess how much of a money maker it is. I do not resent it though - from one report I found whereabouts of a pretty girl to whom I proposed a long time back. She is still single.

Anyways, 'Dunya' is the sell-out channel. It was started by a close associate of Musharraf's during 2007 when there was so much pressure on him. GEO had been banned, and its anchors were pressurized to join 'Dunya'. Hamid Mir was given a lucrative package but he rejected it, preferring instead to run his program from street corners in Rawalpindi and Islamabad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom